Forum > General Discussion

Fuck Covid

(1/1)

bigdaddyvtec:
Mufuckin delta almost got me....

But Im hurr bitches

12 days in Hospital 9 in ICU maxxed on HiFlo...  refused vent... Fought. Won.

Fuck you

(Not gonna lie shit scared my dumb ass, just not enough to get the poison)

I love most of you faggots....  <3

MTZ:

--- Quote from: bigdaddyvtec on January 05, 2022, 02:11:18 PM ---Mufuckin delta almost got me....

But Im hurr bitches

12 days in Hospital 9 in ICU maxxed on HiFlo...  refused vent... Fought. Won.

Fuck you

(Not gonna lie shit scared my dumb ass, just not enough to get the poison)

I love most of you faggots....  <3

--- End quote ---

glad to hear you duked it out, i got "omicron" and it sucked.... im a lot better now almost done with the whole thing. no jab either

PhilStubbs:
I got Omicron on New Years Eve, it wasn't that bad, but lasted over 2 weeks. Can't wait till democrats find something else to worry about and this shit goes away.

ratcityrex:
Glad to hear your good now. I got the jab. I can guarantee I've put a lot worse things in my bloodstream than a vaccine...lol I got covid right after Christmas.  Wasn't shit. I've had hangovers that were worse and last longer. I felt bad 1 day. I was exposed on a Saturday, tested on Tuesday and let a little shitty. Wednesday the results were back and I had a mild fever.  By Saturday I felt 95%. Never had any chest congestion. Just body aches, a headache and small head cold.

johnnyfive:
Glad you made it. My brother is an ICU nurse and he's seen a lot of people die from covid. Most people that end up on a ventilator don't recover. I'm vaxxed and boosted, would do it again, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version