:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you find out about RHMT???  (Read 11050 times)

reliant_turbo

Re: How did you find out about RHMT???
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 07:08:38 AM »

from www.turbo-mopar.com

saw the rickp/HMT blowup on there and decided to come over and say hi.

you guys are always welcome on T-M if you care to visit. we formed shortly before rickp took over turbododge.com and turned it into naziville.

Brian Bucar

Thats cool and all but are you guys some hard core pipe hitting mother fuckers over there like we are over here! 

we caused rick alot of grief for a while but then let things die down cause it got old. everyone knows rick is a cunt so we just let him have the lousy member base while we keep the good knowledgeable folks.

he should be scared of you guys. you know where he lives right?

T-M is a bit more low key than here. we keep it a little cleaner so it doesnt get flagged by work filters cause our member base is a bit older. average age is at least 35yr old if not higher.

its one of the best forums if you want good tech and less jackoffs to deal with. :)

Brian

rprznt

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 07:17:56 AM »

i just saw the link on ohmt that quik posted, cheers dude  :noel:
French faggots like Teg2Boo would pour out straight likker because they  don'#39#39t deserve it.
I'#39#39m out rockclimbing / snowboarding / hiking / mtb racing. Be back soon...

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2009, 08:50:58 AM »

I went on downwithhmt.com then here.

My chat helped a lot of poeple to find the way, but it was ineffective...  :P

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Super Dipper

• Boost, Boobs, Beers
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »

highrolla hooked me up
Formly Quadtech...

Team 4 MotorSports
Island Speed Lab...+1 Speed is our business 03 G35- HKS GT Supercharged 6psi 97 sunfire GT - Turbo K20a...acquring parts 88 crx - turbo AWD track slut 88 crx turbo lsvtec - RIP

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

Dennis McOne gave me a holler...  He told me to do some write-up's or he'd tell everyone I hang with vw people...

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2009, 10:27:25 AM »

from www.turbo-mopar.com

saw the rickp/HMT blowup on there and decided to come over and say hi.

you guys are always welcome on T-M if you care to visit. we formed shortly before rickp took over turbododge.com and turned it into naziville.

Brian Bucar

Thats cool and all but are you guys some hard core pipe hitting mother fuckers over there like we are over here! 

we caused rick alot of grief for a while but then let things die down cause it got old. everyone knows rick is a cunt so we just let him have the lousy member base while we keep the good knowledgeable folks.

he should be scared of you guys. you know where he lives right?

Yes, we do, and now he owes me the hassle of getting a passport and travel fees on top of a website.

BTW, glad you guys got out from under the Rick P tomfoolery as an intact community, too.  Cheers for that.

Dennis McOne gave me a holler...  He told me to do some write-up's or he'd tell everyone I hang with vw people...

I've been reverse engineering Digifant I for the G60.  A certain mythological persona, either Jesus or Santa I can't remember anything other than he's fat, is supposed to send me some 1.8T ECUs.

blade8r

• Rhapsodic Sinner
  • insolant bastard
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

This Fag Hat here told me to get Zeta Reticulated and I messaged him on myspace.

AstroVannin

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »

I seem to think I heard about it when there was a few of us talking about it in "the banned chat" that Ricky P kept deleting the links for. So... day of or next morning or somthing.

Bottom line it RHMT spelled muthafukkin RELEIF the morning it came up.

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »

Found out about this site through an email from imburne.  I then forced salesmonkey to pay me for the new address, but it did stop him from killing himself so I feel like I did some good.

schulz told me about it after suicide was talked about. you cant let faggotry like that slide, and should gun down rick p. or at least shit his cat or something.

but with the rhmt my fix has been met. then like 3 days later i got a sales email from imburne with the link in there too. real friends tell you about rhmt
rhmt for life

snohacking

• Glass turbo Mofo
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:19 PM »

Googled new homemadeturbo site and got a link to HT then a link to this badass mofo 

reliant_turbo

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2009, 09:48:09 AM »

Yes, we do, and now he owes me the hassle of getting a passport and travel fees on top of a website.

BTW, glad you guys got out from under the Rick P tomfoolery as an intact community, too.  Cheers for that.

mostly intact. there are still some loyal to the original site "cause it was the first site that i joined up on.... sentimental sniffle" and dont care that RickP is a dickhead, but most people that care for the community are sticking with TM. then there are those who float between the two boards.

Brian

robus

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

someone posted the link on OHMT. Guess I was lucky enough to see it before Mr.BanAsshole deleted it.
Please note: This came from the home of a cigar smoker who had dogs. If you have any allergies, please don'#39#39t bid
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up