:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Credit Card  (Read 6405 times)

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
Re: Credit Card
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 09:26:56 AM »

encase you guys don't get it yet

credit score = scam

This.

I almost find it hard to believe that someone suggested getting a loan just for the opportunity of paying the interest on it. All with the hopes of raising your pinball score with the banking overlords. Then I realize it was from an unemployed welfare bum who uses productive Americans tax dollars to go surfing.

Get a fucking clue. A credit "score" is the bankers way of ranking the suckers. The more money you blow on interest, the higher your score. Then they convince you that you need this score. Go ahead, buy into it, spend your welfare checks on interest to sink yourself further into financial ruin. Great plan.

Yeah good point everyone knows you can totaly get hosing or cars or jobs without a credit score.........oh wait.

Are you saying we all find land to squat on untill its ours then build our houses by hand from whatever materials we find?  Whats your plan to establish housing nowadays without credit.  I mean you could like work for a tree cuttin company and buy 1000 dollar cars to drive. 

I mean really where are you going with that.  Not saying it isnt bullshit but fact of the matter is you sorta need to pay attention to it to some extent.  Fight the power and all but its a game you play wiether you want to admit it or not.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 09:42:58 AM »

A coworker of mine has a credit score in the 600's... he's fucked up pretty bad.  His VW Jetta needs work amounting to $2k.  The shop near my house offers interest free financing (with approved credit) for 90 days which makes it very affordable and WON'T COST HIM ANY MORE MONEY THAN PAYING AT ONCE.  He was denied even though he is an old friend of one of the office people that work there.  Now me on the other hand I could get that financing with no interest and could probably convince them to extend it to 120 days, making the payments a quarter instead of a third.

So yeah, credit gets you good rates and larger loans, but it also lets you do shit your average O0 can't.

You justify the use of credit to toss good money after bad on irresponsible purchases such as Volkswagens?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 01:01:32 PM »

ok, people do this all the time, and its really ridiculous.

no one is suggesting you don't "need a good credit score" to get loans or get low interest rates. i'm suggesting it is a scam, which it is. the fact that they MAKE you participate doesn't not make it a scam.

mandated insurance is a scam, you have to get it or go to jail... that doesn't mean its not a scam
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 04:33:19 PM »

as judged by a bias source

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

Bias implies there is more than one view on the subject.  In the business world there is only one view.  Business does not care about your ideologies, it only cares about its self interests.

sorry but your "credit score" is not solely used in the business world, and its something that is forced on you not something you choose to participate in. the govt uses it against you, against your will. its a scam.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »

already discussed

ochoa

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2009, 05:50:40 PM »

i usually rack up a bill of about 600-1000 bucks a month on my card and pay it off in full every month. got a letter in the mail the other day that the intrest is gunna increse again, never had a late payment or nott paid off in full. in my opinion its a joke but you need good credit. It will bite you in the ass someday when you never thought i would

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »

SHit I put 12K down on a car with my Alaska Air visa. And then financed the other 10k through gmac at 2.9%. I had the 12k in the bank and the cc had an 0% for the first 90 days. I payed 3 payments of 4k and got 12,000 in air miles. I ended up with a free plane ticket due to the 20,000 miles i receved when I opend the card. Its all about moving money around. Use the cc companys, dont let them use you. I use my Alaska Air visa like a debit car, I just deduct money out of my checkbook like I would if I used my debit card and at the end of the month I just pay it off. I also pay all my bills with my visa too......lol I end up with at least 2 free plane tickets a year. If I could make my morgage paymet with my cc I would. Fuck it just got to know how to work it.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »

SHit I put 12K down on a car with my Alaska Air visa. And then financed the other 10k through gmac at 2.9%. I had the 12k in the bank and the cc had an 0% for the first 90 days. I payed 3 payments of 4k and got 12,000 in air miles. I ended up with a free plane ticket due to the 20,000 miles i receved when I opend the card. Its all about moving money around. Use the cc companys, dont let them use you. I use my Alaska Air visa like a debit car, I just deduct money out of my checkbook like I would if I used my debit card and at the end of the month I just pay it off. I also pay all my bills with my visa too......lol I end up with at least 2 free plane tickets a year. If I could make my morgage paymet with my cc I would. Fuck it just got to know how to work it.

So you're flying me out for the West Coast dyno extravaganza?  :P

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »

You need decent credit for more than just getting loans.  For my job I had to get a gov't clearance even though I'll never come into contact with classified material.  Part of that and my hiring process in general involved a credit check.  Also a better score doesn't just make you eligible for loans but also lower rates for those loans.  Unless you have some fucking mad wad of cash from inheritance or live in the fucking woods you're going to need a loan of some sort at some point in your life.
Of course you need a loan, the banking cartels have worked tirelessly for many years to set up the system so you "need" them. The thing of it is, as long as you aren't a  O0:mexi: about the way you handle your finances, you should have a decent credit score to do whatever you need. Pay your bills on time, don't finance shit you can't afford, etc. I financed my first car with only my cell phone bills as credit. Then bought a house with only financing 1 car. Good credit is not hard to get, and you don't have to throw money away to get it.
Yeah good point everyone knows you can totaly get hosing or cars or jobs without a credit score.........oh wait.

Are you saying we all find land to squat on untill its ours then build our houses by hand from whatever materials we find?  Whats your plan to establish housing nowadays without credit.  I mean you could like work for a tree cuttin company and buy 1000 dollar cars to drive. 

I mean really where are you going with that.  Not saying it isnt bullshit but fact of the matter is you sorta need to pay attention to it to some extent.  Fight the power and all but its a game you play wiether you want to admit it or not.
True, you can't fight the man, but you can scam him at every opportunity. Turn about is fair play.
fuck you nigger
i've been turned down from 4 jobs in the past year just for my low credit score.
one of those jobs told me to come back in a year or when my credit score is higher.

you NEED good credit to get good jobs and low interest rates on purchases.
the fact that i don't have a job has nothing to do with my knowledge on the subject of credit.
They told you that they wouldn't hire you based on your credit score because they could tell at the interview that you were a fat lazy slob who would serve society better by staying at home on welfare than interfering with productive people at the workplace.
I have a steady job and provide for my family. You use my tax dollars to surf and eat at taco bell.
Who's the nigger?

Cray91

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 03:13:58 AM »

How about when they jack the interest rates for no reason?????

Reason I never the bastards back!

9.9% went to 27.9%
14.9% went to 29.9%

Default! Back then you weren't given an option to opt out.

You call it "no reason", a lender calls it "pricing for risk".  The original terms of the agreement say that the lender shall define the interest rate variable month-to-month and then they give you a crazy range like 0%-30%.  What bank do you know that isn't gonna jack you ASAP.  Look at the adjustable rate mortgages that are fucking everyone in the ass, same principal.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 05:31:10 AM »

Good luck being 20-21 and trying to get your credit started.

My sons score is something like 480, but he'll make $50k this year on a $36k base.

He doesn't NEED a credit card but would like to get started building his credit. He is planning on getting a house in 5 years......
OG before the OG'#039#039s

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 05:35:03 AM »

How about when they jack the interest rates for no reason?????

Reason I never the bastards back!

9.9% went to 27.9%
14.9% went to 29.9%

Default! Back then you weren't given an option to opt out.

You call it "no reason", a lender calls it "pricing for risk".  The original terms of the agreement say that the lender shall define the interest rate variable month-to-month and then they give you a crazy range like 0%-30%.  What bank do you know that isn't gonna jack you ASAP.  Look at the adjustable rate mortgages that are fucking everyone in the ass, same principal.

This happened 5 years ago when the economy was doing great. I've been able to find out, but not PROVE it was my employer that had a hand in it.

11/4/04, Terminated, credit card bills were due 11/15/04, 11/10/04 I got notice from BOTH cards of the rate jump.

Seems my "former" employer pased along the info to the credit company? I hadn't even filed unemployment yet.

I call it being blacklisted/blackballed.
OG before the OG'#039#039s
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up