:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sequel to probably one of the best multiplayer games in years  (Read 1495 times)

fysh

http://www.youtube.com/v/dSfsMJgypdw&hl=en&fs=1&
Shit looks tits. I love me some L4D. I don't know how to embed videos, get over it.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
Re: Sequel to probably one of the best multiplayer games in years
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 05:09:26 PM »

L4D is ok, I can play a few rounds and have to quit. It's gets kind of boring and repetitive quick. The main characters looked kind of stupid, but at least you can use other weapons now. They should have made it like Dead Rising where you can pick up all kinds of stuff.

On the other hand, Dead Rising 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 are coming out soon which will be cool.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »

hmm seems alright, I like how there is another form of life besides the main characters now ( ie. jets flying over) So that kind of gives way to maybe finding more people to rescue or something of the like
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

fysh

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 05:57:09 PM »

the first one had helicopters, APC's, dude in the church, boats, etc. So there was always more people alive.

Campaign with bots are boring. Best thing about L4D is multiplayer but only if your are good at it with solid teammates and play against good organized teams. Its just like Counter-strike, public servers are a waste of time and skill. Invite only matches are where the games get fun. I was fortunate to scrimmage often with some of the top ranked online teams in the US.

I use to play Cal-m (Counter-strike) back in the day, I love games with competition. COD is a boring ass game, gameplay is the same as every single FPS since DOOM but just enhanced with better graphics. That series brings absolutely nothing new or inspiring to the gaming community, its the same old rhetoric. Team deathmatch? whoopy-fuckin-do. At least L4D is creative, especially in Versus mode where the only way to survive is by smart strategy and outstanding communication amongst players. Try and be a hero to bolster your kill ratio? you die.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »

Best game in the past year or so I would have to say was Fallout 3. I loved that game. Hopefully they will come out with the DLC on disc soon so I can download all three expansions.

bryantaylor

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

Best game in the past year or so I would have to say was Fallout 3. I loved that game. Hopefully they will come out with the DLC on disc soon so I can download all three expansions.
there is atleast 2 more DLC coming out too
90 miata - t3 and megasquirt
95 mark VIII
06 GSX-R 600
 i changed my sig as per Robb

5thgenlx

• Certified OG

bouncinofftherevlimiter

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 09:19:34 PM »

i fully agree, but i cant ever find time to sit and play it, it is very addicting!

L4D left me bored, of course i dont have xbox live, it is a little better if you play split screen, but personally i like GOW1/2 for 2 player, it is far superior to L4D IMHO.

best part of L4D is the pipe bomb though....
No longer own a turbo car...

94 Accord, first running 4g63 piston/h22 rod/f22 block &ampamp crank

HX35 18lb 486hp/391tq
Pages: [1]   Go Up