Forum > General Discussion

WTF is everyone driving in these dark times?!

(1/9) > >>

Jorsher:
Called my psychiatrist when I saw an email from RHMT thinking it was another episode.

Still out here in a desert trying to put food on the table and such. Cars get inspections annually and fail for tint that's dark or mods. Tuning scene here pretty much limited to cutting off cats on shitty 160hp tiny Nissan trucks and testing insha'allah while fucking with phones at high speeds.

Here I bought a used fully-equipped LS460L for a daily driver. Less than 100k miles, paid a little over $10k cash for it. Pretty sweet V8 Camry with leather.

At home my newest vehicle is a 2021 CBR1000RR-RR-RRRR-Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SP Fireblade that's been paid for and sitting at the dealership since last fall. Will pick it up when I go on vacation for the first time in years, next month.

Ricky101:
Hi .. why am i not certified OG yet?

MTZ:

--- Quote from: Jorsher on July 18, 2021, 05:52:23 AM ---Called my psychiatrist when I saw an email from RHMT thinking it was another episode.

Still out here in a desert trying to put food on the table and such. Cars get inspections annually and fail for tint that's dark or mods. Tuning scene here pretty much limited to cutting off cats on shitty 160hp tiny Nissan trucks and testing insha'allah while fucking with phones at high speeds.

Here I bought a used fully-equipped LS460L for a daily driver. Less than 100k miles, paid a little over $10k cash for it. Pretty sweet V8 Camry with leather.

At home my newest vehicle is a 2021 CBR1000RR-RR-RRRR-Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SP Fireblade that's been paid for and sitting at the dealership since last fall. Will pick it up when I go on vacation for the first time in years, next month.

--- End quote ---
sup bro!
i got an rsx, and an older hyundai tucson the wife recently got a MB glc 300, and i got to admit i like to borrow it :)

Jorsher:

--- Quote from: MTZ on July 18, 2021, 11:56:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jorsher on July 18, 2021, 05:52:23 AM ---Called my psychiatrist when I saw an email from RHMT thinking it was another episode.

--- End quote ---
sup bro!
i got an rsx, and an older hyundai tucson the wife recently got a MB glc 300, and i got to admit i like to borrow it :)

--- End quote ---
Always liked the RSX. Not familiar with those MBs but I was surprised how much I enjoy driving a luxo-barge around. Must be getting old...

SloS13:
2014 Model S.  Working on selling it to hopefully get a Model 3 Long Range AWD (3.8s 0-60).  Wife rocking a Model 3 has a long range RWD. 

I sold out a long time ago and had a kid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version