:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tiger Woods is a Man Amongst Men  (Read 1748 times)

bigwig

Tiger Woods is a Man Amongst Men
« on: December 10, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »

I never cared about Tiger Woods.  The only thing I really knew was he was rich, a great golfer, is 12 different races, and had a hot wife that would be ideal in Hitlers world.

With all that said, the guy is pretty much a douchebag's worst enemy.  He seems like a decent enough guy, but fucks only trashy hot sluts that are built for mental and physical abuse.  I applaud him and his ways.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977941220&grpId=3659174697259616

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
Re: Tiger Woods is a Man Amongst Men
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »

Do you think he is a sex addict and can't help him self? Maybe like being addicted to drugs or cigarettes or alchohol? HE needs some form of treatment?? I think he has some sort of self control issues. Maybe self esteem issues too.

Treatment, its called the hot wife slobbing his knob on a regular on-demand basis.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

He's retarded for being that rich and marrying a wife who isnt down with multiple-girl fuck sessions.   :noel:

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »

I'm sick of hearing about Tiger Woods.  Who gives a shit who gives a fuck...

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »

He's retarded for being that rich and getting marrying

Fixed. If I was rich fuck getting married, there is always gold diggers to be fucked. Just let them think you actually plan on spending money on them

bigwig

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

He's retarded for being that rich and getting marrying

Fixed. If I was rich fuck getting married, there is always gold diggers to be fucked. Just let them think you actually plan on spending money on them

Nope.  He married her and probably made more money as a result.  It's kind of like Oprah giving money to charity.  She increased her popularity and her yearly income because she gives a few bucks away.  If someone was going to pay me $10,000 more a year to give $100 away, I would.  She gives away, a million, and makes a billion.  Tiger marries a hot uptight bitch, makes millions more, and fucks hot chicks on the side.  This is what we call a win win win.  Now he's going to get a divorce, his cash flow will slow down a little bit, but he is going to get to fuck as hot and significantly crazier girls as a result.  I really think this guy has it all figured out.  I'm going to send him an email and see if he will teach me his ways.

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/12/rachel-uchitel-is-a-heartbreaker/rachel-uchitel-departs-101209/ Illustrating my point further.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 06:58:43 PM by bigwig »

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

everyone will Shut up once he plays and wins again

potatodude

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up