:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone ever buy adderall or dexedrine online?  (Read 9249 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Anyone ever buy adderall or dexedrine online?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »

Just don't take them everyday if you don't have to. Getty dependent on those shits is not cool.

This is a thread about amphetamines and amphetamine like substances.  There are no withdrawls or dependancies.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »

Just don't take them everyday if you don't have to. Getty dependent on those shits is not cool.

This is a thread about amphetamines and amphetamine like substances.  There are no withdrawls or dependancies.

BS on withdraws. People use to addy will get depressed, fatigued, and crazy ass mood swings sometimes depending on their consumption level if they just quit or run out.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

BS on withdraws. People use to addy will get depressed, fatigued, and crazy ass mood swings sometimes depending on their consumption level if they just quit or run out.

Read what was written, not what you think was said.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

I know what was written, it's what was responded too. You might not have a physical dependency, but can definitely develope a mental one. Guy i knew who took them was a cluster fuck without them, much worse than he was before them. Then again munching them like candies isn't smart to begin with.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »

Mental dependencies are in your head, and are therefore fake.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 12:01:29 AM »

I agree for the most part like the people "addicted to weed". I do think it can lead to crap like depression, which likely are already there before, the lack of substance just brings it out. Personally I hate amphet anyways. I could take half an addy and be up for two+ days.

I use to pop stackers 3's and chase them with Mountain Dews when I was in high school. Now a glass of coke has me crawling the walls pacing around. For some reason I have developed a severe sensitivity to stimulants.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 12:46:28 AM »

I agree for the most part like the people "addicted to weed". I do think it can lead to crap like depression, which likely are already there before, the lack of substance just brings it out. Personally I hate amphet anyways. I could take half an addy and be up for two+ days.

I use to pop stackers 3's and chase them with Mountain Dews when I was in high school. Now a glass of coke has me crawling the walls pacing around. For some reason I have developed a severe sensitivity to stimulants.

That's because you don't need to take amphetamines.  I was prescribed mine for a reason.  I'm about to down 10 mg so that I can go to bed, see the difference between me and you?

The way it affects most kids is to turn them into zombies.  Disgusting substance.

Concerta is even worse.  Its extended-release ritalin.  Made me into a zombie for like 7 years.  Ritalin can be fun if you crush them up and snort them though.

There's a newer one, vyvanse, that's pretty good.  Its like an extended-release adderall, but it doesn't suck.  Nice and euphoric.  I believe it is D-amphetamine.

I'm tempted to legitimately answer you, but you've already stated that you're a lurker and that you're about to make an intro thread.  That sounds really really super promising, but I'm not going to be nice to you until I see whether or not you get it.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »

That's because you don't need to take amphetamines.  I was prescribed mine for a reason.  I'm about to down 10 mg so that I can go to bed, see the difference between me and you?

Take it and go to bed? What do you take it for? Borderline autistic? lol

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 01:03:30 AM »

Take it and go to bed? What do you take it for? Borderline autistic? lol

ADHD.  I actually have it, as opposed to everyone who doesn't but was diagnosed with it because it was the cool new thing to be diagnosed with.  I don't take it regularly, only when I need it, which has been three days this week after a six month hiatus.  I can tell when it's working really well because it doesn't act like a stimulant, about the time I have a problem shutting up when talking to someone is when I'll stop taking it for two days to a year.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 01:21:09 AM »

I have ADHD as well, I just prefer being unfocused to feeling like a zombie.  I feel like I missed out on having a personality because I was on concerta all the time.  blah blah blah, my sad life, oh well.

I still have the script for them, I just take them when I have exams and when I need to really study or just get things done.

Being on them every day sucks.  You don't eat, you are always thirsty.  You can exhibit symptoms of bipolar disorder (always a fun time in school).  Abusing them is also really bad.  I did for a while when I realized my "take when needed" script could mean "take whenever I want one.  or three".  It was fun at first, but it messed me up for a good few months after I stopped.

I have a personality.  I eat - I started gaining weight when I started taking Dexedrine.  I am not particularly thirsty, but my kidneys hurt if I don't drink a lot of water.   I have no bipolar type issues resulting from them, although i imagine that would happen if I took them recreationally and didn't sleepf ro days.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up