:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stealth Shuttle finally goes 10's.  (Read 4747 times)

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
Re: Stealth Shuttle finally goes 10's.
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »

Seeing all the homies hit that 11.2 wall, I didn't think my first event would break 10's. I was thinking of being happy with 11.3 or so for the weekend. Yeah, the car's power and weight should do it no problem, but with all the breaking of the past, I haven't taken this thing down the strip too many times. Being stuck at 11.28 Saturday, I knew for sure I could get a 10, but it took driving a completely cold car to the line, and I mph'd 3mph more. I ran 11.4 consistantly the rest of the weekend. This was my first event with S300 (anti-lag/boost by gear), and getting used to the pre-load dragging me through the lights. I think it's got a consistent 10.5 in it with some more driving time. We're headed to 1 good track in August, and another in Sept.
  I'm completely happy with just hitting a 10, but I want to hit that 10.5 too.

Drove the car open downpipe to Napa today and a cop pulled in right behind me in the lot. He wanted to know A) Is it hard to drive on the right side? and B) How fast is it? lol. 
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

g_shok

• Certified OG
  • SuperSport
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »

good work Steve
I hope you nailed those two bitches
ride or die - smoke &ampamp fly
What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 12:50:54 AM »

My favorite gif thus far.

why no ebrake during burnout?
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »

I don't have an ebrake that can lock the shit out of the back, but on the initial hit of that 3rd gear burnout, if you can't tell I'm yanking the fuck out of what I have...  IDK
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up