:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: project Dirty G  (Read 2297 times)

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
project Dirty G
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »

okay so my grandma had died a few years ago and we just sold her house. there was a golf cart in her back yard and since i live next door i somehow got it since they just sold the house and it had to go somewhere. ive been trying to sell it on craigslist but keep getting flaked on and lowballed so i figured why not just paint it and then try and sell it. so me and my friend brandon (not sure of his name on here since he hardly posts) and d112crzy got to work lastnight. only got the thing stripped down and front end painted.

heres the pics

before

stripped down

front end so far

once my son goes to sleep were gonna head out and paint some more

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
Re: project Dirty G
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

Careful that diamond plate falls out right at 140mph... ::)

Why sell it?  Hit shit with it, get video, post it here, then set it ablaze.  How cool is that?

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

Use it for beer runs.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 08:25:58 PM »

Use it for beer runs.

zing!  winnner

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »

boost it. duh

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:32:08 PM »

You live near Jose?  That's cool.

I think you should put a bike motor in it, and take it off some sweet jumps.  :yes:

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

My vote goes to sticking a bigger motor in it and possibly boosting it...
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 01:16:12 AM »

you know i thought about putting a bigger motor in it since i think the batterys are fucked up and i hear there expensive to replace but im not sure what would work best. from what i hear it has a ford rear end in it. and yeah i live by that nagger jose.

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 02:47:35 AM »

crotch rocket motor ftw

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 04:54:14 AM »

You know, making it THE official beer run car sounds like a damn good idea. Especially since we wouldn't need a license to drive it.

Not like the store is far anyways, LOL. Fucking right down the road from your house. Would be pretty fun. Let's take it down to Hoops on White Trash Monday one night and see if we can pick up bitches in it. O0

Putting a small 100-200cc bike motor would be pretty cool too though. Maybe we can transfer the one from your lawn mower to it.

You get any work done today? I was at fucking Ross's all day working on his car. Shit runs damn good now. Kept up with a gsxr 600 tonight, the bike was at his front fender. It was awesome.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 05:25:46 AM »

yeah i got out there and drilled out all the rivets and painted the dash, popped off the hubs and shined them up. you hear ross busted the new motor too? i was at the fair by his house all night, should have stopped in

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

He didn't bust it. He forgot to tighten the cam gear and it backed out on him. Fortunate for him he has plenty of p2v clearance with those vitaras so he didn't hurt anything. We swapped back the crower cam and all is good now.

I was there till about 12:30am.
www.crzytuning.com

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

well shit that good, better then what i heard. brandon said he had stripped the cam gear bolt of soemthing like that. his crower cam has aides though

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »

We swapped in the stock z6 cam and his dumbass forgot to tighten the cam gear bolt. So the gear spun ON the cam and got the little key thing jammed in there. The z6 cam is now fucked so we swapped back the crower cam.

enough about his stupid car. What you doing today? I'm bored. I'll bring my camera so we can take good pics of this bitch. It's a nice day out, lets do fucking work.
www.crzytuning.com

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »

right now im bout to give jeffrey a bath then gonna take a shower. after that i was thinking about headign out and tryint to do some more on it

ShoofIsLudin

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

y not slap a d-series in it?  "10 pounds will turn ya out...."  isn't that how its described around here O0

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 03:12:29 AM »

well at least it shows you have done your research before posting dumb shit newb, welcome to the site. i actually got an email yesterday from somebody wanting to check it ut and buy it so i had to kick it into high gear. im in the middle of finishing up the paint now but had to run to the store to grab soem more 40's (you know how naggers roll). should have it all back together and pics up tomorrow

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

had to rush and throw it back together because soem guy emailed me wanting to check it out. i explained to him that i was in the middle of painting it and he could check it out when it was back together. so i just got in from finishing up, there is alot of other stuff i wanted to do but i decided to keep it simple until i decide to keep it.

here are some shitty cam pics

figured it didnt turn out too bad for less then $10 in paint

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »

Looks good mang. ;D :yes:
Pages: [1]   Go Up