:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beer Summit  (Read 869 times)

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
The Beer Summit
« on: July 30, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »

Limited Audio but here's what I've got thus far:

Biden - "Mr. President I wish to raise a toast to you for this fantastic idea to enjoy a cold one and solve the problem of misunderstanding between races in this case this afternoon." (Raises Glass)

Obama - "Thank you Joe, let's drop the titles and just be regular guys here today. I apologize for the mis-characterization Sergeant Crowley and hope you do not hold this incident against me or my administration. A toast to the hard work all law enforcement officers nationwide." (Raises Glass)

Sgt. Crowley - "Thank you, Mr. Pres...(interrupted)"

Biden - "DAMN! It's been a while but that's some strong beer. I've got a buzz already on two swigs."

Obama - "Uh, Joe, that's an O'Doule's, we didn't want to give you anything too strong, just in case, you know? We're just here to air out issues on race."

Biden - "O'Doule's eh? Those damned Irish sure know how to lace their beers with booze! Damn, I feel like going out and bowling or something or to a sock dance on an Amtrak train with Barabara Walters! Wooooooooohooooooo!"

Obama - (Whispers to Gates and Crowley) "Anyone have a taser on them?"

Sgt. Crowley - "You know I was at a crime scene one time and the victim was killed with a beer mug. Pretty gruesome. You know there are about 5 different ways to kill a man with a beer mug. You can do it pretty darn quick too. So, how was your day guys?"

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
Re: The Beer Summit
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »

If only the Muslims drank... we could solve another issue with a beer summit  :-\

ironcrx

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

Biden was a chump and drank nonalcoholic beer  >:(
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »

Yeah, I always knew that guy was a douche, but N/A beer? what a pussy.

I think it was buckler, or clausthauler. And I though dick gates had sam adams light, not red stripe?

whatever

ironcrx

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »

Yeah, I always knew that guy was a douche, but N/A beer? what a pussy.

I think it was buckler, or clausthauler. And I though dick gates had sam adams light, not red stripe?

whatever

Nice save on the "whatever".  You were on the verge of debating who actually drank what. :?:
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »

Would you rather I debate about racial profiling and police actions and barak obama, or beer?

I'd much rather talk about beer.

In fact I just drank a Mcneil's Ruby Red ale. Good stuff, only in Vermont.

ironcrx

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »

beer talk = good discussion

beer talk + politicians = politics (lame!)

Gonna be drinking Land Shark tonight.  Its pretty good and an unusually smooth beer (island lager)
Pages: [1]   Go Up