:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Light Camera Ticket *fight the power*  (Read 6820 times)

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
Red Light Camera Ticket *fight the power*
« on: May 07, 2009, 06:44:32 PM »

Me and my wife were out late (she was driving) I was asleep in the passenger seat. Well we came upon an intersection in the right lane and the light was yellow, about to turn red, my wife slowed down to a slow roll and made the turn as it turned red, the damn thing took a picture and i got a ticket in the mail. The car is registered in my name. And in the picture you can see its a woman but it doesnt look like my wife.

So heres my theory. Im going to call the police department, to have the ticket dismissed. Why on the bassis that the person in the picture isnt me. They cant give a ticket or make me pay for it if i wasnt driving. It says on the ticket if it was not you please state the name and DL of the person who was. I researched and nowhere in the california vehicle code does it say that i forcefully have to give them that info, (what if i dont know the person driving) .

What im going to say is that I went to a party, got piss ass drunk, let a friend of a friend of a friend drive me home, and they ran the red light. I am actually going to go to trial with this.

My question is do you think it will work? Its not me in the picture, the person doesnt look like my wife, and i am just going to stick to the story that i dont know who the fuck the person was.
My wifes drivers license has a different address, so they cant track her with my address.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 06:46:47 PM by Ghetto_D »

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
Re: Red Light Camera Ticket *fight the power*
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »

its up to them to prove that it was you, dont tell them some bullshit story about a party or whatever. tell them it wasnt you and that you will not be paying for it.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Dweezil

• Michigan Civics
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »

All that matters is that it's not you. They issued the ticket to you and your not driving, it's marital privilege that it's your wife driving and you don't have to disclose that.

xpert787

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »

I don;t think you will help your self by lying. What if they say then give us the address or name of the person that was. If they can't find that person then your story kind of collapses.  If it was me I would challenge it based on the traffic laws, if what you did was legal, if not suck it up.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

Are you not allowed to make right hand turns on a red light there???
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »

Are you not allowed to make right hand turns on a red light there???

She rolled through a red light, its not like she stopped at the red light then took her turn.

The whole idea of fighting it seems pretty stupid imo
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

BoostForLife

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

Should work, call the police tell them it isn't you, you don't know who borrowed the car that night. The picture proves it isn't you, case dismissed.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »

is it clearly your car and plate number?
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

Around here, if you are turning right, the ticket is invalid.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »

yeah its my ca,r my plate. Its says your supposed to come to a complete stop, she did what we like to refer as a "california roll" I got woken up by the flash. She says she stoped, i told her she didnt. I saw the video she did a rolling stop. I wanted to kick her ass.

So my only defense is to say i dont know who the fuck that is? and i cant give them the name and drivers license of someone I dont know.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 06:59:35 PM »

is it clearly your car and plate number?

How else would they have known where to send the photo?  :somb:

Even if you don't stop? Thats interesting
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Sinner

• N00B *Read Intro Sticky*
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »

beat the wife for running a redlight.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 07:30:51 PM »

I don't think saying you were piss drunk is going to help your case.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

here in lynnwood wa. they installed those red light cameras thought they would help generate revenue they figured on 10 15k a month !!!!! turns out they are making 10-15k a week i have 3 flatbeds on the road at any givin time went to court to fight it pics are clear as day.... they havent as in the state lost a case yet ... the vehicle is registered to you ... you alone are responsible for your car so good luck with that let us know how it turns out but more than likely your wasting your time

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 07:36:09 PM »

Pretty much the only way you can get out of it is if the vehicle was stolen... even then they may just make you take that individual to court to pay you.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

stealthiskey

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »

I don't think saying you were piss drunk is going to help your case.
+1
Pretty much the only way you can get out of it is if the vehicle was stolen... even then they may just make you take that individual to court to pay you.
+2

pay a cop to burn the evidence for you.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »

Even if you don't stop? Thats interesting

Our systems are not that sophisticated, they do not know if you have stopped or are still rolling, and it will take your picture mid turn, and be automatically thrown out.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 10:16:12 PM »

the vehicle is registered to you ... you alone are responsible for your car so good luck

That's 100% bullshit. There's no law that says you can't let someone drive your car, and there's no law that says you have to rat out anyone because they can't figure it out.

Here in MN, they had those bullshit cameras, but they were taken out because it was found (in our state) unconstitutional to ticket the owner of the car without proving they were the one driving. It doesn't matter who's driving. If it wasn't you, and they don't have evidence that it was, then ask the judge why you're being cited when nobody can prove you were driving. Fuck the bullshit stories, etc.. that's not your problem. Your problem is that Californias communist government sucks dick, and the camera operators get paid every time they get the state paid. That's why they try to fuck you.

You have the right to say absolutely nothing, at towards the end of the "trial", ask why you're being punished when it's obvious you weren't driving? You have NO obligation to rat on anyone, or anything else.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »

In NYC there is a traffic light camera on a very busy main intersection which is very obvious. One time there was an ambulance stuck in heavy traffic with the sirens blaring trying to get people to let them pass, but, not one car was willing to budge past the intersection, for fear of the traffic camera.  :-\
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

speedjunky01

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

the vehicle is registered to you ... you alone are responsible for your car so good luck

That's 100% bullshit. There's no law that says you can't let someone drive your car, and there's no law that says you have to rat out anyone because they can't figure it out.

Here in MN, they had those bullshit cameras, but they were taken out because it was found (in our state) unconstitutional to ticket the owner of the car without proving they were the one driving. It doesn't matter who's driving. If it wasn't you, and they don't have evidence that it was, then ask the judge why you're being cited when nobody can prove you were driving. Fuck the bullshit stories, etc.. that's not your problem. Your problem is that Californias communist government sucks dick, and the camera operators get paid every time they get the state paid. That's why they try to fuck you.

You have the right to say absolutely nothing, at towards the end of the "trial", ask why you're being punished when it's obvious you weren't driving? You have NO obligation to rat on anyone, or anything else.

speak the truth, here in NH they wont even put them up, all the mofos that open carry around town would shoot them out.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

The company that either does, or used to operate the cameras in California was sued years ago when someone found that they set the picture to go off early, getting the state (and themselves because they make a % of each ticket) paid. That's why red light cameras prove to do nothing but get scumbags paid.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 02:29:14 AM »

also im pretty sure that red light cameras increase the amount of rear end collisions, they want to say its for safety but why do we allow that lie. over in europe, mainly UK, they take a tire and fill it with diesel and sling it over the camera and torch the bitch.
ie:
malone labe

rsmith2786

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 02:38:36 AM »

You weren't driving.  There is no reason you should be ticketed.  I don't see how they can make you disclose who was driving.  If they can just say you don't know.  It's clearly not you.  It doesn't matter if the vehicle is yours.  That's how I see it at least.

enikolayev

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 03:19:27 AM »

There's always a chance that the cop doesn't show up to court. That means automatic case dismissal.

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 03:58:38 AM »

Well i decided that I am fighting this ticket. My defense is I dont know who the fuck that is driving. I dont know who it is let alone what their drivers license number is.

Thats like getting accused of bank robbery and they have video taped evidence of someone that is clearly not you commiting the robbery and accusing you of doing it.

Fuck that, plus i read into it some more, The city the ticket orriginated in has a contract with the red light Nazi's on a pay per citation basis wich is illegal under a certain law, i dont have the print out here at work but im not going to just bend over and get fucked by the man.

robus

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:12:56 AM »

also im pretty sure that red light cameras increase the amount of rear end collisions, they want to say its for safety but why do we allow that lie. over in europe, mainly UK, they take a tire and fill it with diesel and sling it over the camera and torch the bitch.
ie:

that nice fire warms my heart
Please note: This came from the home of a cigar smoker who had dogs. If you have any allergies, please don'#39#39t bid

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »

ie:

that nice fire warms my heart

+1

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 11:03:32 AM »

Our red light cameras capture 8 seconds of video of your violation WITH your vehicle speed.  They mail you a link/password with your ticket so you can watch it online... it's pretty entertaining.

However, the city ordinance states that all a person has to do (in my town) is say they weren't driving.  Ticket dismissed.  Most people don't know about this, so I figure 80% of the people pay up without question.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »

Always fight things like that.  I got a picture mailed of my car running an EZ-PASS toll booth and a fine with no more information about location other than the date and PA Turnpike.  I got it dropped with a simple phone call before I even knew what happened.

Then I remembered I pulled into the 'cash' lane and all I had on me was a $20.  I assumed the toll would be a few bucks as I was on the pike all day but the booth was fully auto cause the toll was only $.65 which I was a dime short from digging in my seat.  I pushed the 'help' button and the bitch in the booth next to mine had to come out and get me change bitching the entire time that she had to step out of her booth.  Then the cunt never entered my payment into the lane I was in so I got a ticket for running it.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 01:05:27 PM »

Me and my wife were out late (she was driving) I was asleep in the passenger seat. Well we came upon an intersection in the right lane and the light was yellow, about to turn red, my wife slowed down to a slow roll and made the turn as it turned red, the damn thing took a picture and i got a ticket in the mail. The car is registered in my name. And in the picture you can see its a woman but it doesnt look like my wife.

So heres my theory. Im going to call the police department, to have the ticket dismissed. Why on the bassis that the person in the picture isnt me. They cant give a ticket or make me pay for it if i wasnt driving. It says on the ticket if it was not you please state the name and DL of the person who was. I researched and nowhere in the california vehicle code does it say that i forcefully have to give them that info, (what if i dont know the person driving) .

What im going to say is that I went to a party, got piss ass drunk, let a friend of a friend of a friend drive me home, and they ran the red light. I am actually going to go to trial with this.

My question is do you think it will work? Its not me in the picture, the person doesnt look like my wife, and i am just going to stick to the story that i dont know who the fuck the person was.
My wifes drivers license has a different address, so they cant track her with my address.

it will work, simply saying it wasn't you and forcing the govt to prove it was you will work. just don't talk if you want. your way will work. but it opens up a possibly of you incriminating yourself.

If you say, that is not me, when they ask you who it is. do not reply. It will get dismissed.

if you get a really corrupt judge he might still find you guilty, but its like 30 bucks to appeal and it'll get thrown out on appeal.

there are several other defenses to these photo tickets, most are constitutional arguments, the judges and pigs simply laugh and ignore them... because they are corrupt criminals.

you have the federal, and state constitutional rights to confront your accuser, that photo machine can't testify in court, and any evidence obtained from it is hearsay. of course there is this little thing called judicial notice where the state legislature makes a phony decree saying things like photo radar, photo red lights, laser, etc... is all completely reliable and admissible into court no questions asked.

good for you for fighting this ticket, plead not guilty to all tickets, it costs the court more to have the kangaroo trail than you will pay in a ticket.

traffic judges and the cops that write tickets are criminals. they wear suits, ties, and robes... but they are criminals.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:26:07 PM by random-strike »
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up