:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: False drug test  (Read 4838 times)

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
Re: False drug test
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 03:09:38 PM »

YOu mention the SAMHSA to their fucking ass..and they will retest you.. @ a lab..

No they wouldn't this dumb woman would think it's some other drug I'm taking  ::)

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 05:55:30 AM »

Hey what the hell do you know I passed the drug test the other place sent me for. Fuck those retarded asses. OH btw it's the job I first applied for when we were arguing with NA mike about getting a job. I had to pass a hella background check. So got the first job I applied for. Now I has da access you alls yo credits

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »

Hey what the hell do you know I passed the drug test the other place sent me for. Fuck those retarded asses. OH btw it's the job I first applied for when we were arguing with NA mike about getting a job. I had to pass a hella background check. So got the first job I applied for. Now I has da access you alls yo credits

Clean up my credit.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »

Clean up my credit.

Same here.  My problem is lack of credit history, I doubt I have over a grand outstanding.  :)

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »

I have less than a grand outstanding, just a lotta little shit is painful when you dont have much good shit :P

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »

I used to have excellent credit, now it shows I owe ~$100K, but as Mr. Bliss says "Men with guns will have to come to my door" for me to pay that, and even then I will not.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up