:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: someone buy this  (Read 5756 times)

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
Re: someone buy this
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2010, 12:19:32 AM »

Honda 1000 AM/FM cassette with front speakers

Wow it has front speakers  ::)
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2010, 07:29:52 AM »

In this part of Indiana, he would get his $5k. If I had $4k, id offer it to him.  :?:
Nigger you still not hit me up on where to meet up this spring for some panty ripper videos... I'm ashamed and so is the blue dash"just waxed it" with what this guys does not like

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

junkyard racer

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 08:31:48 AM »

Swapped ED Civics/CRXs are on CL everyday around here for less than $3500...and most DON'T SELL. $5k isn't that great of a deal.

That car is the furthest thing from your typical craigslist Honda car (in this area). Even more, its not a typical swapped civic....IMO.

widenigger...hit me up faggot. I pick up my car this weekend. Ready for a little trip. Hooters in merriville this spring?

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 02:08:04 PM »

Swapped ED Civics/CRXs are on CL everyday around here for less than $3500...and most DON'T SELL. $5k isn't that great of a deal.

That car is the furthest thing from your typical craigslist Honda car (in this area). Even more, its not a typical swapped civic....IMO.

widenigger...hit me up faggot. I pick up my car this weekend. Ready for a little trip. Hooters in merriville this spring?

There were 2 b16 swapped CRXs in Walla Walla that were not riced out and overall pretty damn clean. One was going for less than $3k
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 02:20:43 PM »

It really varies by location, and arguing about the car's value is fruitless.  It is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Personally, I am generally willing to spend quite a bit over average to get a rust free 4th gen Civak or a 2nd gen CRX.  In my area, smack in the middle of the rust belt, they are hard as hell to find.

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

That CRX I had forsale for a buddy  took forever to sell .

Rust Free CRX
B16 swap (done)
Rust free (new 1/4's and paint) really nice work
fidanza flywheel , oil line in place for boost..
new suspension and brakes

couldn't get a soul at $1500 , ended up selling it for a grand.
fuck you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up