Forum > Hybrid/Tech

Compression test results help?

<< < (2/2)

Tim:
there is a mark on the oil pump you can line up with the crank gear.
I can't remember if it coincides with anything on the pulley to make it easier now that its together.
either way its annoying when the cover is gone but not the end of the world.

Eggylshatch:

--- Quote from: Tim on May 18, 2017, 03:00:53 PM ---there is a mark on the oil pump you can line up with the crank gear.
I can't remember if it coincides with anything on the pulley to make it easier now that its together.
either way its annoying when the cover is gone but not the end of the world.

--- End quote ---

Okay that's good to know. I think when I did it last time I did the ole screwdriver down the spark plug well to see where TDC was in combination with the rough location of the pulley mark, seems a little imprecise though.

Eggylshatch:
Just realized what the problem is! I'm at 7,000 ft in elevation here in Flagstaff. The adjustment I found puts 150 psi at around 185 for sea level. The engine is now rated Good To Go  O0

Interesting way to think about the power lost at elevation. It will need more boost.

Tim:
damn that puts in perspective for sure

92CXyD:

--- Quote from: Eggylshatch on May 23, 2017, 03:52:44 PM ---Just realized what the problem is! I'm at 7,000 ft in elevation here in Flagstaff. The adjustment I found puts 150 psi at around 185 for sea level. The engine is now rated Good To Go  O0

Interesting way to think about the power lost at elevation. It will need more boost.

--- End quote ---

Same in my area 5200 ft altitude

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version