:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ  (Read 105622 times)

SOHCinWA

Re: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2009, 02:47:13 AM »

Blake (98vtec for those of you who dont know) I know what you are saying.....

Bergenholtz first 9 second pass... I was involved. But then again. Most of you couldnt drive yet... Its all good...

PM me if you think you have anything that can run up against me or a "Bisi" product. Street , strip. whatever. BRING IT!
Bisimoto tuned and Sponsored 1.5L Single cam

13.96 @96mph

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2009, 02:52:02 AM »

Fetch spiker, fetch.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

chris

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2009, 02:52:18 AM »

Delta cams sends me t-shirts with my orders.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2009, 02:52:29 AM »

Bergenholtz first 9 second pass... I was involved. But then again. Most of you couldnt drive yet... Its all good...

PM me if you think you have anything that can run up against me or a "Bisi" product. Street , strip. whatever. BRING IT!

What does any of this utter nonsense have to do with Bisi turbo cams being snake oil?

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »

jd made me lol

50% of the cars on this forum run better than a 14 sec. Whitey took his STOCK accord to the track and put down a mid 13 sec pass

chris

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2009, 02:55:18 AM »

What does any of this utter nonsense have to do with Bisi turbo cams being snake oil?

This means we have been out classed Mr. Davis.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »

Where's the fuckin turkey dinner pics?
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

chris

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2009, 02:57:06 AM »

All I know is my delta cam t shirts are fuckin money.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2009, 02:57:11 AM »

Seriously. Someone ban this dumbass. His intro is the worst intro ever of hmt history.
www.crzytuning.com

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2009, 02:58:41 AM »

I wish I would have gotten a Delta t-shirt. All I got were a couple stickers...
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2009, 02:58:55 AM »

I can has XL?
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

98vtec

• try a warm glass of shut the fuck up
    • BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2009, 02:59:28 AM »

i think you need to realize the content/quality of people that are on this forum (deleting the memory of what people have told you about the members here).  I like you Don......  I have never had a problem but you are really over stepping yourself right now.  Might want to bite your tongue because the people here could give two shits about fame and they have been doing this industry long before i could even drive and do very well.

xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »

ATTENTION

If anyone wants to sign up and discuss the TECHNICAL merits of Bisi TURBO grinds, either as performance cams or far more likely as paperweights, feel free to.

If anyone wants to sign up to talk illogical shit I will drive to their house and fist their mother.  On this site it's fine if you have some snap to your yap, but you better fucking get to the point and make sense whilst doing so.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2009, 03:06:13 AM »

ATTENTION

If anyone wants to sign up and discuss the TECHNICAL merits of Bisi TURBO grinds, either as performance cams or far more likely as paperweights, feel free to.

If anyone wants to sign up to talk illogical shit I will drive to their house and fist their mother.  On this site it's fine if you have some snap to your yap, but you better fucking get to the point and make sense whilst doing so.

H series FTW   ;D
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2009, 03:07:44 AM »

ATTENTION

Come to Washington, my mother needs a fisting. Nigger.
www.crzytuning.com

SOHCinWA

« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2009, 03:14:12 AM »

My bad... Companies that show proof of their product dont mean anything.. But the companies that just say that their products are better should be praised..  Buy it... Just hope you dont line up next to me...
Bisimoto tuned and Sponsored 1.5L Single cam

13.96 @96mph

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2009, 03:17:09 AM »

So I should just let all of your members bad mouth a friend and pioneer of the sport bad mouth him???

You will know when I come to the Eastcoast... Hope you are ready

By that yardstick we should all have sat quietly while Javier @ JG ripped people off, because he's friends with at least someone on this planet, and a pioneer of the sport?  No, it didn't happen then and it's not going to happen now.

Bisi's turbo cams suck and he has no business pretending they don't, or to continue selling them.  He made that mistake, and friendship has nothing to do with the fact that he has to lie in the bed he has made for himself.  The man either stands alone on the merits of his product, business practices, and morals, or he falls by them.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2009, 03:20:56 AM »

My bad... Companies that show proof of their product dont mean anything.. But the companies that just say that their products are better should be praised..  Buy it... Just hope you dont line up next to me...

what you are not understanding is that they have already bought the products and tested themselves.  If no one had experience with them, then i could assure you the attitudes towards the product may be a little different.  But that is not the case.

They are wanting the proof of the cams and they are not getting it.  Better yet they are testing these cams and are wanting to give objective criticism so he can provide a better cam for the market.  provide a better cam and these guys can supply a better product to their customers who will in turn be happy and be a return customer.  Beating around the bush enough with cool big technical terms to keep the people who arent technically savy at ease isnt what they are looking for.
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2009, 03:23:05 AM »

If by proof you mean half assed dyno graphs like these

Then yes.

And if you haven't noticed, Bisi is the one saying his products are better.

What do you not understand that some us have first hand experience of Bisi's turbo cams(including me), which ended up with horrible results.

Until YOU have a personal experience with Bisi's turbo regrinds, you have absolutely NO room to even stand up.

Do you really stand up for shit you have NO idea about?
www.crzytuning.com

88crex

• Certified OG
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2009, 03:38:11 AM »

lol i dont know if your a bigger douche in person or on the net  ::)

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2009, 03:39:22 AM »

You may want to let off me a little and press more on your members who dont understand or just dont know who in the Honda worl is helping them out... I test cams from Bisi all the time. Turbo or not... Web Camshafts have had my family test their cams since the early 80's...

Slow down

I don't control anyone here, nor do I care to.  The members here argue with me frequently - and unlike you a large number of them do so factually, and logically, without all of the emotional appeals based on family history and some fucked up sense of appreciation we should all have over being sold cams that do not work.

Crower LS and SOHC cams are wonderful units, whether boosted or NA. Crower DOHC VTEC cams are garbage, porous and bad ramp angles = break.   Further, they recently released a pile of blems on eBay which are shitting the bed right and left.  I highly recommend Crower LS and SOHC cams, and actively discourage purchases of their DOHC VTEC units.  I see no reason why I should not say these things, as it is the honest truth.

Bisi NA cams are amazing.  His turbo units suck.  I see no reason why I should not say these things, as it is the honest truth.

Supertech/KMS/same repackaged chinese crap B-series valves fold over for no reason other than manufacturer defect.  Why should I recommend them to anyone?  Why should I lie?  Are they doing us a favor selling this crap?

Sir, or should I say princess?  I find it very revealing and quite humorous that you have at no time defended Bisi turbo cams.  Only spoken of him being a pioneer, a friend, and something about being thankful of the favor he does us selling turbo cams that make less power than stock.  Can you explain that last bit in further detail as I'm not quite grasping it.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2009, 04:33:35 AM »

I think his car is pink  :o
Actually you are right... A Pink 1990 LX sedan (4 door) 1.5l that runs 13's. With all power windows and power locks. What have you done??
ran faster then a 13 without a pink car  :?: Ive seen your car go down the track a few years ago at BOTI in seattle looked like it was setup pretty good  :?:

I would run faster too if I had a "Hairdryer" hooked up to it too...

Not if youre running one of his TURBO cams...SHit judging by wht YOUVE done so far  not even with a supa fly JDM K swap yo..

by the way, your use of the word "too" is redundant in the earlier post fagbait.

because a blistering 13.67 AND 97 mph TRAP is something to worry about....  ::)

I think his car is pink  :o
Actually you are right... A Pink 1990 LX sedan (4 door) 1.5l that runs 13's. With all power windows and power locks. What have you done??

That thing is a fucking joke, slow gay and widebodys blue dash ownz you AND it. That alone should make you want to kill yourself.

DO IT.... DO IT NOW

lol i dont know if your a bigger douche in person or on the net  ::)

Hes equally a nutswinging faggot in both.  Im curious, what did you check his tire pressure or blow the guy thsat did???

Hey SOCHNUTSWINGERBOI:

Did you reallly join here to defend your fucking boiyfriend??? If you think the shit thats flying over on HT is going to fly here youre an even bigger dipshit than Ivbe EVER thouoght before....  Your car is slow... you have absolutely ZERO knowledge to backup (or contradiiict) any of the FIRSTHAND experience that people have had with BISIS cams being shit as well...

The BOTTOM line is that his car (the insight) is fast but thats where it ends, but his refusal to backup his (or rather WEB CAMS) shit (as he MARKETS THEIR SHIT AS HIS OWN) is undeniable. Bisi is cool in person....  but how hes done MULTIPLE people (as made obvious in his build thread) is also undeniable.  HT fucking mods that dont want a sponsor badmouthed arent having it and gy mod edit ANYTHING that goes against the grain. Ask Blake, Its what THEY ARE SUPPOSED to do over there...

Does he know the F???? sure. The D? From what Ive read alot of that was borrowed (in the beginning).

In short there are a multitude of things in that thread about that build that are suspecft as well... That manifold for one, his arguement about having the entire exhaust piviting off of a flex pipe in the fucking engine bay for two, and my cock in your mothers tired hole (take your pick of which one)  for thrice.

Shut the fuck up

ATTENTION

If anyone wants to sign up to talk illogical shit I will drive to their house and fist their mother.  On this site it's fine if you have some snap to your yap, but you better fucking get to the point and make sense whilst doing so.

Come to Washington, my mother needs a fisting. Nigger.

Oh Noes You said nigger, nigger

Pink is the new... well, shit its still pink.

http://www.youtube.com/user/S0HC671#p/a/u/0/KMyWJbkZok8

ALL of this said and done, we have yet to even scratch the surface of the two dumbasses hes got working for him posting in Accord forums under his insignia... Ive had to flame the ROBERT clown flying his flag on multiple occasions for not having ANY idea what the fuck hes talking about on multiple sites, as well as the other one too...

Jesus, on HTin the Accord forum, CB7tuner... Accord society etc.

Bisi is a really nice guy. He is knowlegable. His Insight is a monumental accomplishment in the SOHC camp... But to blindly ride his coat tails is moronic at best.....  It makes you look like a fucking idiot when some a us white trash folk with flux core setups running broken compressor wheel turbos have a MUCH MUCH MUCCCHHH better idea pf what the fuck is really going on from experience than you do... and you back up something that you know 0 about that is garbage, all for the sake of riding the cack...

That is what he so elequently labeled SHEEPISH..LMAO (OH THE IRONY). What kills me is his entire following is based on just that with the SOHC, and its PROVEN tenfold in that thread, and here in this one by you.

He DOENT stand behind his shit as well as everyone thinks... Its PROVEN, not some kind of fictitious attack. Notice how all the issues are sidestepped???

Yup. Thats GREAT customer service... Or not

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:29:49 AM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:50 AM »

do i know this sohcinwa in real life spiker?
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2009, 05:16:27 AM »

No

I cant believe the audacity to speak of a shitbox pink car that runs 13s like its an accomplishment, I mean fuck.

If hes that eager to get his ass handed to him on the street though masybe we should have him bring that pile of shit out and ge walked by EVERY CAR PRESENT

OH WAIT A MOMENT OF "INSIGHT" (get it-  HAHAHA HES RUNNING A BISI (WEB) CAM AS WELL I BET.

IIRC he got banned from HT... Dont quote me on it though

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:41:07 AM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:07 AM »

So what you're saying is that you have a hook up from so many people, yet still only have a 13 second pink car?

ZING.....had to let his wife drive it to be that fast!!!!!

Carbs, big header, big cam....still only does 13.9, bogging to flywheel being too light to get the pig of a 4 door moving.

Yet a 1.6L with mild Crane cam and OEM intake with a typical 4-1 header runs 13.8 just getting it dialed in with traction issues.

TOO much cam, too little flywheel, in a car that is too heavy for the combo = FAIL.

Yes Don, there is a reason of a 13.9x goal in my NA CRX, your Pinkie. I'm not bashing Bisi either, I've chatted with him many of times, I, like you, know his passion. I don't know all the details with the turbo cams so I've not commented about the issue.

Some RACE parts are too big for certain builds, esp with a heavy car and a lightweight flywheel on too big of slicks. Simple physics.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 07:09:45 AM by crttaz »
OG before the OG'#039#039s

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2009, 07:04:52 AM »

jesus fucking christ his youtube videos are nothing short of legendary

14 flat, oh my lord stop the presses- i pulled better than that with my 3000 pound nazi shitbox
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »

The fact that a chick drives it is the only thing even halfway cool about it

---GFI we build FAST---

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2009, 07:16:13 AM »

So Don, you posted on OCO and HB that Bisi might jump ship out of the Honda game. I'm sure he is VERY happy with you posting this.....NOT! I don't doubt Bisi's merits but this is out of line a bit.

In 1997 there was a guy with a 1988 CRX HF bodied 1.5L that drove his car to his job everyday and back home to his little apartment... He was so into the Import racing scene and built his daily driver to run as quick as possible..

Shortly there after he kept playing with his setup and finally went 12's. Still with this meager 1.5L engine that people only thought of as a "Gas mileage only engine."

He started getting noticed by his peers that were running the same E.T.'s with much larger DOHC engines. But was still not really thought of a threat to any of them.

Then this person had a "Company" car and didnt have to drive his CRX back and forth to work any longer. So he decided to lose all of the weight in the car. Lexan windows, just a driver seat, etc.

The car was going 11's now. And still people at the time thought it was cute. At events people were not worried about him and his small SOHC powered engine.

It wasnt until his first event win when people started saying that it was "Unfair" and that he was winning because his car and setup weighed less than their DOHC much larger engined cars were. They said that he had an advantage over them... So the sanctioning bodies made him add weight to his car because he was different and people did not understand him..

Throughout the years he continued to break records and prove that the impossible was no that way....

Today people swear that he has more money in his crank alone than most people have in their entire engine. That is not the case at all.

So I ask most of you on this site. Where were you in 1997??? I bet that most of you were not even driving. So for the people that talk bad about this man is ubsurd!! For those of you that dont believe in him or have second guessed what he has done, you are way wrong...

I see companies that make most of their products in 3rd World countries and have absolutely NO R&D involved and people want to praise them... Then I see people talk shit about dyno numbers and proof from Bismoto and his products. Maybe if he called his name something more "Exciting" people would believe it?? Thats BS!

What I can tell you is this... After the 2010 season, you may not see any Bisimoto products for any of the Honda line... There are manufacturers out there that have been courting Bisi and his great knowledge to make quality products that produce power.. So we all lose..

Some thing that most people dont know about him and his shop... Ever heard of "Calloway"? You know. The company that builds 700+whp Daily driven Corvettes... Yes Bisi is involved with them. In fact, the owner is at Bisi's shop at least 2 times a week. So for those of you who think that Bisi is a "Nobody" you might want to think twice.

Will Bisi be in a Honda in 2011??? I doubt it.. But it is mostly because of the people in the Honda World that doubt him. Do I blame him? Not one bit.

He has spent most of the last 15+ years trying to make the Honda scene a better place. But haters have made it a place that he does not want to be anymore.... Imagine people such as Oscar Jackson (Jackson Racing) telling him that companies strive to be as great as his company is... But then having all of the haters saying that he is nothing... There is other manufacturers that would love to have him help produce products that work... Is the Honda World doomed?? Maybe not. But it will be hurt.

Thank you Bisi as a friend and Pioneer. For helping the Sport Compact World to get to where it is today.. I will always support you and everything you do. Just as you did with me before people knew who you were...

Just something for you all to think about.

Also might wanna mention he was running a D16A6 when he was running those 11's, not the D15A6 block.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2009, 07:44:35 AM »

Ya man this guy doesnt get it...Bisis a super nice guy, a pioneer,  The F motor will always be special to me, I have always been a believer in it, when the first group of people I knew in the game told me I HAD to do the H swap and id be dissapointed with a turbo F...... HAHAHAHA Funny thing is that I HURT ALOT of feelings with that setup. No one ever believed me when Id tell them It wasnt an H.....  AND WAS COMPLETELY STOCK.. I GET THE ALLURE of the SOHC. But Jesus Christ.

Like alot of people (including me) he leaves alot out... Thats racing, and smart business (to a degree untill you start getting called ouyt for failed products and then leave people hanging), and... Well just part of the game, But how is METH injection PUMP GAS???? Thats like saying racegas is pump gas because it comes out of a pump..... LOL.

I dont think it will make 700 still without racegas or NAWZ or something, but Its definately misleading. That DP is gross too... saying that its 'sheepish' to have only 1/2 your exhaust hanging off of a flex than nearly all of it is retarded too (a DP being braced at the rear of the block surey doesnt put more stress on it at the flange)...  Let alone it looks like shit. Him being an engineer I csant believe he even put that out there.

Whatever

I didnt catch it at first when I initially called BS untill it was pointed out that the car had a meth kit on it (there were no pics of it at the time).... 

Pump plus Meth isnt pump anymore.  What is NAWZ forced induction too because it comes out of the bottle at pressure, but does absolutely nothing to increace MAP to anything positive whatsover???  The Nitrous clowns always killed me with that argument.

I still dont see the manifold being "braced to the teeth" either. With that wastegate setup and the fact its thinwall (at least it really looks like it). I predict fail when beaten on... Then all that pretty JET coatings gonna have to be ground down and rewelded...

The Head is fucking BEAUTIFUL though...

BY THE WAY :

ID LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO WELCOME ALL OF OUR VISITORS FROM HONDUH-TECH.COM TROLLIN.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:00:11 AM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »

You know what would make everyone happy and make this all go away?

Anyone unhappy with a Bisi cam gets to return it for a refund.  If they're so great no one will return theirs so it's a no risk situation, and if the customer service is top notch it's the logical conclusion.  Further, I no longer feel that I have to protect the innocent buying public so I post up pictures of unicorns shitting rainbows and cupcakes to HT and everyone is happy.

The end.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24   Go Up