Forum > Fabrication

making my 73 ford courier go fast, turn, and stop

<< < (80/83) > >>

fastivab6tg25mr:
I must have messed up my trackloc when I swapped in the carbon clutches cause I fried the diff pin, so I upgraded to a Detroit TrueTrac helical lsd

92CXyD:
Hell ya!  :evil:

fastivab6tg25mr:
Sorting out little things that have been bugging me. After the last horn contact I made failed I moved the button to the bottom of the dash. I hated the horn button in the wheel not working so I came up with a new solution. A few pieces of ABS glued together with a GM horn contact repair kit from AutoZone. So far so good but only time will tell. I forgot to take pictures of how it's actually connected.  I bent the last coil of the spring straight down, poked it out the bottom, and soldered a wire to it.

MTZ:

--- Quote from: fastivab6tg25mr on January 16, 2024, 12:46:23 PM ---I must have messed up my trackloc when I swapped in the carbon clutches cause I fried the diff pin, so I upgraded to a Detroit TrueTrac helical lsd

--- End quote ---

Baller setup

fastivab6tg25mr:
I swapped to RevShift poly engine mounts. I was noticing a weird surge at low rpm cruise and found the E30/M20 mounts I put in last year were already collapsed my 3/4". I've driven less than 2000 miles on those mounts. They add a lot more vibration but the suge is gone. Still wrapped a seatbelt around the lifting side just in case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version