:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Poll

I would never own an iPod/iPhone or other crApple product.
I love the cock.
This poll is out of line.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod/iPhone/Mac poll  (Read 12432 times)

MAJORAHOLE

• fuckin C-unt
Re: iPod/iPhone/Mac poll
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2010, 08:16:45 AM »

i know for android theres at least 2 free apps that dont need root, that work for about every phone.
for rooted there is wireless tethering that you can tether to multiple computers

as far as mac computers, i know that about 99% of the movie industry uses them for editing and cgi, so i gues there is some use, but not for the common man

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »

The people I know that have droids cannot get internet tethering to work.

Then they don't know what they're doing.

There's PDA Net which works for a ton of different phones and is free...  I used that before my phone was rooted.

With a custom firmware and maybe some of the newer official ones, you can use your phone as a Wifi access point or use it for wired tethering.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »

The people I know that have droids cannot get internet tethering to work.

Then they don't know what they're doing.

There's PDA Net

+1

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2010, 02:45:01 PM »

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/07/15/in-apple-s-iphone-4-blunder-form-trumped-function.html

Newsflash: crApple is run by a faggot.

ROFL

Jobs flipped out because the circuit board in the Mac wasn’t pretty enough, and he made the designers redo it.

:?:

ifly87

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »

Apple is gay there's no doubting that, I think theyre only product worth owning would be the iphone. Its also nice that almolst evey other product created is made to be compatable with iphone, hell if you lift up my dogs tail it has an iphone docking station in there somewhere.
Sorry dirtyturbopantyripper, you are banned from using this forum!
You are banned! K Series >gtgt D Series

Lol...Fags

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2010, 04:05:34 AM »

The iphone pisses me off too, even though i have one, i dislike it.  The only thing that I think can compare with it is the new droid that just came out, but i dont wanna switch from ATT, their service here is pretty good.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2010, 08:45:10 AM »

I think theyre only product worth owning would be the iphone.

Except the new one that drops signal.  Of course, mr jobs first told everyone they're holding it wrong (despite holding it the same way during demo-ing) and said they should buy a case.  Obviously you should have to buy extra accessories to hold a phone with your left hand.  When that response didn't please people, what does mr jobs do?  He "tests" other handsets to "prove" that other companies have the same problem.  Shitty thing to try and take other companies down with him, but RIMs response was win.

“Apple’s attempt to draw RIM into Apple’s self-made debacle is unacceptable. Apple’s claims about RIM products appear to be deliberate attempts to distort the public’s understanding of an antenna design issue and to deflect attention from Apple’s difficult situation. RIM is a global leader in antenna design and has been successfully designing industry-leading wireless data products with efficient and effective radio performance for over 20 years. During that time, RIM has avoided designs like the one Apple used in the iPhone 4 and instead has used innovative designs which reduce the risk for dropped calls, especially in areas of lower coverage. One thing is for certain, RIM’s customers don’t need to use a case for their BlackBerry smartphone to maintain proper connectivity. Apple clearly made certain design decisions and it should take responsibility for these decisions rather than trying to draw RIM and others into a situation that relates specifically to Apple.”

iPhone.  Made by assholes, for assholes.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »

ITT: The nerds who got beat up in highschool by the cool kids, also, smaller penises than mine.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2010, 02:04:36 PM »

That's harsh, Scotty.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »

ITT: The nerds who got beat up in highschool by the cool kids, also, smaller penises than mine.

I'm sure you've seen enough penis to assert this opinion :?:

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up