:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My $500 Budget build (D15B) New Pics 4/9  (Read 9147 times)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: My $500 Budget build (D15B) New Pics 4/9
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 05:51:48 AM »

Looks really good.  Hurry up and get some rippers already. :yes:

When I decide to get a camera rolling, I will. I never knew how quick these cars were. They're super light.

Did you seriously think ppl use them because of the styling or rear legroom? Now imagine another 2-500lb less in a 4th gen.

BTW I wouldn't push that d15b too hard, if it is an obd0 style motor. It's not a regular d15b in that case, it probably will have pencil-dick conrods.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

d-rail

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 03:28:17 AM »

When I decide to get a camera rolling, I will. I never knew how quick these cars were. They're super light.

Did you seriously think ppl use them because of the styling or rear legroom? Now imagine another 2-500lb less in a 4th gen.

BTW I wouldn't push that d15b too hard, if it is an obd0 style motor. It's not a regular d15b in that case, it probably will have pencil-dick conrods.

Fuck that, GIVE HER HELL SON

ironcrx

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »

Fuck that, GIVE HER HELL SON

Amen.  You ride it till its pencil-dick rods snap!  That way we get plenty of carnage pics  :evil:
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

skaterdudz02

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »

I appreciate all of the concern. You're right though, when I dropped the pan, they were surprisingly thin for my taste. That's why I've decided to keep it at a 4lb maximum.

I will say I've raped it enough already. It's seen plenty of 6k shifts and burnouts. But if carnage happens then, I have a spare block standing by.

How much do you guys think this little pecker can hold?

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 11:30:03 PM »

Sick ass setup. Need rippers asap
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

turbo4life

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • trying to get a college education.
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »

i think you should push at least 8 pounds to be serious 4 pounds sonds like somthiing thea FAG-TECH would do. 8 pounds or nothing!
ILL KEEP MY GUNS, FREEDOM &ampamp MONEY....YOU CAN KEEP THE "quotquotCHANGE"quotquot

NO BOOSTED RIDES!! dont drive a honda no mo!!!! miss that shit!!!

skaterdudz02

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »

Don't forget I only have the stock 240cc injectors. I really don't want to dump any more money into this car even though I could prolly score 450s real cheap. I dunno 4 psi is sufficient for me just to dd. I push 15-20 on my accord so it really doesn't matter.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up