:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Poll

OMG HI2U!!!

I could work, but would rather be on welfare because I know Johnny Bliss can afford to support me.
I can provide for myself, thanks, but it's nice knowing I have a safety net if something bad happens.
I'd rather die than go on welfare.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Welfare Poll  (Read 20430 times)

fysh

Re: Welfare Poll
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

Hey guys, can I borrow some money? I promise to pay you back when I get a job.

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

JDHH

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »

There are charitable givers out there also

Many wealthy people give to good causes without the government making them do so.  Some own soup kitchens, others hospitals.  Something else to think about.

mulletcar

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 07:18:21 PM »

welfare shouldnt go away, but it should be TIGHTLY regulated. no more giving money to able bodied lazy asses, no more illegal immigrants. only give to people that fall on hard times and need a pick-me-up.my family is on WIC only because the military pay is low (but we did get a 3.9% increaserecently), i make less than $25,000/yr when i could be making more than twice that as a diesel mechanic on the outside. i would only take welfare asa last resort, theres always jobs available, even in this shitty economy but people would rather ignore that and shit on their dignity and take free money..

wic is welfare you fucking retard.

You have no fucking say in anything you fucking fat piece of shit!! GO OFF YOURSELF ALREADY!! Why dont you do this country a favor and lose about 150lbs so were not paying for you to have a quad bypass when your arteries are clogged to shit with cum and crisco and cant afford the hospital bill. Fuck you and YOUR fucking white trash piece of shit family (since you wanna include families now). You had better PRAY to Buddah (I know you worship him because hes fat as shit like you) that Im not in your neck of the woods one day lardass, youll catch one fucking hell of a beating, then youll see what welfare can do for your worthless ass!! FUCK YOU!!Oh yeah moron, I pay federal and state taxes just like you, so I pay for it too cum stain.. So, how does it feel to be the worlds first anal birth you pile of shit?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:27:33 PM by mulletcar »

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

johnny is worthless pile of fat blubbery shit. he can't think outside of what glenn beck and rush limbaugh feed him through suppositories. it's quite sad.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

welfare shouldnt go away, but it should be TIGHTLY regulated. no more giving money to able bodied lazy asses, no more illegal immigrants. only give to people that fall on hard times and need a pick-me-up.my family is on WIC only because the military pay is low (but we did get a 3.9% increaserecently), i make less than $25,000/yr when i could be making more than twice that as a diesel mechanic on the outside. i would only take welfare asa last resort, theres always jobs available, even in this shitty economy but people would rather ignore that and shit on their dignity and take free money..

wic is welfare you fucking retard.

You have no fucking say in anything you fucking fat piece of shit!! GO OFF YOURSELF ALREADY!! Why dont you do this country a favor and lose about 150lbs so were not paying for you to have a quad bypass when your arteries are clogged to shit with cum and crisco and cant afford the hospital bill. Fuck you and YOUR fucking white trash piece of shit family (since you wanna include families now). You had better PRAY to Buddah (I know you worship him because hes fat as shit like you) that Im not in your neck of the woods one day lardass, youll catch one fucking hell of a beating, then youll see what welfare can do for your worthless ass!! FUCK YOU!!Oh yeah moron, I pay federal and state taxes just like you, so I pay for it too cum stain.. So, how does it feel to be the worlds first anal birth you pile of shit?

oooo i'm sooooo scared... please don't hurt me

i have health insurance, not through the state like you welfare boy.

im really scared of you. please come beat me up. im waiting.

you would be better off dead, then society wouldn't be burdened taking care of you.

you are on welfare, what a loser
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

I'm glad to see, from the poll's results, that Johnny's paying everybody's rent this month.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »

what's funny is that johnny is only like this on the internet, in real life he's a nice young man
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »

hey if welfare is so great and so noble then why are you so offended when people say you are on welfare? wic is welfare, you are on it... shouldn't you be proud? why are you so defensive? are you ashamed of yourself being on welfare?

what's funny is that johnny is only like this on the internet, in real life he's a nice young man

yea i am nice in real life and on the internet too.

if someone came up to me in real life all excited saying they finally got on welfare i would call them a loser just as i did in this thread.

plus, its a lot smarter to not cause trouble when you're carrying a rod

mulletcar

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

hey if welfare is so great and so noble then why are you so offended when people say you are on welfare? wic is welfare, you are on it... shouldn't you be proud? why are you so defensive? are you ashamed of yourself being on welfare?

if someone came up to me in real life all excited saying they finally got on welfare i would call them a loser just as i did in this thread.

KILL YOURSELF!I bet youre a real doll, you call everyone that opposes you in real life niggers? KILL YOURSELF!I bet youre a real fucking pussy face to face, but goddamned if youre not an internet toughy!! KILL YOURSELF!Youre nothing but a worthless OBESE spiteful biggoted ass loser. KILL YOURSELF!Fuck your mother (who is also your sister/wife). KILL YOURSELF!! Oh yeah, fat people are usually in shit eating moods all the time like you because theyre fat and self loathing. KILL YOURSELF!

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »

KILL YOURSELF!I bet youre a real doll, you call everyone that opposes you in real life niggers? KILL YOURSELF!I bet youre a real fucking pussy face to face, but goddamned if youre not an internet toughy!! KILL YOURSELF!Youre nothing but a worthless OBESE spiteful biggoted ass loser. KILL YOURSELF!Fuck your mother (who is also your sister/wife). KILL YOURSELF!! Oh yeah, fat people are usually in shit eating moods all the time like you because theyre fat and self loathing. KILL YOURSELF!

you are on welfare. loser. lol... are you proud of that? kill yourself...

no i call blood sucking parasite welfare niggers like you niggers. i pay for your life. bow down to me.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

Redundant bickering.

Knew it wouldn't take long with a thread like this

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »

It's not a thread.  It's a poll. 

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

Thread resulting from your poll Mr. Davis

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

if welfare is so great and there is nothing wrong with it... then why does everyone on it get so defensive? seriously? i thought it was ok and a great thing...

mulletcar

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2009, 08:32:25 PM »

no i call blood sucking parasite welfare niggers like you niggers. i pay for your life. bow down to me.

Youre the fucking parasite, you look like a fucking bloated tick.. Fuck you and your twisted goddamn sense of reality. Youre a fucking biggot, face it using the word nigger is racist in any sense and that makes you a piece of shit. Fuck off, I will find your grave when youre dead in a couple of years from heart failure at the sizzler because they wouldnt give you a can of crisco and take a big shit on it. Im proud that my country offers assistance for low income military families, and Im glad that you have to pay for it! I know that pisses you off, and I hope it gives you another heart attack faggot.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

if welfare is so great and there is nothing wrong with it... then why does everyone on it get so defensive? seriously? i thought it was ok and a great thing...

no one's getting defensive. you're trying to incite them by saying inflammatory shit, and they're responding in kind.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:40 PM »

you are truly... retarded. has to be it... no one could be this stupid

you called me a bigot... then you imply that i'm a backwoods sister marrying hillbilly... which is... yea bigotry... then you call me fat which really hurts my feelings over and over... that is... bigotry...

you are a clown

Youre the fucking parasite, you look like a fucking bloated tick.. Fuck you and your twisted goddamn sense of reality. Youre a fucking biggot, face it using the word nigger is racist in any sense and that makes you a piece of shit. Fuck off, I will find your grave when youre dead in a couple of years from heart failure at the sizzler because they wouldnt give you a can of crisco and take a big shit on it. Im proud that my country offers assistance for low income military families, and Im glad that you have to pay for it! I know that pisses you off, and I hope it gives you another heart attack faggot.

your family relies on OTHER MEN to provide for them... because you are not man enough... how does that make you feel? that you can't provide for your family and that you must accepted stolen handouts?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2009, 08:36:44 PM »

no one's getting defensive. you're trying to incite them by saying inflammatory shit, and they're responding in kind.

...no not quite.

they are getting defensive because they know they are wrong, they know they are pathetic, and they know its stealing. otherwise they wouldn't get so pissed off. its not my fault the truth is inflammatory in their minds. the truth wouldn't be inflammatory if what they were doing was just find and dandy wouldn't it?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »

look at this guy. he is truly retarded. how is it that someone can be this ignorant of the world around them?

Your family relies on a company offered health care plan because you cant afford regular medical bills, other men pay for your families well bieng, how does that make you feel? FUCK YOU FATTY!!

health care is part of compensation. dumbass

GET A CLUE

mulletcar

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

look at this guy. he is truly retarded. how is it that someone can be this ignorant of the world around them?

Your family relies on a company offered health care plan because you cant afford regular medical bills, other men pay for your families well bieng, how does that make you feel? FUCK YOU FATTY!!

GET A CLUE

But you dont have to accept it and you do.. Youre accepting a handout Mr. Patriotic, you could pay all of it out of pocket and you dont. Do you honestly think that company offered health care is not offset 1 red cent by tax payers? YOURE ON WELLFARE FAGGOT< FUCK YOU!!

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »

Employment offered healthcare comes typically at a reduced wage to offset its cost.  The actual cost is reduced due to the number of insured within the company, therefore the wage is not reduced as much as it would be had you come out of pocket on a individual insurance plan

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2009, 08:49:44 PM »

MAXING out every bit of government assistance I could get my hands on would not match what I was making at age 19, so fuck welfare... I can't support my lifestyle on it, so no I would never accept it. If someone else wants to, fuck it let em niggers play their games. Their lives are miserable anyways.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »

Well said

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

The thread is irrelevant, whereas the poll is eternal.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2009, 09:05:48 PM »

GET A CLUE

But you dont have to accept it and you do.. Youre accepting a handout Mr. Patriotic, you could pay all of it out of pocket and you dont. Do you honestly think that company offered health care is not offset 1 red cent by tax payers? YOURE ON WELLFARE FAGGOT< FUCK YOU!!

you are a moron.

you have absolutely no clue about the world around you. but you sure will take aaaaalll daaattt fwreeee muny missssaaaa

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »

This thread will be eternal if someone does not lock it

mulletcar

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »

GET A CLUE

you are a moron.

you have absolutely no clue about the world around you. but you sure will take aaaaalll daaattt fwreeee muny missssaaaa

Youre the fucking moron, but I tell you what.. Im going to go outside and get some exercise, stay in shape if you know what I mean;) I know you dont, so I will explain it to you: When you exercise (walk, run, do pushups, situps, or even stand your fat ass up from your computer chair!!!), you burn off fat that you may have aquired when you had your fat head stuck in a can of crisco lapping it up like the piggy you are and dont become a drain on society when you keel over from a massive heart attack and your healthcare provider drops you like a bad habit because youve compromised your health due to bad habits (over eating, smoking, drinking excessively) and makes other tax payers pay for your lengthy hospital stay that you cant afford. FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

This thread will be eternal if someone does not lock it

No fear of that.  Stevemode would never lock a thread about Johnny's insane ranting! 

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »

GET A CLUE

you are a moron.

Youre the fucking moron, but I tell you what.. Im going to go outside and get some exercise, stay in shape if you know what I mean;) I know you dont, so I will explain it to you: When you exercise (walk, run, do pushups, situps, or even stand your fat ass up from your computer chair!!!), you burn off fat that you may have aquired when you had your fat head stuck in a can of crisco lapping it up like the piggy you are and dont become a drain on society when you keel over from a massive heart attack and your healthcare provider drops you like a bad habit because youve compromised your health due to bad habits (over eating, smoking, drinking excessively) and makes other tax payers pay for your lengthy hospital stay that you cant afford. FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!

you are a drain on society. are you fucking serious? you are on welfare. you are living off money that is not yours. it was stolen from other people through taxes and given to you.

are you trying to give me advice? so i don't end up like you... on welfare? being a leech on society? like you?

you got owned. bigot  8)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:29:05 PM by random-strike »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up