:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Members Info Thread  (Read 4499 times)

MTZ

• Certified OG
New Members Info Thread
« on: July 19, 2021, 07:40:15 PM »

RHMT has a tradition of requiring amazing intro threads, the burden to keep it going is on YOU, if you fail you will probably gain a forum title that shows you are a lazy bum.

While new members are allowed to post in the areas that are available to them, threads will be moderator approved for a short time while we ensure you are not a commie bot.

Some site features are turned off during this time like the ability to view member profiles, post shoutbox messages, upload avatars or use the members map, view all forum areas, or participate in classifieds.

ps: jd likes pr0n
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 10:48:06 AM by MTZ »
ur fucking feet are disgusting.

btw that nail prolly rotted from u fingering widebody in the ass

its called toering

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
Re: New Members Info Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 08:54:41 PM »

RHMT has a tradition of requiring amazing intro threads, the burden to keep it going is on YOU, if you fail you will probably gain a forum title that shows you are a lazy bum.

While new members are allowed to post in the areas that are available to them, threads will be moderator approved for a short time while we ensure you arent a commie bot.

Some site features are turned off during this time like the ability to view member profiles, post shoutbox messages, upload avatars or use the members map, view all forum areas, or participate in classifieds.

ps: jd likes pr0n

I like this
Pages: [1]   Go Up