:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: diesel ricers  (Read 9124 times)

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
Re: diesel ricers
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2012, 10:47:41 AM »

Ha!  you have apparently not tried sir.  I could do anything with my honda.  only reason i sold it was because A) i wanted more of a challenge and B) i got tried of random women throwing their panties at me everywhere i went.  it was nice at first but they get all hung up in the windshield wipers when im doing hardcore off roading.

Real Talk though, i went to Lowe's once to get some pavers to make a 10x15 foot patio in my backyard.  Like a real man i had the pilot backed up and waited on the forklift dude to drop em off so i could load em up in one swing.  There was this good ole boy with his brand new Rhino Lined silverado waiting for some bricks too.  30 day tags on it i think and he was asking the guy about rental truck prices cause he didn't want to get his shiny new pavement princess starter kit messed up.  I looked and he was getting about half to maybe 2/3rds the amount of bricks i was getting.

I looked over and said "when im done hauling that you want me to pick up your bricks in my honda for you"  He didn't find it nearly as amusing as me and the forklift dude.  He went and got a rental truck.
What a bitch, haha.
A truck is a truck.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »

My f650 gets 9 mpg. My f550 gets 14. We haul 16k and 10k respectively across the backs of them. Gonna need to get into biodiesel at the rate these pigs go through it.

you'll have to buy some property and grow a shit load of something to make it with  8)
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »

My f650 gets 9 mpg. My f550 gets 14. We haul 16k and 10k respectively across the backs of them. Gonna need to get into biodiesel at the rate these pigs go through it.

you'll have to buy some property and grow a shit load of something to make it with  8)

Grow hemp it would work 20 times better than corn.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Phate

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2012, 11:20:22 AM »

Grow hemp it would work 20 times better than corn.

Also weed.  But in seriousness hempseed oil is quite well suited for making biofuels.  Canola crushes corn as well.  Actually just about everything crushes corn for making biofuels.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:22:40 AM by Phate »
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up