Harry Potter is...

... an original concept.
... stolen from someone else's work.
I do not know who Zarcorp is
Stevemode's son's favorite
CRX
I know who Zarcorp is

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pop culture quizola  (Read 5954 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Pop culture quizola
« on: June 22, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »

ok

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
Re: Pop culture quizola
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »

were is the "fucking gay" choice  ???
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 08:42:34 PM »

were is the "fucking gay" choice  ???

I enjoyed them.  :-\
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »

where is the   "Joseph Davis's wet dream"
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:53:14 PM »

where is the   "Joseph Davis's wet dream"

Where is the picture of your mom?

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 09:08:14 PM »

No CRX option?
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

QikEnuF

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »

Went for the classic

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 11:18:20 PM »

I've read all the books. No joke.

Read 5 of them in 3 weeks. Books are better than movie, but the movies are good.

More you read them less you think its a child book.

Only ppl that say its gay havent read them. Uncultured ass.

I know that most of you thought it was only a movie, but no, the story comes from a book :P

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Zarcorp

• RAWR #2
  • Not Rawr#2, I think Uffie is awful.
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 01:22:44 AM »

Shut the fuck up frenchie, we all know it's a book series.

We also all know that J.K. Rowling is lame and that you read Twilight.

Go die.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »

Go die.

who the hell are you?

Zarcorp

• RAWR #2
  • Not Rawr#2, I think Uffie is awful.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »

Go die.

who the hell are you?

I'll bitch slap you back to Huntsville.

chris

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »

I know who z-corp is after asking how my day was

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »

oh shit son now i get it.  damn shouldve known.  Speaking of which.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:34 AM »

Not Twilight, but I'm reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Amber

Old and odd, but pretty cool.

My girlfriend has read Twilight series and she said its borring and for 9yo girl. She read 40-50 books by year...

I like to read, but it takes too much time. I have to work on my car ;D

Sometimes its not only the story, but how the writer write to keep you in the story. In Harry Potter there is always something new every 10 pages, so you can't stop reading because you want to know what will happend.

Same thing with Da Vinci Code, awesome book, but all of Dan Brown's books are the fucking same. Read Da vinci code and you've read all his books.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »

Zelazny is about the most variable writer I've ever experienced in my life, he's written both the best and the worst fiction I've ever read.  He definitely has talent, but make no mistake the Amber series is mass produced pulp to pay the light bill.  You should try Lord of Light, or Donnerjack, if you want good Zelazny.

BTW,

My girlfriend has read Twilight series and she said its borring and for 9yo girl. She read 40-50 books by year...

Your girlfriend is nine?  Uh, request for pictures retracted, dude.  That's pretty fucked up.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:50 AM »

Your girlfriend is nine?  Uh, request for pictures retracted, dude.  That's pretty fucked up.

He is French, they are into some weird shit.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »

Zelazny is about the most variable writer I've ever experienced in my life, he's written both the best and the worst fiction I've ever read.  He definitely has talent, but make no mistake the Amber series is mass produced pulp to pay the light bill.  You should try Lord of Light, or Donnerjack, if you want good Zelazny.

BTW,

My gf is older than me... by 1 month ;) I said the public target was 9 years old girl.

I'll try  Lord of Light and Donnerjack when I'm done with Amber. I'm only at 3/4 of the third book since I have no time to read. I'm moving July 1st and the book is in a box too. It doesnt help lol

We have 11 boxes of books (including school books)  :?:   

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

I know who Zarcorp is.  :P

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »

I thought it was Rawr !?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

BTW,

My gf is older than me... by 1 month ;) I said the public target was 9 years old girl.

OK, I think I know what Francis is saying.  His girlfriend is an old saggy 20-something, but when he goes out he targets 9 year old girls.  I thought that shit was illegal in Canadaland, but IDK.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »

BTW,

OK, I think I know what Francis is saying.  His girlfriend is an old saggy 20-something, but when he goes out he targets 9 year old girls.  I thought that shit was illegal in Canadaland, but IDK.

Quebec is "special" they have their own rules (Like all signs must be in french first and bigger in french). One of the many reasons I will never be a great Canadian patriot is that: I am quite certain Canada is the only country in history where the losers of the war, got more gain then the winners. Anyway back to Quebec, it thinks it is "special" and should be recognized as such, to the point that they would like to break off from the rest of Canada and be their own souverain nation. So being that they want to be this "special" I wouldn't be surprised if things like pedophilia are accepted there. 

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »

BTW,

Quebec is "special" they have their own rules (Like all signs must be in french first and bigger in french). One of the many reasons I will never be a great Canadian patriot is that: I am quite certain Canada is the only country in history where the losers of the war, got more gain then the winners. Anyway back to Quebec, it thinks it is "special" and should be recognized as such, to the point that they would like to break off from the rest of Canada and be their own souverain nation. So being that they want to be this "special" I wouldn't be surprised if things like pedophilia are accepted there. 

We are better than English side of the country in everything, thats why we want to break off. We don't want to be associated with loosers :P

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

JD, you thread jack your own thread. You're a master  :noel:

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 02:20:10 PM »

BTW,

We are better than English side of the country in everything, thats why we want to break off. We don't want to be associated with loosers :P

Better at being a social drain, fucking have not provinces sucking my tax dollars, because they are too lazy to find work.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

As I can see you don't know you stats. Stop listening to you little sister when it comes to economy and fucking look at statistic canada.

If you think Quebec is the worst.

Unemployment rate by province

Province    April 2009     May 2009

N.L.               14.7%             15.1%

P.E.I.              9.7%             10.4%

N.S.               9.2%             8.9%

N.B.               8.9%             8.8%

Que.              8.4%             8.7%

Ont.              8.7%              9.4%

Man.              4.6%             4.9%

Sask.             5.0%             4.9%

Alta.              6.0%             6.6%

B.C.               7.4%             7.6%

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »

Who said anything about the worst? I said that my tax dollars go into pay for Quebec. As AB, SK, BC, MB are all HAVE provinces that put money in, all the rest of you niggers just take money out.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 03:34:40 PM »

Go die.

who the hell are you?

I'll bitch slap you back to Huntsville.

Hmm so I know you don't know me, because I don't live in Huntsville.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

Province or territory              GDP(million C$, 2006)        Population(2006)       GDP per capita( C$, 2006)
 Alberta                              235,593                               3,375,800                 69,789
 British Columbia                      179,701                               4,310,500                 41,689
 Manitoba                              44,757                               1,177,800                 38,001
 New Brunswick                      25,221                               749,200                         33,664
 Newfoundland and Labrador      24,897                               509,200                         47,520
 Northwest Territories              4,103                               41,900                         97,923
 Nova Scotia                      31,966                               934,400                    34,210
 Nunavut                              1,213                               30,800                         39,383
 Ontario                              556,282                               12,687,000                 43,847
 Prince Edward Island              4,332                               138,500                         31,278
Quebec                        284,158                               7,651,500                 37,138
 Saskatchewan                     45,051                               985,400                         45,718
 Yukon                             1,596                               31,200                         51,154
 Canada                              1,439,291                       32,623,500                 44,118

Sure looks like we are carrying you...

Edit: My little sister has a masters in health economics with honors, you should be glad it is my "uneducated" ass beating you up about this.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 04:36:31 PM by dvst8r »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up