Forum > Forced Induction

NOW WITH TWIN TURBO LQ4 ACTION~~~~~~~~~~~ 1966 RAT CITY RED ROCKET!!!~~~~~~~~

(1/184) > >>

ratcityrex:
66 nova 2 door. No motor or trans.....

SO lets go back to 1986.......

I was 6 years old. Uncle was a pretty big gear head. He was in his eairly 20's at the time. Had this car, put in and pulled out 3+ motors and trans, rearends ect. Parked it in my grandmothers garage, pulled the motor. Was having it built at a shop. In the mean time he pulled all the interior, had it all redone and put it back in. Then he died. Grandmother inharted the car. Sat that way untill 2002 untill she died. My dad moves into the house in 02 and has hopes and dreams of doing something with it one day. Fast forward to 2009 he sees me fucking with the hondas and thinks Im a Rice burner dumb ass. I tell him Im gonna make 300whp in my crx, He laughfs. Sees me do it and says wow. Tell him I could do big number in the nova and he says whatever. Then sees me put down 400+ in the integra and now the bug is set in him that I can accutly do it. So needless to say I got a call today saying to come pick this thing up and do something with it. Its been sitting on jack stands for 26years.

Looking for Ideas. I know I want to get in turn the key and do burnouts, and drive it 500 miles and not have to worry about shit. So Fuel INjected. It will be NA for now, So Im thinking LSx, but other than that I dont know shit..... Want to do it on the budget scale as always. Havent seen this car in over 20+ yeas as its had blankets and boxes stack on it since 198X

j.h.christ:
lq4 can be had cheaper, and love to be breathed on from what everyone says.

Passenger:
Thread is worthless without pics. I always dug novas.

bouncinofftherevlimiter:
orrrr.....

you could sell it to me! It would look awful nice parked next to my 70 Nova...

ratcityrex:
Yeah, it is worthless with out pics. And it will be a few months b4 I get any. Since my dad is working about 3k miles away in Alaska. I haven't even seen it un covered jb 20+ years. All I know is its rust free and the body was pretty straight. That was the one deal though. It can never be sold or leave the family. All I know is I want 400+ whp, decent mpg, handle half way decent and good brakes. Figure that not a huge reach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version