:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/4 cracked sleeve and eye meltage pics and vids... ANUS  (Read 130945 times)

DmC

• Certified OG
Re: 10/4 cracked sleeve and eye meltage pics and vids... ANUS
« Reply #630 on: October 13, 2009, 03:22:52 AM »

The only time Ive ever used hondata was on Cardinels cars. It worked ok my only complaint for the day was that his car rides like a board with roller skates nailed to it so I could see the screen only about half the time when I needed to.

calvin at ectune hates me for some reason. So I use crome with no problems or complaints except I wish it was supported and developed further. Ectune seems nice but I'll never have it. about a year ago I emailed calvin to see about becoming an authorized tuner and he said it would cost $1000 upfront like $200 a month and then $50 per car.  lol he was clearly just pricing me out of the game becuase he doesn't want me to have it. oh well.

Lately Ive become so picky about what I'll tune and how much I charge that I don't really tune any cars except my own anymore. Ive just really gotten sick of the typical honda kids they put together junk ass cars that really are only about half way finished when they bring it to me of coarse they expect me to fix all their issues and make the car run perfect but don't want to pay me anymore then for the tune. At this point Id rather Spend my free time with my son. If I'm going to work on a car I'd only get excited about working on my own cars Fowee's or Daves.
    If I come acrossed the right type of car owner though I'd tune one in a heartbeat and help sort it out and actually wrench. It just has to be for someone who appriciates it and doesn't disrespect my time.

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #631 on: October 13, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »

Geez, your eye is fucked, this helps solidify that karma is a real force however, its gonna get worse.

actuallyits getting better. guzzle on 
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #632 on: October 13, 2009, 12:04:59 PM »

Lately Ive become so picky about what I'll tune and how much I charge that I don't really tune any cars except my own anymore. Ive just really gotten sick of the typical honda kids they put together junk ass cars that really are only about half way finished when they bring it to me of coarse they expect me to fix all their issues and make the car run perfect but don't want to pay me anymore then for the tune. At this point Id rather Spend my free time with my son. If I'm going to work on a car I'd only get excited about working on my own cars Fowee's or Daves.
    If I come acrossed the right type of car owner though I'd tune one in a heartbeat and help sort it out and actually wrench. It just has to be for someone who appriciates it and doesn't disrespect my time.

QFT.  Pretty much why I lost interest in tuning anybody else's cars.  I have thought about selling off my Ostrich to help fund a Demon purchase, but you never know when I might need the damn thing.

lol.

delacruz

« Reply #633 on: October 13, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

your right I cant get ectune lol good thing. Why would I bother???

Crome, Ec Tune, Neptune are all a copy of Hondata they all resemble hondata in some way!

The funny think is I have tuned and sold over 500 s300 systems and atleast 150-200 kpro systems in the last couple of years. Sales must be down for them I guess.

Seriously, the only reason Hondata is still in business is because of the K engine.  I have not seen or heard of anyone using an s200 or s300 in literally years (except for HT or a magazine build).  No one I know locally runs Hondata crap.  A guy la few years ago had a 502whp EG on AEM.  When he sold the motor to my buddy he kept his AEM and sold him an s200b (mind you this was years ago).  The engine never ran right.  Master garage tunar with 500+ D16 couldn't even get Hondata to run for half a shit.. 

Come on no one uses that shit anymore.

It's a regional thing, really.  People buy what their tuner says to.

Delalose... and a lot of the "big name Honda tuners"... can't get their foot in the door with Calvin @ eCtune is why they don't run it.  Neptune is in bed with FR, so that's laughable.

... and still no tech posts, or a n00b thread, or anything RHMT except for some whiny ass reasoning why he's better than and should be excluded from the exact same treatment everyone else on this site underwent and still undergoes.   Failure.

walter

• Certified OG
« Reply #634 on: October 13, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »

i like this guy  :yes:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #635 on: October 13, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »

Still no tech.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #636 on: October 13, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

your right I cant get ectune lol good thing. Why would I bother???

Crome, Ec Tune, Neptune are all a copy of Hondata they all resemble hondata in some way!

The funny think is I have tuned and sold over 500 s300 systems and atleast 150-200 kpro systems in the last couple of years. Sales must be down for them I guess.

Seriously, the only reason Hondata is still in business is because of the K engine.  I have not seen or heard of anyone using an s200 or s300 in literally years (except for HT or a magazine build).  No one I know locally runs Hondata crap.  A guy la few years ago had a 502whp EG on AEM.  When he sold the motor to my buddy he kept his AEM and sold him an s200b (mind you this was years ago).  The engine never ran right.  Master garage tunar with 500+ D16 couldn't even get Hondata to run for half a shit.. 

Come on no one uses that shit anymore.

It's a regional thing, really.  People buy what their tuner says to.

Delalose... and a lot of the "big name Honda tuners"... can't get their foot in the door with Calvin @ eCtune is why they don't run it.  Neptune is in bed with FR, so that's laughable.

... and still no tech posts, or a n00b thread, or anything RHMT except for some whiny ass reasoning why he's better than and should be excluded from the exact same treatment everyone else on this site underwent and still undergoes.   Failure.

I think its hilarious how he keeps throwing out numbers and meaninless opinions.  You arent dealing with HT fags here, dullard.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #637 on: October 13, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

:mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi: :mexi:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

chris

« Reply #638 on: October 13, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »

so you sell and tune 1 hondata unit per business day? 500 in 2 years would equal that amount,correct

You sir shouldnt be on a web forum you sound like your to busy

On the regards of those talking about Hondata it really is a regional thing. It is still very popular in California. Im not too sure of how many in this area use anything else. Nobody will touch crome I do basemaps for 2 shops for basic b series swapped cars and that is considered rare out here. 

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #639 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:43 PM »

On all the low budget setups out here I see crome free, and turbo edit. For the people that step it up a bit I see ectune everywhere.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #640 on: October 13, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

so you sell and tune 1 hondata unit per business day? 500 in 2 years would equal that amount,correct

You sir shouldnt be on a web forum you sound like your to busy

DON'T CALL HIM OUT HE WILL ARGUE WITH YOU ON THE INTERNET!!!

bigwig

« Reply #641 on: October 13, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

To add some tech.

Sleeve failure occurs due to excessive cylinder pressure.  This can result from a number of different scenerios.  The most common being detonation.  Detonation results in cylinder pressure increasing significantly more than under normal ignition.

Making mad powa is another reason.  When you make more horse power what you are really saying you are creating more force on the piston.  Since we don't live in 2D, the force is spread across the area of the piston (pressure).  Make mad powa, your cylinder pressure will increase.  Make "too much" power and your cylinder pressure can get so high it will result in sleeve failure.

Another way is valve failure.  If for whatever reason your exhaust valve(s) fail to open, air will never leave your engine.  It will cause the cylinder to over pressurize, and kaboom.

The last method I can think of is failure because of overheating(but pressure is still the killer).  If your cylinders begin to overheat, the material becomes weaker.  If a cylinder can normally withstand pressures up to 10kpsi, when it is overheated, it is very possible it would fail at 7kpsi.  The reason why the cylinder failed is the same reason.  The cylinder pressure got too high, but it was only caused by the cylinders being weakened due to overheating.

Tech bitches.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #642 on: October 13, 2009, 06:49:02 PM »

^^^^ Yeap. Detonation causes pressure to spike very high, several times higher than the normal peak pressure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

Zeniceguycrx

• Certified OG
  • BIG BOOST OG RICER, The one and only
« Reply #643 on: October 13, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »

I did 50psi on a mack turbo and my sleaves where mint sept for the fact they bowed out 1/5 thousand
The 30psi king of rice

onlyflash944

• Certified OG
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none
« Reply #644 on: October 13, 2009, 10:21:36 PM »

I did 50psi on a mack turbo and my sleaves where mint sept for the fact they bowed out 1/5 thousand

cool

You read some forums? nbspnbsp Cool, I tune cars.

Its your fucking car, if you want to hack it up fucking go for it.

Zeniceguycrx

• Certified OG
« Reply #645 on: October 13, 2009, 10:23:27 PM »

fast as fuck, not reliable

The engine only lasted 1 day from the build
pistons where dead - 800 down the drain
rods were saved
block was toast
The 30psi king of rice

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #646 on: October 13, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

i shot 65 psi into my moms vaginal barrel and it failed
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
« Reply #647 on: October 14, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »

1/5 thousand

WTF is a fifth thousands?   :?:

.050" = fifty thousandth
.005" = five thousandth
.0005" = half thousandth

which is it? (unless you meant .0002" which is two tenths)

Zeniceguycrx

• Certified OG
« Reply #648 on: October 14, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »

o destortion at the block fill and the bottem of the sleeve

1-5 thou throughout the cyl
The 30psi king of rice

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
« Reply #649 on: October 14, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »

o destortion at the block fill and the bottem of the sleeve

1-5 thou throughout the cyl

.001" - .005"  gotcha.

Most people don't know how to says tolerances...

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #650 on: October 14, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »

i shot 65 psi into my moms vaginal barrel and it failed

Thats because you didn't let Delalose tune your skin flute.

onlyflash944

• Certified OG
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none
« Reply #651 on: October 14, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

Most people don't know how to take one in the eye like a man

You read some forums? nbspnbsp Cool, I tune cars.

Its your fucking car, if you want to hack it up fucking go for it.

delacruz

« Reply #652 on: October 16, 2009, 10:42:39 AM »

Very funny yet you guys still have these problems you have had for years and have yet to figure them out.

Good Luck in your struggles.

Hotrex when you are ready to make reliable power you know how to get a hold of me!

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #653 on: October 16, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »

Hotrex when you are ready to make reliable power you know how to get a hold of me!

through the gay classifieds on craigslist
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #654 on: October 16, 2009, 11:15:39 AM »

through the gay classifieds on craigslist

Nah Josh is probably banging delaloser's mom, he can make the bitch call him.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #655 on: October 16, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »

Very funny yet you guys still have these problems you have had for years and have yet to figure them out.

What problems?  B16 sleeves fail where other don't, and the problem of making more power using something else than Hondata?

Okay  :mexi:

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #656 on: October 16, 2009, 11:18:41 AM »

Good Luck in your struggles.

Stop being such a faggot and tell us how you do it you tuner Extraordinaire. If you know so much tech, why do your posts are empty of any tech info?

Meanwhile, you're just a big mouth...

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

chris

« Reply #658 on: October 21, 2009, 12:07:59 AM »

I like crome 1.2

AbaZ

• Out of retirement
  • Administrator
    • R-HMT
« Reply #659 on: October 21, 2009, 02:03:41 AM »

holy shit josh, sorry to hear about the eye. How many months before your cornahole grows back.  ;) <-- that will be the new hotrex smiley
Rick P is like the borg. He comes in and sucks the life out of good web pages. - Anonymous
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Up