:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: it about fucking time  (Read 4587 times)

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
Re: it about fucking time
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

I'm I the only one to see the austin mini in the back ground  ???  :noel:
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 10:38:32 PM »

Fuck nascar we need to go back to bootlegging.   :noel:

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »

Fuck nascar we need to go back to bootlegging.   :noel:

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »

so they still go in circles but with a honda motor?

Racing is Racing.  I cant comment on how exciting it is to watch a circle track race but its not like its any easier just cause its left turns only. 

a Honda Stock Car makes Baby Jesus smile.

didnt even comment about it being hard or not. and why cant you comment on how exciting it is to watch? they had a few video clips on there site. what it looked like to me would be a quarter mile cirlce? i have never watched nascar on tv(besides fliping the channels). but rally racing is where its at. only way you can get me exciting about watching racing. shit is awesome in all aspects. crashes, jumps, turns, tracks(tired of the same old circle?), scenery, fires, ect. i still only watch what clips and videos i can find online. but i would definitly sit down and watch that on tv(if i had cable or satilite) drag racings fun to do, and sure cirlce racings fun to do as well. but will never compete to rally racing. and watching drag and circle racing is about as boring as it gets. how drunk do those folk get while watching nascar?

I think Discovery HD is the channel that's going to broadcast the entire WRC in HD this year to USA :D

If I can find good rips on TV, will be encoding the series.

let me know if you do.

and i know what you mean econobox.
rhmt for life

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 01:39:55 PM »

so they still go in circles but with a honda motor?

Racing is Racing.  I cant comment on how exciting it is to watch a circle track race but its not like its any easier just cause its left turns only. 

a Honda Stock Car makes Baby Jesus smile.

didnt even comment about it being hard or not. and why cant you comment on how exciting it is to watch? they had a few video clips on there site. what it looked like to me would be a quarter mile cirlce? i have never watched nascar on tv(besides fliping the channels). but rally racing is where its at. only way you can get me exciting about watching racing. shit is awesome in all aspects. crashes, jumps, turns, tracks(tired of the same old circle?), scenery, fires, ect. i still only watch what clips and videos i can find online. but i would definitly sit down and watch that on tv(if i had cable or satilite) drag racings fun to do, and sure cirlce racings fun to do as well. but will never compete to rally racing. and watching drag and circle racing is about as boring as it gets. how drunk do those folk get while watching nascar?

I think Discovery HD is the channel that's going to broadcast the entire WRC in HD this year to USA :D

If I can find good rips on TV, will be encoding the series.

let me know if you do.

and i know what you mean econobox.

If I do, I'm sure it'll mysteriously show up here.  Have a reminder set for when it all starts.

http://www.wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?desc=High-definition%20WRC%20coverage%20coming%20to%20America&lnk=101&id=5515

I have a few people on the lookout for raw tv caps on various newsgroups and private trackers, so should have some 576p/720p/1080p h.264 encodes of it depending on the source quality.  I think it's broadcast in 1080i...if it's 1080i60, I'll do some deinterlaced 1080p and 576p.  If 1080i30 I'll do 576p/720p.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:29:52 PM by Jorsher »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up