:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Xbox 360 wizards  (Read 2372 times)

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
Xbox 360 wizards
« on: June 24, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »

I'm finding it really hard to get some solid info and find a solid site related to modding a 360 and burning downloaded games on to DVD.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? I have a modded 360, and I want to burn some games for it. Show me the way.
"quotquotand the welds look like a pigeon had 1 too many chili-dogs, whoever built them needs to go throw their tools in the ocean."quotquot

www.facebook.com/enhancedautoperformance

jagojon3

• Certified OG
Re: Xbox 360 wizards
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 09:15:06 PM »

Burning the games is easy, just burn it. No special instructions.

To mod it you gotta open that bitch up and sometimes need special hardware. The method depends on what DVD-ROM drive is installed.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 09:29:05 PM »

Burning the games is easy, just burn it. No special instructions.

To mod it you gotta open that bitch up and sometimes need special hardware. The method depends on what DVD-ROM drive is installed.

It's modded already, I have no idea with what firmware or how.

So, just download the .iso and burn it to a DVD?
"quotquotand the welds look like a pigeon had 1 too many chili-dogs, whoever built them needs to go throw their tools in the ocean."quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »

Yea. If you have an older firmware though the iso may need to be patched to an older wave. Easiest way to find out is burn it and see if it works.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »

fucking stupid shitty cheap memorex dvd's I bought won't burn. Or it's a shitty DVD burner.

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 11:30:48 PM »

i know when i do my wii games i use verbatim dvds everyone on the wii forums swer by them. now i just load my iso files from an external harddrive and call it a day. no more burning games

i dont know much about 360's but i do want to mod mine. i doubt id be playing online. so if you find any good info let me know

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 11:40:35 PM »

use verbatim dvd+r dl discs, use img burn, don't have a shitty dvd burner seems to be the recipe for success. i have none of those things right now though.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 12:42:37 AM »

use verbatim dvd+r dl discs, use img burn, don't have a shitty dvd burner seems to be the recipe for success. i have none of those things right now though.

This.

Verbatim DVD+R DL
Burn at 2.4x

I've burned faster with success but 2.4x you'll never have problems.

Don't use any brand other than Verbatim.  Not sure how many faggots I told to use Verbatim and they buy some other brand to save $2 and then whine they don't work.

Newegg usually has good deals on them.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 12:59:34 AM »

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 01:24:31 AM »

My BenQ drive didn't like to burn 360 games, it even coastered verbatims. Bought a Sammy off Newegg for like $26 three years ago and still works great. Also make sure you set the layer break correct as some games don't have the dvd file so it might be off.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 01:31:06 AM »

Speaking of the DVD file...  Use imgburn.  All you need to do is open the *.dvd file and click burn.
Pages: [1]   Go Up