:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: gsr crx carnage  (Read 4824 times)

buk9tp

gsr crx carnage
« on: August 14, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

n/a none the less XD in firefox press ctrl + use mouse scroll to zoom out and see the pics...

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:11:34 PM by Stealthmode »

buk9tp

Re: gsr crx carnage
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

is the head savable with some head work? or is it not worth it XD

buk9tp

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »

gonna go pick up the pieces out of the cylinder XD

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »

Doesnt look salvageable to me.  Story, now.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »

is that a fucking oil ring stuck in the valve????

Looks fucked to me...  take the valves out and check the seat. most likely its beat to shit.

How did you manage this N/A?

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »

how the hell did you do that NA, and whats with this XD shit?

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

Its faggotry and General Assgrabery

oh.  well that makes sense then.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

buk9tp

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 09:14:21 PM »

story is ive been beating the living fuck out of the motor for the past 30k miles

it uses up oil like 2 quarts a month but i check it every other day..

thats with hard core ragging on it constant bouncing off the rev limiter clutch drops and reverse rolling burn outs for shits and giggles..

just got done taking a friend out and on my way home.. 5k rpm.. passing someone on the left not even speeding..

motor makes a wierd fucking noise like its choking out at 10k rpms.. wasnt even shifting just cruising... and then i heard it die and pop out of gear..

tried to start it wouldnt do shit..

pushed it 2 miles towards my house then walked 3 miles home..

next morning pushed it with another car

and today took it all apart XD

the XD = a smiley

like i need to fucking kill myself

im not sad about blowing the motor i got my moneys worth and more out of it..

kinda sad that it didnt go out with a bang..

happy that it didnt happend with the girl in the car..

sad that the head doesnt look savable..

if the head isnt savable i sure as fuck am not going to go ls vtec...

buk9tp

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »

Its faggotry and General Assgrabery

oh.  well that makes sense then.

pretty much XD

buk9tp

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »

story is motor makes a wierd fucking noise like its choking out at 10k rpms.. wasnt even shifting just cruising... and then i heard it die and pop out of gear..
tried to start it wouldnt do shit..

pretty much, thanks for the cliffs

5k rpm passing/cruising/not accellerating

motor chokes out and dies
pops out of gear
wont start

buk9tp

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »

pulling the motor out tomorrow if im not lazy..

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

cool story, bro
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »

Learn how to resize pics, Ahkmed.

I'd say the head is salvageable, but it may need some welding. Sell it to me so I can throw it on my shelf in anticipation of the next 30 year project.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »

sand-nigger engine suicide bombed

Sucks.

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

save the distributor, always need one of those.

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 01:12:50 AM »

You dumbass... you should have been out in the middle of nowhere with a chick, and then blown your engine....

She would have gotten scared, and nervous and shit, and that would have been garaunteed pussy.....

He who hesitates.... Masterbates.

buk9tp

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 01:18:48 AM »

You dumbass... you should have been out in the middle of nowhere with a chick, and then blown your engine....

She would have gotten scared, and nervous and shit, and that would have been garaunteed pussy.....

your not on hmt alot are you XD

slaminsam

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 02:22:22 AM »

your not on hmt alot are you XD

obviously not or he would have known that you wouldnt ever be out with some pussy... haha jk

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 04:21:07 AM »

How the fuck were you texting me all this and pushing that car. LMAO I said Why to all sand NIGGERs have to blow shit up all the time! . . .classics right there. . Buk you faggot. Your broke you have no money and people are not taking lambs as trade these days.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

chris

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 04:56:19 AM »

Its fixable but you will spend about the same has a used head

Seats are most likely fucked+valves fucked

Buy a used b16a head for 300-350 bucks

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 05:28:18 AM »

If you beat the shit out of an engine like you said you did, it will blow up, any engine, doesnt matter what company made it or anything.  Atleast now you know to treat your engines with a bit more respect.  Only beat the shit out of the engine if you are prepared to replace it + have the $$ to replace it, or already have a replacement.  I remember back in the days when hondas were cool, aka 2003, my boosted civic Si, that i tuned by reading the spark plugs on Uberdata, which was the best tuning program at the time and was buggy as fuck, I had 3 replacement engines in my garage and my 200ish WHP Si hatch smoked everyone.  Even was smoking all the NA queers with their high compression, and smoking the gayludes with their turbo H22-poo-poo.  Those were the days.  I had a homemadeturbo.com sticker on the car, the only sticker i had, and at the local street races which consisted of 100+ cars normally, i was known as the fast ass homemadeturbo turbo single cam.  People would come up to me that I didnt even know and say 'hey you have the fast rturbo single cam dont you?'   

Anyways, yeah you fucked up., sorry mo.  thats what you get for scamming me out of a muzzle break.   :-* :-* :P
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 06:10:30 AM »

If you beat the shit out of an engine like you said you did, it will blow up, any engine, doesnt matter what company made it or anything.  Atleast now you know to treat your engines with a bit more respect.  Only beat the shit out of the engine if you are prepared to replace it + have the $$ to replace it, or already have a replacement.  I remember back in the days when hondas were cool, aka 2003, my boosted civic Si, that i tuned by reading the spark plugs on Uberdata, which was the best tuning program at the time and was buggy as fuck, I had 3 replacement engines in my garage and my 200ish WHP Si hatch smoked everyone.  Even was smoking all the NA queers with their high compression, and smoking the gayludes with their turbo H22-poo-poo.  Those were the days.  I had a homemadeturbo.com sticker on the car, the only sticker i had, and at the local street races which consisted of 100+ cars normally, i was known as the fast ass homemadeturbo turbo single cam.  People would come up to me that I didnt even know and say 'hey you have the fast rturbo single cam dont you?'   

Anyways, yeah you fucked up., sorry mo.  thats what you get for scamming me out of a muzzle break.   :-* :-* :P
Can anyone vouch for this BULLSHIT?

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 06:34:04 AM »

Ok I believe that one.... She gave me a massage toooo on my cack  :yes:

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »

Can anyone vouch for this BULLSHIT?

Im a true OG you pole smoker, i've been here since mid 2003.  Of course I had a turbo honda.  Why do you think my name was scottsi.  I actually built 3 diff turbo setups, first one was ghetto HF mani cheapfulxcoremadness, 2nd one was pretty shitty too, and the 3rd one was decent and made 234hp and 187tq  All sohc.

98redcavz24

• Certified OG
  • NE Crew
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

Buk, the car was supposed to blow up with innocent civilians around it. FAIL
I do, however, expect to say goodbye to a few of my daughters friends the summer before they go off to college. nbspnbsp I bid you good day, sir. -Abaz

90turboteg

• Rebuildin turbos
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »

that sucks, wana sell the head, i fix worse shit than that every day. fuck ford modular motors
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7900/l37c04d3e54190216b7259c.th.jpg
daily driven 86 crx. john Deere flat black, fresh dohc zc w/arp goodies w/75 wet shot
Vitara setup in the works... 400+whp goal be done this season

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 09:50:41 PM »

No kidding, now you'll never make it into paradise. Allah doesn't give 2 shits about killing a gsr.

BTW I call bullshit on adding oil. That motor looks dirty as hell for 2 new quarts a week. The blown SOHC that I got w/my EG wasn't even as dirty, and that had 7k miles on a single oil change.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

buk9tp

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 09:52:12 PM »

No kidding, now you'll never make it into paradise. Allah doesn't give 2 shits about killing a gsr.

BTW I call bullshit on adding oil. That motor looks dirty as hell for 2 new quarts a week. The blown SOHC that I got w/my EG wasn't even as dirty, and that had 7k miles on a single oil change.

2 quarts a month

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 11:01:11 PM »

the average russian drinks 38 pints of pure alcohol in a year according to a recent study

that is pure alcohol, as in almost 80 pints of 100 proof
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »

Isn't pure alcohol 200 proof..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up