:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: pirates killed in washington  (Read 49757 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: pirates killed in washington
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

no, you're just too stupid to understand something other than what you're been brainwashed throughout your life.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2009, 05:13:35 PM »

It's not apples/oranges.

In the example I posted, do you kill him, or do you let him stand trial?

BTW:

There were witnesses. He was reaching for one of the dead officers stolen guns when he was shot.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578292,00.html?test=latestnews

A gun belonging to one of the fallen Lakewood officers was found with Clemmons after he was recognized with the stolen vehicle about 2:45 a.m. and then killed, Troyer said. He was reaching for it when he was shot Tuesday.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »

no, you're just too stupid to understand something other than what you're been brainwashed throughout your life.

I'm a long way from brainwashed. I come to conclusions based upon what I perceive, unlike some who live in paranoia.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2009, 05:20:22 PM »

It's not apples/oranges.

BTW:

There were witnesses. He was reaching for one of the dead officers stolen guns when he was shot.

A gun belonging to one of the fallen Lakewood officers was found with Clemmons after he was recognized with the stolen vehicle about 2:45 a.m. and then killed, Troyer said. He was reaching for it when he was shot Tuesday.

i hadn't read that story. the one i read this morning did not say he was reaching for a gun.

if he was reaching for a gun yea, he is gunna get shot by a cop and by me both with the moral authority to do it.

i would always be skeptical about what they say someone did before they get shot, because they lie all the time about these things to try and cover themselves.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »

I thought you'd be happy to hear this, Johnny.  It'll save taxpayer dollars in a trial/prison (or execution).

Now, you should know by now, he isn't happy unless he has something to bitch about.

A cop could serve him a perfect steak for free and he'd eat it because he paid for that fucking steak and he'll be goddamned if some welfare claiming minority would get it instead. that, and, he's husky.

Fixed.

fixed again
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

I thought you'd be happy to hear this, Johnny.  It'll save taxpayer dollars in a trial/prison (or execution).

Now, you should know by now, he isn't happy unless he has something to bitch about.

A cop could serve him a perfect steak for free and he'd eat it because he paid for that fucking steak and he'll be goddamned if some welfare claiming minority would get it instead. that, and, he's husky.

Fixed.

fixed again

lawl

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

Fixed.

fixed again

lawl

roflupagus

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/412791_kelly01.html?source=rss

Officer who shot Clemmons is hailed as a "hero"
"It was incredible police work. He's an incredible officer. He is nothing short of a hero, although he would bristle at being called that," said Rich O'Neill, president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild, explaining that Kelly is a private person.

He was alone, and was confronted by this guy, and knew it was him," O'Neill said. "(Clemmons) wouldn't put his hands out, and to later find that he had the dead officer's gun on his person, one can only assume what he was approaching (Kelly) for."

Seattle police said they found a pistol on Clemmons that had belonged to one of the Pierce County officers killed in Lakewood.

Before joining the department in March 2009, Kelly, 39, was a special agent for the Washington State Gambling Commission for roughly two years, in which he made sure gambling license-holders were in compliance.

so the cops said he wouldn't put his hands out, now they say he was reaching for a gun?

the cop who convicted and executed him is a hero!

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

fwiw, i agree with mr. bliss. dollars to donuts say there was a shoot first, ask later directive given.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

fwiw, i agree with mr. bliss. dollars to donuts say there was a shoot first, ask later directive given.

For sure.  If you're a suspected cop killer, you're as good as dead.  The only way you're going to live is if you handcuff yourself and walk into the police station... even then you might get shot.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

For sure.  If you're a suspected cop killer, you're as good as dead.  The only way you're going to live is if you handcuff yourself and walk into the police station... even then you might get shot.

How do we know this guy was not just committing suicide by cop? ;D

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »

For sure.  If you're a suspected cop killer, you're as good as dead.  The only way you're going to live is if you handcuff yourself and walk into a news station... even then you might get shot.

Fixed.

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

For sure.  If you're a suspected cop killer, you're as good as dead.  The only way you're going to live is if you handcuff yourself and walk into a news station... even then you might get shot.

Fixed.

Surrender myself to the liberal media? I choose the fascist cops' bullets!

/Johnny impression

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »

Fixed.

Surrender myself to the liberal media? I choose the fascist cops' bullets!

/Johnny impression

Well played Sir.

JACER63

• Certified OG
  • well shit..
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2009, 10:21:54 PM »

the fucking criminal terrorist got what he deserved.. dead as fuck, who cares if the cop shot first

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

the fucking criminal terrorist got what he deserved.. dead as fuck, who cares if the cop shot first

i'm sure you'll say the same thing when its someone you know. who is innocent.

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »

It's not apples/oranges.

BTW:

i hadn't read that story. the one i read this morning did not say he was reaching for a gun.

if he was reaching for a gun yea, he is gunna get shot by a cop and by me both with the moral authority to do it.

i would always be skeptical about what they say someone did before they get shot, because they lie all the time about these things to try and cover themselves.

Why would you shoot the guy? He didn't commit a crime by reaching for the gun.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »

It's not apples/oranges.

BTW:

if it was a confrontation and he starting pulling a gun...

but then again i wouldn't be out trying to hunt anyone down who didn't do something to me

Adam Lofton

« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »

If this thread ends now, I will NEVER post on OHMT again....

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2009, 11:11:30 PM »

bump

JACER63

• Certified OG
  • well shit..
« Reply #231 on: December 02, 2009, 12:09:41 AM »

innocent?   are you serious fat ass?  you are one stupid asshat..

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #232 on: December 02, 2009, 12:15:01 AM »

innocent?   are you serious fat ass?  you are one stupid asshat..

as usual, a moron like you takes what i say out of context. i'm talking about someone who is INNOCENT. truly... innocent.

last time i checked, we are ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. this nig was still INNOCENT.

if he pulled a gun or reached for it, he is going to get shot. if he didn't. the cop is a criminal

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2009, 12:26:26 AM »

It's not apples/oranges.

BTW:

but then again i wouldn't be out trying to hunt anyone down who didn't do something to me

If he started pulling a gun that's not a crime. Just because he pulling a gun doesn't mean he plans to use it on you. Besides you've already said planning too or having intent to do something wrong isn't wrong it's only wrong if you do it.
Also why would you beat a guys ass for speeding down your street at 90 mph if no one got hurt?
Just curious.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2009, 12:29:02 AM »

It's not apples/oranges.

BTW:

If he started pulling a gun that's not a crime. Just because he pulling a gun doesn't mean he plans to use it on you. Besides you've already said planning too or having intent to do something wrong isn't wrong it's only wrong if you do it.
Also why would you beat a guys ass for speeding down your street at 90 mph if no one got hurt?
Just curious.

moron.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2009, 12:43:26 AM »

he deserved to be shot. lets put aside the fact that he shot 4 cops which you obviously could care less about. he was charged with raping a kid. that alone deserves a death penalty. the dude was a complete waste of life

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #236 on: December 02, 2009, 12:46:23 AM »

I differ from Random fuckface on the point that I'll take a life for a life everyday. The question is how many lives it'll take you to get to mine. On that I agree. (Sorry, only JD may be able to interpret)
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:36 AM »

he deserved to be shot. lets put aside the fact that he shot 4 cops which you obviously could care less about. he was charged with raping a kid. that alone deserves a death penalty. the dude was a complete waste of life

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »

I differ from Random fuckface on the point that I'll take a life for a life everyday. The question is how many lives it'll take you to get to mine. On that I agree. (Sorry, only JD may be able to interpret)

when did i say i wouldn't take a life for a life?

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »

Just curious.

moron.

Interesting that when called out on your own contradictions you have nothing to say.

Good comeback by the way. Takes one to know one.  :noel:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up