:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10" rear disc conversion  (Read 15821 times)

quadnie

• Certified OG
Re: 10" rear disc conversion
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »

Yup, that's been covered in this thread and across the internet.  Have you tried using accord caliper brackets and DA calipers with those EP3 rotors?  That's the question we are asking now.  Please read.

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »

that's why I locked the last one... might clean/sticky this once everything is covered.
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

quadnie

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »

Yeah I get it now.  Everyone wants to jump right in and tell us how they got EP3/RSX calipers with EP4 4x100 rotors like the above idiot noob just did without reading my first post.  Clean it up as you see fit, or wait for me to find some concrete results and then I'll just re-make a new master thread with pictures and shit like that.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 11:34:17 PM »

Yeah I get it now.  Everyone wants to jump right in and tell us how they got EP3/RSX calipers with EP4 4x100 rotors like the above idiot noob just did without reading my first post.  Clean it up as you see fit, or wait for me to find some concrete results and then I'll just re-make a new master thread with pictures and shit like that.

Liking this with lots of pictures  :noel:

quadnie

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »

This project is still in the works on my end.  I'm sorry but I got a bunch of different shit that got in the way.  The target prelude is broke down and my target ITR replica car is in daily use.  In reality it shouldn't work, but I would like to at least take pictures of brackets to tell you it won't work.  More to come bitches.....

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2013, 01:55:15 AM »

If you can, post up the measurements for that setup. The center between bolts, distance from that line to where the largest disc would rub, and the thickness at the hub mounting bolt holes.

I have integra trailing arms w/calipers on them out in the garage and can get measurements in the next day or two (if I remember).
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up