:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BAMF Flood Wall... Again  (Read 29504 times)

widemx5

BAMF Flood Wall... Again
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:14:18 PM »

So this year we are fighting flood... again! We are rebuilding the wall with 8' studs instead of 5' studs. We're fucked if it goes any higher than that.
Started snowblowing all around the house yesterday and hopefully the sun will soften up the ground so we can start digging the trench.
This is what i'm refering to, incase you missed the thread last year.

3607 Riverview Circle

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/03/31/onefamilyfights/

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&assetType=image&family=editorial&phrase=brian%20witthoeft

I will try to make more posts about it this year than I did last year
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:19:28 PM by widemx5 »

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
Re: BAMF Flood Wall... Again
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 06:30:27 PM »

dude i would not be dealing with that at all. not even once.  just fucking move.

if that were to happen id let the flood ravage my shit, then id collect and go buy a better house in an area thats not fucking retarded
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

widemx5

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »

dude i would not be dealing with that at all. not even once.  just fucking move.

if that were to happen id let the flood ravage my shit, then id collect and go buy a better house in an area thats not fucking retarded

We were planning on doing a concrete permenant flood wall last year, but right before we poured it, We were asked if we were interested in a buyout. We are 9th on the list for buyouts in Moorhead, so hopefully this will be our last year.

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »

u better at least own a fucking jetski
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 08:49:39 PM »

Joel, I thought your were banned?

You made ANOTHER post about your damn "flood fight"?

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »

keep us updated GL and HF, i think you will miss this part of your life when you guys move out.
seems like better family time than a movie .. :P id like to help a neighborg with a prob like that just not own the house
ur fucking feet are disgusting.

btw that nail prolly rotted from u fingering widebody in the ass

its called toering

widemx5

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 09:12:02 PM »

Joel, I thought your were banned?

You made ANOTHER post about your damn "flood fight"?
Nope, I deleted my last account... I don't plan on posting on this board except for in this thread. I know everyone last year thought we were gonna lose it, so I wanted to post it up again this year.

widemx5

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »

what's that shit look like in the summer?

thats the best I can do.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »

Like I said last year, fuck that. I know you want to stay because its home, but fuck is it really worth it? Plus with all the $$$$$$ invested in wood, screws, plastic.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

widemx5

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »

Like I said last year, fuck that. I know you want to stay because its home, but fuck is it really worth it? Plus with all the $$$$$$ invested in wood, screws, plastic.
Not gonna move out and wait for 3 years to sell it for 1/4 of what its worth... they have to wait out to be bought out basically now, then they are moving to AZ. I will follow as soon as my fiance is done with her masters.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »

Damn thats a lot of work.....
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 08:22:59 AM »

Not gonna move out and wait for 3 years to sell it for 1/4 of what its worth... they have to wait out to be bought out basically now, then they are moving to AZ. I will follow as soon as my fiance is done with her masters.
So people with half a brain realize that its not worth shit if it can wash away from one year to the next so you need the govt to save you and pay 'what its worth'

Got it

Good luck but 2 years in a row is lacking sympathy

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »

What exactly does 1/4 of 0 work out to be?  where is the fucking dunce cap smiley.

widemx5

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »

What exactly does 1/4 of 0 work out to be?  where is the fucking dunce cap smiley.
The city will buy for "preflood" value, which turned out to be just short of 200. The city is buying the house because they don't want to have to depend on us to save the whole fucking town. so they bought out certain houses to make it easier on themselves to fight flood. It's not pitty money. The City wants our house, they aren't just giving us pitty money...

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »

bullshit you fat fucking sack of shit...why don't you just eat yourself into a fucking coma and die already...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC WHINING.  You are a faggot.  And of course you aren't looking at it as a government bailout ("pitty money").  Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you against government help/bailouts....I'd assume that after your pathetic ass gets bailed out by the government you'll be giving the money back since it's not right for the government to be giving handouts, right?

The city is buying the house because they don't want to have to depend on us to save the whole fucking town. so they bought out certain houses to make it easier on themselves to fight flood. It's not pitty money. The City wants our house, they aren't just giving us pitty money...

Wrong...you, like any homeowner, aren't trying to "save the whole fucking town" you are trying to save your own fucking house..the city doesn't want your house they want your property so they can knock down your fucking house so THEY can save the whole town.

God you are fucking retarded.

widemx5

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 11:00:50 PM »

Wrong...you, like any homeowner, aren't trying to "save the whole fucking town" you are trying to save your own fucking house..the city doesn't want your house they want your property so they can knock down your fucking house so THEY can save the whole town.

Whether we are trying to save the house or not, We are the front line for the rest of the neighborhood/town until they buy the house. I don't get your logic. I'm not looking for pitty. This is a FABRICATION THREAD, I AM POSTING UP PICTURES OF HOW WERE DOING IT, END OF FUCKING STORY... I am not on here to discuss anything but that. I am not looking for pitty, or believe me, I wouldnt have came to this website. I know its full of a bunch of assfucks like you who have nothing better to do than try to start an e-cock fight, but I figured there might be a few people interested in how we build it... and would want a follow up from last year.

And btw, calling me fat is like telling hotrex he has herpes... its getting old.

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 11:12:07 PM »

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 11:13:11 PM »

Joel, GTFO.

No one gives a fuck about your "flood fight". You bitch every damn year about this shit, take your hand out and shut up about it. You then insult everyone on here. FUCK YOU.

Can he get shit canned already.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »

Wednesday is just a few short hours away O0
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

CSaddict

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »

This thread is funny. When it stops being funny Im deleting it.  :yes:
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 10:19:51 AM »

So people with half a brain realize that its not worth shit if it can wash away from one year to the next so you need the govt to save you and pay 'what its worth'

This.

widemx5

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 11:29:38 AM »

This.
We aren't prepared to move unless they give us what the house would be worth if it was not flood prone. The way our wall works, there is very little chance we will ever get water damage and if they let us know we are off the list, we will build a permanant concrete wall. So, how is this house not worth  what I'm saying. It's worth thatmuch, according to the city, which is the only people who are in the market for it... You guys dont get it...

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 11:54:07 AM »

So aside from over engineered framing, what else technically are you going to bring to the forum???
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 12:42:05 PM »

So aside from over engineered framing, what else technically are you going to bring to the forum???

The short answer is nothing, the long answer is absolutly nothing. :?:

CSaddict

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »

The short answer is nothing, the long answer is absolutly nothing. :?:

I really like this thread.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 04:56:42 PM »

This.
We aren't prepared to move unless they give us what the house would be worth if it was not flood prone.

So you want a fucking handout?

buk9tp

• i know nuthin bout nuthin
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »

With the effort and lumber you put into building this wall twice you could have built a new god damn house.

widemx5

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »

Its not a fucking handout... The city wants our propety. If the city wanted your property because they view it as a safety hazard, and they wanted you to move out, would you sell your property to them for less than what you felt it was worth? I dtill don't think you understand. We don't give a shit if the city buys are house or not. We did not approach them for a buyout, they asked us if we would be willing to  sell if infact they decided they need the house to be dozed. We said yes. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »

The point is you said YES. If you didn't care you would have said NO.  :o

buk9tp

• i know nuthin bout nuthin
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

Its not a fucking handout... The city wants our propety. If the city wanted your property because they view it as a safety hazard, and they wanted you to move out, would you sell your property to them for less than what you felt it was worth? I dtill don't think you understand. We don't give a shit if the city buys are house or not. We did not approach them for a buyout, they asked us if we would be willing to  sell if infact they decided they need the house to be dozed. We said yes. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

So how large was your hand out?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up