Forum > General Discussion

WTF is everyone driving in these dark times?!

<< < (3/9) > >>

Jorsher:

--- Quote from: SloS13 on July 18, 2021, 03:34:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jorsher on July 18, 2021, 02:08:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: SloS13 on July 18, 2021, 01:45:31 PM ---2014 Model S.  Working on selling it to hopefully get a Model 3 Long Range AWD (3.8s 0-60).  Wife rocking a Model 3 has a long range RWD. 

I sold out a long time ago and had a kid.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. I've made a few offspring. Hence the "family friendly" luxobarge.

Am going to get an eCUV when I go back. Considering a Ferd Mach E. How many QA issues have you encountered with the Teslas? It's what's really turned me off, along with the Playskool interiors.

--- End quote ---

Both the S and 3 have been solid.  Only problems with the S is condensation gets stagnant in the evaporator and I have to clean it out every few months, oh and the eMMC failure which all 2013-2016 S, X have eventually.  Almost got a Mach E but couldn't justify the price compared to a 3 or Y with the huge exception being if you need service, Ford dealers are everywhere.  Right now I'm 3.5hrs from a Tesla dealer which sucks balls.

--- End quote ---
Cool thanks. Tesla dealers aren't allowed in my state, so... The Fords are a bit overpriced right now, as a bunch of new cars are apparently. Will see how the car-climate is in a year or two when I move back to FreedomLand.

--- Quote from: 92CXyD on July 18, 2021, 03:43:08 PM ---Drive a Highlander Hybrid, 1g Integra, 3g Integra and 2 5th gen Civics still loving my hondas.

Prices for these car starting to go insane  :?:

--- End quote ---
I still have my 2008 S2000 with ~45k miles on it, and the 1990 CRX Si that needs some TLC...

MTZ:
#regrets I sold my s2000

fysh:
I did not expect this place to still be alive.

Bone stock down to the hubcaps 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT and 99 Ford Lightning with a big blowie.

jabberwock:
Type R family car, 1st gen tundra, 91 crx  8)

MTZ:

--- Quote from: SloS13 on July 18, 2021, 03:35:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: MTZ on July 18, 2021, 02:23:21 PM ---just saw yesterday that they intend to charge $200 monthly for the self driving feature. not that its a necessity but seems a bit steep and shitty model for the consumer

--- End quote ---

Everything now comes with "Autopilot 2" which is all you *need*,  A step up is Enhanced autopilot, which is all you really need and a bag of chips.  Full-self driving is just lazy.

--- End quote ---

That sounds reasonable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version