:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Decapping WRX injectors  (Read 60783 times)

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
Re: Decapping WRX injectors
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2012, 02:41:03 AM »

Same as Injector Wizards, iirc rx8 injectors are whats used. Increasing travel is the worst way to get more flow as it results in crappy responce times and spray pattern. 

Soon I'm going to get some rough flow on 1.88mm, 2.54mm, and 2.68mm diameter orifice Denso injectors. I'm going to guess about 550cc, 650cc, and 700cc. They're from Mustang GT (purple), 5.3L Chevy flex motor (black), and QR25 motor (green). For the time being I'm keeping my CBR injectors intact.

Interesting fact - the black cores are what Five-O Motorsports uses to make their 1000cc+ injectors. They just press the plungers further into the armatures.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2012, 09:18:09 PM »

I got some weird results, but I only tested 1 injector per color. It's fucking cold and the o-rings are as pliable as hard plastic.

All were tested against a 204cc injector, which always flowed 200cc with my fluid - 50cc in 15 sec. Purple = 560cc, green = 700cc, black = 740cc. My only guess is the black injectors open the plunger further, or there is shit in the green injector. I'll have better results later when I get the cleaning-side of things on track.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2012, 11:06:45 PM »

Fu...oh just read the pic.

they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD

DasPoop

• Certified OG
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2012, 08:11:35 PM »

Direct fit  :noel:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:13:28 PM by DasPoop »
Na mike:"quotquotthe one i had was a real bbw, not just a fat chick, but a huge fat chick"quotquot

robus

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2013, 03:46:36 AM »

Question to the experts here...
I see these guys in japan installed a nozzle cap to make a twin spray from a cone spray style injector. Can it be done with decapped Bosch or Denso injectors? Equipment required??

http://www.g-saurus.jp/02parts/02parts_asnu.html
Please note: This came from the home of a cigar smoker who had dogs. If you have any allergies, please don'#39#39t bid

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »

A minature robotic TIG welder or a pro of pro's TIG weldor. Then you need a micro-EDM machine to cut the plates, or micro carbide drill bit (which requires a large batch since they'll all be off a large percentage).

Since you can get lots of OEM injectors with twin cone sprays, it's not a good idea. GT-R, CBR 954, Mustang 5.0, tC 2.4L, RDX, etc all have twin cone sprays. Most higher end vehicles from the last 5 yrs with 2 intake valves seem to have them.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »

Bumping this post so I can find it later.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up