:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/4 cracked sleeve and eye meltage pics and vids... ANUS  (Read 130893 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: 10/4 cracked sleeve and eye meltage pics and vids... ANUS
« Reply #600 on: October 10, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »

You failed to read the thread.

You don't tune enough Hondas to know that B16 sleeves fail, yet you know what you are doing over another man?

You are a joke.  Go away.

What is the diffrence between how a b16 sleeve is made compared to a b18 sleeve you make no sense. That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard you type!

A sleeve is a sleeve and like stated before sleeves do not fail because of power levels its because of tuning! I know you think your god bu you dont impress me Joseph Davis. A tune is a tune no matter how you swing it and if you tune it wrong it will break! I have tuned many many cars! Enough cars in the 9's and well over 800whp dont tell me I dont know what I am doing.

Funny, I guess you missed the threads?  The failure rate of B16 sleeves is around 50% of the motors breaking 300 whp, both JFK78 and myself have only broken sleeves on B16s and nothing else.  All my B16 sleeve failures were stock internal engines... how do you fuck up a sleeve from poor tuning with the ring lands and skirts of the pistons still mint, bearings perfect?

You're quite a... useless... character.  You're quick to spout off about everything you can do perfectly but the absolute last to make a tech post.   I mention the WELL KNOWN problem of Hondata's ignition timing control in S300 vs Neptune or eCtune, and you rebut with you use S300 all day and have no problems.  What does that have to do with S300 vs the competition?  Absolutely nothing.  You have no basis of comparison, yet argue the point.  What's up with that?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #601 on: October 11, 2009, 12:03:33 AM »

this guy is truly a moron.

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #602 on: October 11, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »

So, knock the dust off the banhammer. Or just keep him for entertainment?
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

bigwig

« Reply #603 on: October 11, 2009, 01:19:58 AM »

Shut the fuck up with the banning.  If we banned every idiot on this site, there wouldn't be any members.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #604 on: October 11, 2009, 03:04:44 AM »

true...... but there are some idiots that need a quick ban

Hotrex, I hope your eye herpes get better. Otherwise, get a pirate eyepatch and be ballin.(skull & crossbones)

The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #605 on: October 11, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »

havent been in this thread much but damn hotrex hope that eye shit turns out better than your build history.
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #606 on: October 11, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »

Shut the fuck up with the banning.  If we banned every idiot on this site, there wouldn't be any members but Teg2boo.

I agree with you on this!

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

Classic

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #608 on: October 11, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »

Classic

no answers o your knowledgabilities  :-\

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #609 on: October 11, 2009, 01:24:53 PM »

That's because he hasn't logged back on yet.  When he does you'll hear a lot of blah blah blah which in no way addresses or refutes anything I've stated, and then he'll brag on himself some more while talking down to me.  That's how delalose works.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #610 on: October 11, 2009, 02:18:25 PM »

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

QikEnuF

« Reply #611 on: October 11, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »

HAHA WIn

buk9tp

« Reply #612 on: October 11, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

thats an mspaint i was working on.. but im bout to leave so i didnt have time to finish it... gay...

junkyard racer

« Reply #613 on: October 11, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

havent been in this thread much but damn hotrex hope that eye shit turns out better than your build history.

:P

delacruz

« Reply #614 on: October 11, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »

I have tuned with all of the systems you have spoken about. I choose s300 I dont post anything on here because you guys already know it all even if its wrong and Joseph Davis said so then it has to be right. I dont care I just like to come on here and show you guys pictures and videos of some fast cars I have tuned on s300 without any issues. They get erased when the hate meter fills up!

You don't tune enough Hondas to know that B16 sleeves fail, yet you know what you are doing over another man?

What is the diffrence between how a b16 sleeve is made compared to a b18 sleeve you make no sense. That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard you type!

A sleeve is a sleeve and like stated before sleeves do not fail because of power levels its because of tuning! I know you think your god bu you dont impress me Joseph Davis. A tune is a tune no matter how you swing it and if you tune it wrong it will break! I have tuned many many cars! Enough cars in the 9's and well over 800whp dont tell me I dont know what I am doing.

Funny, I guess you missed the threads?  The failure rate of B16 sleeves is around 50% of the motors breaking 300 whp, both JFK78 and myself have only broken sleeves on B16s and nothing else.  All my B16 sleeve failures were stock internal engines... how do you fuck up a sleeve from poor tuning with the ring lands and skirts of the pistons still mint, bearings perfect?

You're quite a... useless... character.  You're quick to spout off about everything you can do perfectly but the absolute last to make a tech post.   I mention the WELL KNOWN problem of Hondata's ignition timing control in S300 vs Neptune or eCtune, and you rebut with you use S300 all day and have no problems.  What does that have to do with S300 vs the competition?  Absolutely nothing.  You have no basis of comparison, yet argue the point.  What's up with that?

walter

• Certified OG

junkyard racer

« Reply #616 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

I have tuned with all of the systems you have spoken about. I choose s300 I dont post anything on here because you guys already know it all even if its wrong and Joseph Davis said so then it has to be right. I dont care I just like to come on here and show you guys pictures and videos of some fast cars I have tuned on s300 without any issues. They get erased when the hate meter fills up!

Sounds to me like your being a little bitch.

why let the hate get to you? If you havent noticed, everyone on this forum takes wrath from someone in some form. 

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #617 on: October 12, 2009, 03:58:21 AM »

eCtune owns the S 300 by Homodata... In more than a couple aspects...

Most notably for ME is the lack of a need to buy a 400 dollar AVCR to handle my boost control issues on top of a 500 dollar system thats supposed to be the shit (and is... Litteraly... Not to mention the Boost controll works like shit) developed by a two bit company owned by a raging faggot that cant stand 1 bit of competition.

In fact so much so that he tried to fuck over a couple oif the most influential pioneers in DIY tuning community (developmental as well as supporters).

Daddy is not impressed.  But its not suprising.....   I mean it is you were talking about

350 dollars for eCtune...  10 bucks for the PWM components, and a solenoid that I already had laying around....

Fuck a s300 Rick P and a dela C......   

Most here could give  a fuck about the S300 or Fag data. Youve been around long enough to know how this works douchebag (longer than I have been)....  You come back with some more regurgitated bat shit you thelched out of some quuerbaits cock hole..... we dont caree, and more of your SUPA HOT STUNNA shit disappears...

Rick P is waiting for you to come home twig twirler.

GO TO THE LIGHT

Fuck Hondata...  And your couch...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:02:38 AM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #618 on: October 12, 2009, 04:04:50 AM »

classic
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #619 on: October 12, 2009, 04:53:37 AM »

do you REALLY believe stock sleeves dont fail because of power levels? and you call yourself a tuner?

you could still see the writing on the pistons from when the motor was built, 3K miles ago. if it was a tuning issue, there would be very clear evdence of detonation of which there was zero. not to mention we JUST filled the tank with race gas 1 pull prior to it blowing up and nothing was changed on that pull. tell me how thats a tuning issue.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #620 on: October 12, 2009, 05:09:33 AM »

Its not.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #621 on: October 12, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »

Stop arguing wih Mister Delacruz.  He so completely owned me it's embarrassing.  Just let this thread die, while I go sit in this corner and sob brokenly.

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #622 on: October 12, 2009, 07:52:02 AM »

rad.  sleeved block coming soon
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

delacruz

« Reply #623 on: October 12, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »

Just go ask yourself why most big name tuners wont even touch hallf of these programs. Price diffrence is not that bad for me $460 Hondata and $30 for pwm parts. I do own a tunerview and I think it works great. The hate on the other hand is funny to me I like seeing you guys get mad. I really dont care what you guys think of me its just funny how you guys get rid of my post the hate is great!

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »

Most big name Honda tuners won't touch eCtune or Neptune?

waaa?

The world according to Delalose.

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »

5 turbo options vs 5 hmt,  go

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #626 on: October 12, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »

Seriously, the only reason Hondata is still in business is because of the K engine.  I have not seen or heard of anyone using an s200 or s300 in literally years (except for HT or a magazine build).  No one I know locally runs Hondata crap.  A guy la few years ago had a 502whp EG on AEM.  When he sold the motor to my buddy he kept his AEM and sold him an s200b (mind you this was years ago).  The engine never ran right.  Master garage tunar with 500+ D16 couldn't even get Hondata to run for half a shit.. 

Come on no one uses that shit anymore.

It's a regional thing, really.  People buy what their tuner says to.

Delalose... and a lot of the "big name Honda tuners"... can't get their foot in the door with Calvin @ eCtune is why they don't run it.  Neptune is in bed with FR, so that's laughable.

... and still no tech posts, or a n00b thread, or anything RHMT except for some whiny ass reasoning why he's better than and should be excluded from the exact same treatment everyone else on this site underwent and still undergoes.   Failure.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:25:19 PM by Joseph Davis »

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #627 on: October 12, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »

Nobody around here uses Ectune, but there are only 3 shops in this area that I know of.

Two are die hard Hondata proponents, and 1 is the only Neptune dealer in the area.

There are no Ectune authorized tuners in this area that I know of.

I think I managed to slip though the cracks with no noob hazing....

:?:

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #628 on: October 12, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »

Rick P is waiting for you to come home twig twirler.

GO TO THE LIGHT

Fuck Hondata...  And your couch...

FIIIIIIII-YYAAAAAA!!. 

That's news to me.  :evil:
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #629 on: October 12, 2009, 07:54:37 PM »

Geez, your eye is fucked, this helps solidify that karma is a real force however, its gonna get worse.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Up