Forum > Hybrid/Tech

awd civic hatch turbo THE TPRC BITCHES!!111!!!!!!111!!

<< < (2/14) > >>

BoostForLife:

--- Quote from: esi42 on May 02, 2009, 07:50:36 AM ---Did you use a wagon transmission? 

--- End quote ---
What other AWD d-series transmission is there?
What was the whole point of getting the donor wagon?

esi42:

--- Quote from: BoostForLife on May 02, 2009, 07:56:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: esi42 on May 02, 2009, 07:50:36 AM ---Did you use a wagon transmission? 

--- End quote ---
What other AWD d-series transmission is there?
What was the whole point of getting the donor wagon?

--- End quote ---

I didnt see you had a donor wagon.  With all the other fabbing, thought you just made something work.  With the cable shifter, it crossed my mind that you could be using a dsm trans with a Johnny Cash adpater kit.   ;)

Nice 90 HB, I had the same one for my wife before we got our eg 4dr.  Great color, except in the summer heat.  LS meshies go really good with that grey too.  Anyways, nice build.

BoostForLife:
should have been on our forums before on oHMT when it was still under xenocron(fagget). This was posted there in full detail about the wagon civic.

esi42:
Hard as hell to find those AWD wagons here in wisconsin.   The few Ive seen were rusted bad with almost 300k.  This is a great solution for that problem.  Could you still put performance struts/springs on there or would the lower stance cause problems? 

Nice work on that tank too. 

BoostForLife:
I suppose you could lower wagons. Here's one on CL that's selling in Portland. It's a boosted one, too.

By the way, highroller, your shit is much better than H-T crap in the pic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version