Forum > General Discussion

Where to look for cars for sale

(1/2) > >>

n/a mike:
Fuck you  :mexi:
I took my daughter to some drag races over the weekend and now she wants me to build a car with her. She's always been into cars and wanted me to build something like I used to have, but after the races it was all she talked about.
 The problem is I don't know where to look. Seems like no one uses Craigslist anymore and people that use Facebook marketplace have lost their damn minds with the prices they are trying to get.
Any of you guys know where to look?
She really wants a 96-00 civic coupe, but I'm also interested in 88-91 civic hatchbacks, old Novas and 3rd gen Camaro.

I just don't know where to look because I'm not paying $6k for a stock ek civic with shitty interior

MTZ:
keep an eye out for a seller whos oblivious to the fact inflation is doubling car prices...  saw a dude selling an unmolested eg with suspension for 3k yesterday

PhilStubbs:
Facebook is about all there is for stuff like that anymore. Sucks horribly, but that's pretty much it.

colt45:

--- Quote from: PhilStubbs on September 23, 2021, 11:04:13 AM ---Facebook is about all there is for stuff like that anymore. Sucks horribly, but that's pretty much it.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Craigslist is seemingly dead.  I still look though.

92CXyD:
I have had luck on carguru.com, if you are willing to travel nationwide

I'll send links I get in FB messenger when I get them  :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version