:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: omnipower 4 bar  (Read 1774 times)

99gsrturbo

omnipower 4 bar
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:22:27 AM »

Went to drive the car yesterday and the car starts running like crap. the map was reading 45 psi at idle and then after tinkering, it would only read 0-2 psi at idle. I get voltage to the the plug, and based off my vacuum gauge i dont have a leak. Build is fresh and the computer has the correct map setting installed and programmed. Trying to figure out how i can see if its the voltage from the ecu to the map, or if its the map itself. I don't have a map laying around, i ordered one but its a week out due to me being in Germany. 

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: omnipower 4 bar
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 11:37:28 AM »

Disconnect the MAP, then check what voltage is read on the output wire. If a power or ground wire is rubbing on a broken MAP output wire, it will not care what the MAP is saying. You can also slap in a stock MAP and see if it does the same thing. Considering it was reading full voltage and now it's reading 0-2psi at idle, chances are the sensor is bad.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

99gsrturbo

Re: omnipower 4 bar
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 12:40:34 PM »

found a stock one here from a guy for 5 euro. Shit works now. Will go and do some street cruising tuning and my 4 bar should be here later this week.
Pages: [1]   Go Up