:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: FT. Hood shooting  (Read 6768 times)

junkyard racer

Re: FT. Hood shooting
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »

the reason why he get by without trouble is because in our county's political correctness, we cannot bust a mother fucker out for being a dick licker terrorist. especially after 9/11 we felt bad because of the way we treated middle eastern people , we try to do right by treating them as one by making a suspicious ARAB get away with their shit. these motherfuckers cannot be trusted how many times are going to get betrayed before we reallized this, I think all their security clearance should be voided, and put a cap on the highest level they can make (like E-4) better yet they should be required a top secret investigation at their own expense before they can enlsit. predjudice yes! but it saves lives. this makes me so angry I don't think anything in the world can calm me down.

72 virgin bullets to your mother fuckin head, and deport your family.

I have personally busted several guys on simple "acts". One guy I seriously think that something may have been stopped. Who knows of course, but reactions stop actions. The clown was out of the military in about 5 weeks. I was the senior E-4, he was a scum E-3 at the time.

I have met muslims who are doing good. Honestly though, I could probably count on one had how many muslims I served with.

I do agree with the fact they should undergo extreme background investigations to serve. Sorta a shitty way to think but a few bad apples have ruined the entire bunch for a long long time.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2009, 10:50:32 PM »

the reason why he get by without trouble is because in our county's political correctness, we cannot bust a mother fucker out for being a dick licker terrorist. especially after 9/11 we felt bad because of the way we treated middle eastern people , we try to do right by treating them as one by making a suspicious ARAB get away with their shit. these motherfuckers cannot be trusted how many times are going to get betrayed before we reallized this, I think all their security clearance should be voided, and put a cap on the highest level they can make (like E-4) better yet they should be required a top secret investigation at their own expense before they can enlsit. predjudice yes! but it saves lives. this makes me so angry I don't think anything in the world can calm me down.

right after we instate that policy, were going to make all you coloreds pay "theft insurance" equal to 50% of your pay each year cause we know you're all takin home extra chitlins and pants for your chilluns to wear. and your highest allowable rank will be just below private, kind of like the french did with their colonial soldiers. deal?

As long as we can have lying theiving russians pay a higher theft insurance, barred from military service, quartered in fenced in communities with a curfew on when they are allowed to roam outside the fence.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

right after we instate that policy, were going to make all you coloreds pay "theft insurance" equal to 50% of your pay each year cause we know you're all takin home extra chitlins and pants for your chilluns to wear. and your highest allowable rank will be just below private, kind of like the french did with their colonial soldiers. deal?

As long as we can have lying theiving russians pay a higher theft insurance, barred from military service, quartered in fenced in communities with a curfew on when they are allowed to roam outside the fence.

Deal so long as 13 y/o 5'8" daughters of our American superiors are allowed conjugal visits.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »

Now they are saying this guy bought the guns at a local gun store, and the FBI did a background check on him before he purchased them. WTF?

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2009, 10:08:43 AM »

Deal so long as 13 y/o 5'8" daughters of our American superiors are allowed conjugal visits.

Sorry, too late.  She likes black boys not skinny pock cheek Ukes.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2009, 11:19:51 AM »

Traitor to your race, traitor to your country, and traitor to your god.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

God gives you lemons?  You find a new god.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »

I was at a gun show on Sunday and a shop there was selling an AK to a :mexi: that didn't speak a bit of English.  All he had to do was produce a picture ID and SSN, they did their 10 minute background check, and off he went with his AK.

in WA you don't even need to do that if you're buying from a private party.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

in oregon you don't even for a handgun  8)
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »

during my single years in Germany I skeeted in so many russian chicks throat, they seem to love that black dick more than the German girls do. and then there are their jealous brothers picking fights because they could not fuck their own sisters, and getting beat up. I see you displaying that horse dick proudly. you must love to suck it.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »

during my single years in Germany I skeeted in so many russian chicks throat, they seem to love that black dick more than the German girls do.

of course they do. when you pay them.
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2009, 03:49:33 PM »

Now they are saying this guy bought the guns at a local gun store, and the FBI did a background check on him before he purchased them. WTF?

he was in the military, why does it suprise you he was able to pass a backround check?

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

during my single years in Germany I skeeted in so many russian chicks throat, they seem to love that black dick more than the German girls do.

of course they do. when you pay them.
I never pay for pussy. I was initiated when I first came to Germany by my unit members they took me to the redlight district and buy me a slut and it was the worst sex experience I ever had. never again. I am black I get it for free in europe.

lets stay on the subject. I want this bitch hung.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2009, 03:59:38 PM »

hung? i'd rather see him shot.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2009, 04:01:51 PM »

I'd settle for him dead, plain and simple.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

he was in the military, why does it suprise you he was able to pass a backround check?

Good point.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up