:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another bored at work cad mani.  (Read 4666 times)

kamilk69

• Certified OG
Another bored at work cad mani.
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »

i should really attemp to make one of these one day.

CSaddict

• Certified OG
Re: Another bored at work cad mani.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 06:31:33 AM »

You're right. You should. Looks great.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »

quit fucking around with cad and get that damn contact function to work on my website!

CSaddict

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 03:57:35 PM »

Oh Aaron, on that note. I think your website is awesome. I showed my buddy as an example of what I thought a great looking site was. Well played sir.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

bigwig

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »

I have to disagree.  Aaron your site is all looks and no function.  OsCommerce.  Live it, love it, use it.  Personally, I'd have a hard time as an average consumer having to buy via IM and email and paypal.  Fuck that.  I want to log on, pick an item, punch in my shipping info, and be done with things.  Again, OsCommerce.  Stupid easy to use/implement, works well, is free, and will make your business go up 10% in 1 years time.

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »

I have to disagree.  Aaron your site is all looks and no function.  OsCommerce.  Live it, love it, use it.  Personally, I'd have a hard time as an average consumer having to buy via IM and email and paypal.  Fuck that.  I want to log on, pick an item, punch in my shipping info, and be done with things.  Again, OsCommerce.  Stupid easy to use/implement, works well, is free, and will make your business go up 10% in 1 years time.

click my sig.  we're working on it bitch.

http://store.weirtech.ca/catalog/

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 04:57:08 PM »

btw, kamil, give me a call, i want to discuss drawing up an s2k intake manifold i am being commissioned to build.

kamilk69

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »

lol stupid noob, and csaddict thanks for the complement.

walter

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »

looks nice!

Zeniceguycrx

• Certified OG
  • BIG BOOST OG RICER, The one and only
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 03:08:36 AM »

nice manifold, I guess you jb weld it to the head :noel:
The 30psi king of rice

bigwig

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 12:21:45 PM »

I have sigs and avatars turned off.  I clicked on the link under your name and it sent me to a PDF catalog not your web store.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »

I have sigs and avatars turned off.  I clicked on the link under your name and it sent me to a PDF catalog not your web store.

There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 02:58:49 AM »

THe middle runners are longer and have more bends than a 'typical' ramhorn Honda's see. I don't have specific numbers, but each 90* elbow creates more flow restriction that most people realize. I cring with I see the million of small bends on those "perfect equal-length" topmounts...
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »

THe middle runners are longer and have more bends than a 'typical' ramhorn Honda's see. I don't have specific numbers, but each 90* elbow creates more flow restriction that most people realize. I cring with I see the million of small bends on those "perfect equal-length" topmounts...

i agree.  equal length does not = equal flow.  it is just a catch phrase that became popular via interwebs misinformation.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

i agree.  equal length does not = equal flow.  it is just a catch phrase that became popular via interwebs misinformation.

Your site looks 1009901290312xs better than before.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK
Pages: [1]   Go Up