:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Since I like drugs so much  (Read 7633 times)

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
Re: Since I like drugs so much
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 03:23:17 PM »

lol, this is alot of common sence but it remeinded of this jackass i was laughing at a few weeks ago.

Traffic stop turns up sizable drug haul on I-82

YAKIMA, Wash. -- State troopers say they seized 20 pounds of ecstasy, two pounds of methamphetamine and more than $15,000 from a car stopped late Tuesday for speeding on Interstate 82.

The 27-year-old driver and 20-year-old passenger, both from Grandview, were arrested on a variety of drug charges.

Ecstasy is a stimulant that sells for between $3 and $45 per tablet, according to a 2009 fact sheet from the Drug Enforcement Administration.

A Washington State Patrol trooper stopped the car shortly before midnight Tuesday near the eastbound exit to Yakima Avenue. He said the 2003 Cadillac was recorded going 71 mph in the 60 mph zone and that he smelled marijuana upon approaching the car.

The passenger began sweating profusely and admitted he was wanted on a misdemeanor warrant out of Sunnyside, the trooper said. After a records checks showed both suspects had misdemeanor warrants, they were arrested.

Troopers said the ecstasy and meth were found in a silver suitcase in the trunk. Most of the cash was in 11 separate bundles in a pocket behind the driver's seat.

The man had cocaine in a sweatshirt pocket, a marijuana grinder was in the center console and a baggie of marijuana was in the car, according to the trooper's report.

Wednesday was a busy day for drug arrests across the county.

Local and federal task forces arrested six people on drug-dealing and possession charges from Wapato to Grandview. The biggest seizure involved more than 26 pounds of marijuana at a Grandview man's home.

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 03:27:51 PM »

Just as a heads up I live pretty close to the NY/Canada border..not too long ago i saw a explorer on the side of the road pulled over by about 6 state trooper cruisers and a large van..they had the explorer up on jackstands pulling the wheels off..

i had to drive to Blaine, wa one night to pick up a friend and then turn around and drive all the way back to yakima, was pulled over doing 85 in a 60 in a car with out of state plates....yeah they searched the car after hearing that i was pickign up a friend at the canadian border and heading back home lol, cant really say i blame them though

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 03:54:01 PM »

i doubt he smelled the baggie of weed walking up to the car. he basically made that up as a way to search the car.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »

Both times I was pulled over in GA after moving to AL, I've been searched.

First time I had the Civic cleaned out except for a trash bag with all my clothes and stuff (classy, I know) on the back seat.  The Crown Royal bag that was in the bag fell out onto the backseat and they didn't check it?  At the time a nervous cop was checking my pockets and such, while the other was looking around inside the car.  How it was missed, I'm not sure.

Second time I had a glass tobacco pipe in my pocket and moved it to my sock while I was sitting on the curb and he went to question my friend before doing the search.

I assume they are just a bit more of a hassle because I was out-of-state, but I'm a dorky white guy in a stock Civic, gimme a break...  Now I simply don't travel with anything dangerous.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »

forcdincivic

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 03:02:24 PM »

i dine on cocks.

Fascinating.

aww you guys are so cute changing posts.  O0

Jorsher

• Certified OG

forcdincivic

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2010, 03:19:54 PM »

okay, i laughed at that one.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »

forcdincivic

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »

bastard.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 06:40:45 PM »

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »

The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up