:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OFFICIAL: Fuck you JD, I am also from West Asheville, or Rob's build thread  (Read 11755 times)

onlyflash944

• Certified OG
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none

love the wheel chock on the talon

You read some forums? nbspnbsp Cool, I tune cars.

Its your fucking car, if you want to hack it up fucking go for it.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin

THat's the only way to make DSM parts reliable. Don't feed them electricity or gasoline. :-*

FYI One friend has a 1g TSi (14b @20psi, buncha boltons) and another had a hacked ebay turbo kit on a d16. Best the TSi could do was 1 car length up to 100mph, from a stop. The first run it ejected it's dipstick and set the O2 sensor wires on fire. I'd have to agree, AWD is hype until you run a shitload of power through a built tranny/xfer case.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:06:25 PM by HiProfile »
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle

THat's the only way to make DSM parts reliable. Don't feed them electricity or gasoline. :-*

FYI One friend has a 1g TSi (14b @20psi, buncha boltons) and another had a hacked ebay turbo kit on a d16. Best the TSi could do was 1 car length up to 100mph, from a stop. The first run it ejected it's dipstick and set the O2 sensor wires on fire. I'd have to agree, AWD is hype until you run a shitload of power through a built tranny/xfer case.

Yeah I had a daisy-chain of zipties holding my dipstick down in the old GSX. What im hoping for with this build is civic-like weight with DSM power, putting it to the ground thru a well thought suspension setup and stickeys.

blowoff valves are for pussies.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up