:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ? bout a friends car??ls t hatch  (Read 4087 times)

deeznutts

? bout a friends car??ls t hatch
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

ok a friend of mine just traded for a decent ef hatch has a ls turbo in it now he traded base on my op of the car since im the only one with exp with turbo shit in our group now my ? is that when the car sees 10lbs it starts bucking and shit and when ya let off the gas the bitch dies now is this the map im pretty sure it is just want to make sure for my nig, also the car is running a fucking fmu and missing link i allready have him looking for some 450s and a intank , who can i trust for a decent chip job on here i dont want to give good biz to someone like xeno but i have used his shit before and it worked just dont want resort to that so help a nig out...
bitches aint nuttin but hoes and tricks
fuck xeno
og since 04 former sn, monster d nukka
 vouches: danwjmu, secksy pee pee

jagojon3

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
Re: ? bout a friends car??ls t hatch
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 01:09:27 AM »

Go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »

P.U!N,C'T?U.A"T!I.O'N?

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 01:46:38 AM »

lol, and he used the '?' in place of question, and the '...' at the end...so that doesn't count.

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »

You dont need 450s for that setup.  You need to add a second missing link though.   1 sucks but two will cancel out each missing links suck and they actually work just fine.  The other thing I would do is remove the fuel pressure regulator, add a barbed fitting to where the fuel came out of the fuel rail into the fuel pressure regulator and hook the return line straight to that.  You dont want the fuel pressure regulator in the way when you are trying to get maximum fuel flow.   :yes:
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

MantisX

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »

ok a friend of mine just traded for a decent ef hatch has a ls turbo in it now he traded base on my op of the car since im the only one with exp with turbo shit in our group now my ? is that when the car sees 10lbs it starts bucking and shit and when ya let off the gas the bitch dies now is this the map im pretty sure it is just want to make sure for my nig, also the car is running a fucking fmu and missing link i allready have him looking for some 450s and a intank , who can i trust for a decent chip job on here i dont want to give good biz to someone like xeno but i have used his shit before and it worked just dont want resort to that so help a nig out...

Fuck your inability to form coherent sentences.

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »

I hear your mom makes great basemaps....  And one hell of a breakfast.......

And if your the smartest guy in your crew thats not saying much.....

deeznutts

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 04:09:56 PM »

yep should have known better then to ask the high and mighty douche bags on here even though i have been a member since o3 i still get shit for a fucking simple ? oh well i allready knew the answer just wanted to reassurence.
the fact that this is not my car means im not burning a chip for shit and half you fucks on here dont do it or your own shit so go fuck your self,
fuck xeno

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »

That post hurt my fucking head... however I did see a few buzz words in there, such as "450" and "missing link", so... here ya go:

Chipped ECU + 450's = Good
Missing Link + 450's = Retarded
You = Missing Link + 450's

Therefore,

You = Retarded

Go chip the ECU... it takes a soldering iron, 2 hands and an IQ of my toaster.  Go read how.  Then, you can search SEVERAL places for a basemap for your setup.  If this is too much to handle, promptly die.

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

yep should have known better then to ask the high and mighty douche bags on here even though i have been a member since o3 i still get shit for a fucking simple ?

Since '03 and you're asking these kinds of questions?  I know you're looking for reassurance, but c'mon.

deeznutts

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »

That post hurt my fucking head... however I did see a few buzz words in there, such as "450" and "missing link", so... here ya go:

Chipped ECU + 450's = Good
Missing Link + 450's = Retarded
You = Missing Link + 450's

Therefore,

You = Retarded

Go chip the ECU... it takes a soldering iron, 2 hands and an IQ of my toaster.  Go read how.  Then, you can search SEVERAL places for a basemap for your setup.  If this is too much to handle, promptly die.

gahahaha aight ill tell him to look into chipping his own shit he just keeps coming to me to fix shit for him amd wat i really want to do is just buy the car from him dirty cheap cause he wont be able to fix it himself and i told him to get the ecu chipped and some 450s
fuck xeno

bouncinofftherevlimiter

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »

if i were you, id do yourself a favor, instead of you spoon feeding him, tell him to spend a few days researching on the internet like a lot of us did. people that cant own and maintain turbo cars shouldnt own turbo cars.

i have a couple friends i spoon fed, now its my worst nightmare. i never get time to fix my own junk, cause everytime the car hiccups they are blowing my phone up.

also to me it was really rewarding to do everything myself and have someone that has been in the scene forever and tuned many top level builds complement my work. ive spent my time behind my keyboard, and i feel everyone else should to if they want to play this game.
No longer own a turbo car...

94 Accord, first running 4g63 piston/h22 rod/f22 block &ampamp crank

HX35 18lb 486hp/391tq

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »

+1

Just today I had to put a charge pipe back on for somebody that watches......   Sometimes I say the tools are right there and I watch them and ask why they don't know how to turn a wrench.....  Newbs that don't try are the worst...

schim187

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »

+1

Just today I had to put a charge pipe back on for somebody that watches......   Sometimes I say the tools are right there and I watch them and ask why they don't know how to turn a wrench.....  Newbs that don't try are the worst...

haha i'm not there to do your stupid dirty work/ make fun of the newbs anymoe

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »

also to me it was really rewarding to do everything myself and have someone that has been in the scene forever and tuned many top level builds complement my work. ive spent my time behind my keyboard, and i feel everyone else should to if they want to play this game.

QFT

deeznutts

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »

yeah i know wat ya mean bout not doing shit for him . shit the night he traded he just kept saying so do you think we can fix it i looked at him and said is this we nigga you keep talking bout hha.
i mean hell i work 2 full time jobs have a wife and kids and have little time to work on my own shit and he is wanting me to work on his shit too, the dumb ass broke the fucking timing belt trying to change the water pump yesterday.. :-X
im looking to just scoop the turbo kit off tha car cause hes broke , jobless, and now has no running car and i sho will pay for the parts to fix his car and get it on tha road but it will be na and ill have me a new trubo dc build thread...
fuck xeno

MantisX

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »

Goddamn you. Also, you are a horrible friend.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »

yep should have known better then to ask the high and mighty douche bags on here even though i have been a member since o3 i still get shit for a fucking simple ? oh well i allready knew the answer just wanted to reassurence.
the fact that this is not my car means im not burning a chip for shit and half you fucks on here dont do it or your own shit so go fuck your self,

In my line of work, the saying is "Garbage in, garbage out". Ask an incoherent question, get shit as an answer. No screendoor posts, either. Don't be afraid to use the enter key a few times.

It's bucking because it's detonating or misfiring, check your plug gap & AFR's. You're also stretching that pump to the max if it's stock. Even a walbro won't like to run at the pressures your pump is doing at 10psi of boost. Given the lack of any ignition retard, it's also running way too much timing for 10psi.

What gets me is people spend $4000+ on car & kit, but will not spend an extra $500 for an EMS. Is a turbo car that misfires like crazy faster than a cheap NA build? Rarely.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

deeznutts

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

its only bucking after it hits over 10psi wich leads me to think its the map if you run it lower than 10 its all good.
and when it does the bucking shit it will die as soon as you let off the gas then ya turn the key on and off and it will run fine.
fuck xeno

deeznutts

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »

yeah i got that we got it fixed to not go over 10 and now he thinks hes driving a fucking 500hp car shits gay hes gay and befor eits over i will add this car to the collection of hondas i have in my drive way and then ill do it right
fuck xeno
Pages: [1]   Go Up