:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Xbox Live Accounts  (Read 13667 times)

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
Re: Xbox Live Accounts
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 05:44:15 AM »

updated 05/11/09

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 08:38:16 AM »

sbonemcgilicudy

MAJORAHOLE

• fuckin C-unt
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:17 AM »

MAJORAHOLE = turdfergisin

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 01:59:42 AM »

downabeblinken
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Toysrme

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 04:29:31 AM »

toysrme33
dont try me in a FPS! i use a mouse...

and sega rally revo, most addictively fun racing game out.

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 05:27:53 AM »

updated 05/12/09

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 07:16:43 PM »

Some of you nogs come play World at War. I hate playing with tards that don't understand the point of war, HQ, or S&D. Current gamertag for the next month HiBillyMaysHear (yes hear was spelled that way on purpose)

Toysrme

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2009, 07:34:14 PM »

Toysrme33
only nogs play W@W, COD4 owns.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »

I don't have COD4 and not going to bother getting it when MWF2 comes out soon.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

who plays  xbox??

id rather play super nintendo.

crx2fast

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

no ps3 love!?

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

crx2fast

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »

no ps3 love!?

me and you noel.

i just talked to some kid for like an hour in some crx today..  i convinced him he needs a turbo on his b20/vtec..    said i know someone who would do it up for him.    that would be you sir.
when i get the call from him i'll let you know  ;)

i'm makin moves out in manchester

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2009, 08:04:11 PM »

no ps3 love!?

I just sold mine. Can't justify a expensive ass game when I can have the same one for 360 for $2

crx2fast

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »

i mostly have it for the blu-ray player..  but i do have a few games.   i cant stop buying BD's, i think i have a problem  :(    i'm at like 50 now

Toysrme

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »

the weapons in W@W are alittle more balanced. maps are better than average.
COD4 has 30x the single player, the maps are great, it costs less, and its not as shitty for the higher end players.
W@W once you get your K/D ratio to 1.5 and above most of your deaths are from the idiotic spawn logic. COD4 has 1/10th the spawn killing W@W has.

wish xbox had a blue-ray player, but ever since i got a cheap LG reader for the main comp & a new 1tb HD i just rip them, reconvert them & stream them to the xbox & HTPCs. Since most blue ray movies are only 5.1 audio &  most 1080p bitrates hover at 2500-5000mb/s it doesn't take very long to single pass quality encode them @ 1080p @ AAC audio and have it be transparent. Comes out around 2gb. aslong as you keep the bitrate under 9m/s they stream lovely to 360's & ps3's.

bryantaylor

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »

90 miata - t3 and megasquirt
95 mark VIII
06 GSX-R 600
 i changed my sig as per Robb

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

the weapons in W@W are alittle more balanced. maps are better than average.
COD4 has 30x the single player, the maps are great, it costs less, and its not as shitty for the higher end players.
W@W once you get your K/D ratio to 1.5 and above most of your deaths are from the idiotic spawn logic. COD4 has 1/10th the spawn killing W@W has.

wish xbox had a blue-ray player, but ever since i got a cheap LG reader for the main comp & a new 1tb HD i just rip them, reconvert them & stream them to the xbox & HTPCs. Since most blue ray movies are only 5.1 audio &  most 1080p bitrates hover at 2500-5000mb/s it doesn't take very long to single pass quality encode them @ 1080p @ AAC audio and have it be transparent. Comes out around 2gb. aslong as you keep the bitrate under 9m/s they stream lovely to 360's & ps3's.

I only played COD4 a couple of times. That was before I had a 360. W@W spawns piss me the fuck off. The current account has a K/D at 1.3 and my other at one time was a 1.7. I was on another forum the other day and the topic of W@W was brought up and I started bitching about the spawns and these "l33t gamorz" have the nerve to tell me there is nothing wrong with the spawns. Said that it can't spawn you in a artillery the game won't allow it, that it spawns you away from "danger". Bull shit. I get spawned in air strikes, dogs, with the enemy, etc etc.

I was playing last night and got spawned killed in two games three times in a row each by dogs. Like I spawn and bam dead before I can even move. Another it spawned me in front of a fuckers rocket he had already fired. I seen the kill cam and was like WTF are you serious? The other day I was screaming I was so pissed. I joined a game, spawns me into a air strike. Spawn three more times only to be spawn killed by dogs each time right off the bat. Then the game was over. I never got to take one damn step.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2009, 09:54:18 PM »

Oh and Modern Warfare 2 will be the shit, looks badass so far.

effingturbo

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »

christpunch3r9

Toysrme

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 11:37:55 PM »

dogs are just pissy whiners. they take 1-2 bullets to kill, spawn in the same places and go to the NEAREST player.
helicopters are bitches. their #1 priority is to hunt the #1 enemy player, and instead of taking random movements and shooting at #2 until he gets a LOS at #1, it'll hunt him with a UAV. which means they hunt me constantly :\

most of the better players play COD4 because of the spawning.
before i sold W@W, my primary account was 18819 kills, 1.64 kdr, secound account was 5045 kills, 3.22 kdr. it was over 4:1 before i gave it to my buddy to play.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 12:05:44 AM »

Yeah I know the dogs are easy to kill, but when you don't have a chance to kill them it gets annoying as hell. Favorite gun is STG-44 with acog. Only at lvl 28 on this account, so have a way to go before I can get it again.

Toysrme

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

always hated that gun, takes a damn year to kill anything.
30-20 damage @ 535rpm.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2009, 05:55:22 AM »

Yeah I just like it for distance with spray ability. I have recently just been running around with MP40 + dual mags + martyrdom. Every other dick runs around spraying it so figure I might as well join them or get mowed down. 

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2009, 06:41:46 AM »

double tap+bouncing betty+martyrdom with the fg-42 and the acog.

i only play hardcore though.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2009, 06:45:07 AM »

Double tap on FG wtf it shoots hella fast as is. I like MG-42 + steady aim + betties  better. Run out of ammo too fast with the FG.

Toysrme

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2009, 06:46:09 AM »

never liked the MP40 either. does good damage but you have to work it real hard to get that second bullet on target for the super quick kill.
FG42 rapes in that game. can't anything in FFA/DM touch its short-medium range power with bandoleer slight of hand & steady aim. rediculous damage output stock doesn't need help from damage perks (stopping power/double tap). you just use it like an SMG and mow people down with it left & right.

Isn't a great demonstration of it, but close enough

XIM1 Keyboard & Mouse COD:W@W Xbox 360

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

I usually never run around killing anyways. The only ones I do that on are courtyard. I'm more of a camper. I catch people coming through choke points or well known hiding spots. I might only get a 15-5 spread, but the people who run and gun might mow down 40 people and dies 35 times. K/D ratio is up to 1.8.

On the other hand I hate getting put on a team that sucks or against a team that are all in a party. Don't know anyone who has the game except a few people and they always play a game or so and go back to COD4, bunch of kikes.

Toysrme

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »

im 1.5-4:1 sitting still or running around, mouse or controller.

dont really put as much stock in W@W kdr's. i know quite afew players that can bust 100 kills (with a high KDR) in WAR.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »

One thing I don't like is the lag/latency. Games need to be hosted on COD servers, screw this host BS. Seems like every few games get disconnected, bad host connection, or host quits and game ends.  Not to mention see some guy just raping everyone, watch kill cam and while you were shooting the guy for days on his screen he already ran around the corner and you were dead before you seen him on yours. Dumb crap that shouldn't even be happening.

The people who lag should be kicked out also. People with the constant dipping connections should be booted from games. I hate running up behind someone and knifing them 3 times only to have them turn around and knife me once and I'm dead. Look at the board to see their connection jumping from green, to yellow, to red repetitively like a screwed up traffic light.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up