:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OMG owning a set of these would rock  (Read 4069 times)

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
Re: OMG owning a set of these would rock
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:17:46 PM »

I want to say passanger has a orbital welder, I will see his shop here in a couple months.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »

damn, if only it was affordable.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 09:46:54 PM »

I could build the same thing out of an old BBQ rotisserie , a microwave and my moms dildo.
fuck you

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 10:12:14 PM »

I could build the same thing out of an old BBQ rotisserie , a microwave and my moms dildo.

well not everyone needs to weld 4" pipe.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 10:52:08 PM »

I want to say passanger has a orbital welder, I will see his shop here in a couple months.

He does have an automated setup, but it is not an orbital like that.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 01:28:28 AM »

Mine is a hell of a lot more useful and universal than those, except for the fact I mostly just use a plasma welder instead of a tig, making things significantly more difficult. Hopefully this summer I will have time to finish my twin spindle, twin cathode combo tig/plasma machine :noel:

The one cool thing about orbital machines are the perfect gas coverage and portability. They were pretty much specifically designed for the sanitary process line industry. I've used and programed everything from the old analog Arc Machines to the new stuff and they are fun to use. They aren't really useful for automotive fabrication, but for process tubing they kick ass.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:27:55 AM by Passenger »

mrgreengenes

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 02:02:27 AM »

Mine is a hell of a lot more useful and universal than those, except for the fact I mostly just use a plasma welder instead of a tig, making things significantly more difficult. Hopefully this summer I will have time to finish my twin spindle, twin cathode combo tig/plasma machine :noel:

The one cool thing about orbital machines are the perfect gas coverage and portability. They were pretty much specifically designed for the sanitary process line industry. I've used and programed everything from the old analog Arc Machines to the new stuff and they are fun to use. They aren't really useful for automotive fabrication, but for process tubing they kick ass.

Cool, i've gotta check out your shop...

Phil

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 11:23:34 PM »

well not everyone needs to weld 4" pipe.

Actually I was thinking he'd gut it and use it to house your entire welding setup.

I wanted to make a giant rotating clamp mechanism so I could spin the peice instead of the electrode. That way you could do any type of curved weld.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid
Pages: [1]   Go Up