:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Honda auto trans  (Read 7099 times)

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
Re: Honda auto trans
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 12:00:01 PM »

Quote from: Burntrubber87
I at least pull one Odyssey or pilot a week, and its always problems stemming from warped cases and valvebodys, complete with blown up converters and melted together hard parts..thats at 200-300ish factory hp.

Yeah, low fluid pressure allows friction, and things overheat.  You are inaware of the high rate of failure of all automatics since women bitching about being able to feel shifts dictated transmission design and programming?

BTW, a handful of people doing closed door research leaves a lot of stones uncovered, Spiker.

The "closed door" you speak of isn't a secret, princess
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 02:59:45 PM »

I wonder what the physical power limit a oem honda gear can hold when not shock by power.

DSM auto trans used to be considered the weakest trans until the clutches and line pressure where used.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »

I at least pull one Odyssey or pilot a week, and its always problems stemming from warped cases and valvebodys, complete with blown up converters and melted together hard parts..thats at 200-300ish factory hp.

Yeah, low fluid pressure allows friction, and things overheat.  You are inaware of the high rate of failure of all automatics since women bitching about being able to feel shifts dictated transmission design and programming?

BTW, a handful of people doing closed door research leaves a lot of stones uncovered, Spiker.

Link please

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »

My limited auto experience tell me that the gears themselves probably could take decent abuse if you ignore the rest of the parts. Seems like auto shifting would be quite a bit more gentile on them. I don't ever expect to see 8 second auto Hondas though.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 07:10:23 PM »

Link please

MAke the phone calls and talk to the people yourself. You act like its some secret squirell shit. Its not..  In the enfd for maybe a few hundred, MAYBE 400 hp... You could make due... BUt. As stated... FGor any kind of power to make it therough an auto and it LIVE... YOure running into more problems with hardware than youre addressing. Straight out of some of "those peoples" mouths.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »

Right.  I got where I am by strongly suspecting everyone else before me got it wrong.  When the knowledge is "common" but not disseminated, my bullshit meter goes off.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2013, 10:08:06 PM »

reported
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2013, 10:57:35 PM »

I recall talking to DasPoop about his 240 project (sold) and how his previous auto was all roided up just by changing the pressures & such. He had it manually shifting w/o bleeding pressure and said it caused no appreciable damage/wear.

It would be interesting if he ever had time to get back on here, Trev probably has a lot more small trans knowledge than anyone here.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 11:34:35 PM »

He's on FB.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up