:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: LS-T Updated w/ dyno vid!  (Read 23066 times)

Cooljnateman

LS-T Updated w/ dyno vid!
« on: August 10, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »

so long story short 4th gear pull on highway with my setup i finished YESTERDAY in my b18b ls 150k on motor ran fine blah blah blah....Blew it today...had not even a full day on it, well... 7 psi did it...But whos fault was it...MINE, i was on basemap i am an idiot, first turbo setup ever just turned 18 im dumb dumb dumb WTF, but i need to give a shout out to TOWDOG who helped me out and i pretty much slapped in the face cuz he HOOOOOOOOKED me up and i fucked it up and i am a newb and he helped me out with my shit a ton, i debated givin up today cuz like 1st day and i fuck it all up! but we decided to by a new b18b and slap it in and.... lesson learned!

If interested in the setup ill post but dead up shit was clean we  O0 rigged it but came out   8) and then i  :o yah u get it
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 08:45:33 PM by Cooljnateman »
Integra LS-T nbspnbsp 221.5 Hp 215.5 TQ 5.5psi Dyno-Max add 8-10% and for DynoJet numbers HATERS!

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
Re: LS-T Build !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »

Why post this and make yourself look stupid.........   Your a fucking retard....... Don't involve me in your fuck ups..........You did everything I said not too......     I don't even know why I should help you....

Side note post those pics on your phone for these guys......  So this thread isn't a total waste like you....

You piece of shit!   

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »

This post i worth less!!!!!!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Cooljnateman

LS-T Build !!! Update and 56k fail because im newb...NSFW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »

So my fail build...but im comin back stronger aint givin up!

Stock LS with 150k
LSD Racer Clutch
t3/t4 chingerrr chongerrr meeeeoweeeerr
Type RS BOV
Tial Style Wastegate
BALLIN ebay charge pipe kit
Ebay FMIC
Precision 440cc Injectors
Custom Open Down Pipe
Basemap...untuned

MY FAIL

FAIL 2

Integra LS-T nbspnbsp 221.5 Hp 215.5 TQ 5.5psi Dyno-Max add 8-10% and for DynoJet numbers HATERS!

Towdogg

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 08:39:34 AM »

Why post this and make yourself look stupid.........   Your a fucking retard....... Don't involve me in your fuck ups..........You did everything I said not too......     I don't even know why I should help you....

Side note post those pics on your phone for these guys......  So this thread isn't a total waste like you....

You piece of shit!   

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
  • B16 Short strokes but holds a high note
Re: LS-T Build !!! Update, 56k fail like me...
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »

your fail was a leaky vc gaskets? or the fact that we said drive it home dont beat on it.

You piece of shit!   

Ecu chipping
basmaps
tuning Dyno/street pm for details
Neptune Dealer PM for RTP details

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »

It's not because the sparkplug are full of oil ONTOP of them that the thing blewup.

It happened to me several times, with and without turbo...

I also run a basemap on my LS and I beat it everytime I drive it... Once a week lol

Don't put the turbo oil line over the exhaust side of the turbo, its an oil heater.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Cooljnateman

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »

yah but besides the oil it's clunking like internaly and sounds like rocks being thrown around inside, also I was dumb I took it for a long 45 min ride that I made boost past 3 psi like once or twice, but on the way home so on my second 45 min ride home I took the basemap for granted and on the highway dropped it to 4th real quick and made a pull from 60 to 95... I heard shit making stupid noise and I was like wtffff, knew right away I did something wrong pulled over imediatly, so I checked some thinks and 2 things I found were no oil and spark plugs and wires we fucked like that, block looked fine no couplers were off went underneath and shit looked fine, car would start back up right away but to much noise so I turned it off

Cooljnateman

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »

so i just went outside to check some things after its been sitting there and just rested, i cheked inside the intercooler piping no oil or anything, also i checked the oil again and there is oil, not alot but not dead empty its also a bitch to get at so it could have got rubbed off everytime i tried to check it, but when i checked the first time it looked full and then i double checked it was about 50% and then the 3rd time it was about 40% but it rubs alot even when your careful, also i was like hey wtf let me dry off these wires real quick and start it up to see if anything changed, well nothing changed, but it did start up right away no problem, and i revved it up real quick to like 3500 and it took it no problem the only thing is the noise was still there of the rock type sound gurgaling in the motor so not gona fuck with it,

trying to find a b20 long block or ls if anyone knows were i can get 1 lmk thanks

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »

mabey you built too much crankcase pressure
Ecu chipping
basmaps

Cooljnateman

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

im just wondering why the car still runs if the motors shot, i want to pull of the valve cover and see if its just something up top that broke and not the whole motor

snarf

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »

So basically you don't know what's wrong with your engine much less what caused it. And your answer is to try this with a new engine. Do you even have basic mecanic skills? How about a leakdown test or atleast change the oil and see if anything is in it first.

Cooljnateman

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »

Yah i honestly dont know yet cuz i dont have x ray vision and i havent pull anything apart or done any work on it to see whats wrong, also a b20b shipped to my house would be 550, for me to buy replacement parts for what broke could run me near 300-450 dollars, and that all depends on what is even wrong with it, and i cant preform a leak down test because i dont have compressed air to blow some air in nor do i have a device to tell me how much leakage is happening....do i even have basic mechanic skills....hmm, i did just turbo my car with assistance from some people, wont say i did ALLLL the work by any means, but i know my way around a motor, and ill prob drain the oil within the next few hours

98redcavz24

• Certified OG
  • NE Crew
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

sickest dumptube ever
I do, however, expect to say goodbye to a few of my daughters friends the summer before they go off to college. nbspnbsp I bid you good day, sir. -Abaz

Cooljnateman

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »

sickest dumptube ever

or lack there of one, dope down pipe though

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

you cant say it would cost you 300-350 if you dont even know whats wrong with it. trust me you got more help with the build than you can relize.
Ecu chipping
basmaps

Towdogg

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »

If you don't post those fucking pic's of them girls................  I'm coming to your house to beat that ass......

Post those pics and STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU DON"T KNOW......

These guys need those pics like I said...........    Stop posting till those pics are posted.....

Basically guys I helped this kid and walked him through everything then after the car was done for now....  He beat it up with a basemapp........

Am I a nice guy or a sucker.....   I put all that turbo shit on and did a clutch for $120.....

Nate you don't only own these guys those pics you owe them to me.....

Cooljnateman

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »

ohhhh haha i thought u meant of my car....will do...BTW this chick was partly the reason why my shit blew, cuz i drove an hour to see her and i had an hour drive home and yah....brb let me upload em

Cooljnateman

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »

Cooljnateman

Re: LS-T Build,NSFW !!! Update, 56k, NO
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

Yah...it was good but not worth it

Spanish-rice

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »

PARTIAL REDEMPTION, NOW FINISH YOUR CAR
386whp/320tq nbspnbsp D series corn burner

Cooljnateman

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »

When this thread is back with my B20 build i shall b redeemed 100% then i will no longer be useless

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 10:13:49 PM »

nice titys nate but not worth an ls i hope you got your dick wet b4 it blew. btw dont sell off alll your axles and shit you need them for your next swap.
Ecu chipping
basmaps

Cooljnateman

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 10:57:38 PM »

yeah i got the d wet...4 times, but still not worth an ls and if i could i would say fuck you to the bitch and shoulda spent my time reading some RHMT articles and then crankin a few out in the wax your wilson 2.0 section....and my theory behind selling my axels were....one of them has a ripped boot, (drivers side) and the kid needs a passenger side (mine works) i was about to buy new ones from autozone and get that lifetime warranty, but idk if its going through anyway, and my car might b down for a few weeks anyway so yah

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »

post pics noW!!!!!

sell all the ls shit and drop in a dirty D
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

Cooljnateman

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »

Pics are posted above, but im pickin up a 2000 LS with 84k on it for 350 thursday or friday! Life Saver! This time no newbness, TRUST ME

Towdogg

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 12:54:44 PM »

Cooljnateman

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

:noel:

drivin96

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

only one of ur pics of the girls works fix this
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:35:31 PM by drivin96 »

Cooljnateman

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »

its the same chickkk, anyone know how to fix it though?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up