:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone good at unlocking cell phones  (Read 2474 times)

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
anyone good at unlocking cell phones
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:03:49 PM »

so i got this concession phone line through at&t from my job at best buy. its 2000 anytime minuets. free nights and weekends unlimited txt/pic messaging. and its only $20/mo no contract. the catch is i had to buy my own phone. just to get the line started i brought one of the prepaid go phones. it was $10 and included phone, charger and sim card. i hate the phone to hell. i had an old t moble samsung sgh-t229 that i wanted to unlock. i just hate calling customer service lines to try to vget an unlock code

i found this from google but i still need to get the code from tmobile. http://www.mobileslate.com/blog/2008/11/14/how-to-unlock-samsung-sgh-t229/

but i was wondering is there a way to find the code without calling them i dont want to be on hold forever and i dont want to get denied.

iemi 35324902268712/902

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
Re: anyone good at unlocking cell phones
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

just call t-mobile and tell them you want your fucking code
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

Random Hero for one
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Random Hero

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

I can do it. but your iemi is fucked up.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

what about this one

IMEI

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

seajay2525

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »

I just called them up and told them I was taking a vacation in Europe, so I needed my phones unlocked. They went ahead and gave me the codes. It's easier to just call on speakerphone so you can do something while you are on hold.
If there is a solution, why worry? If there isn'#39#39t a solution, why worry?

Spanish-rice

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »

if i unlocked an iphone and used it on verizon could i still use internet and pic messaging shit?
386whp/320tq nbspnbsp D series corn burner

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 04:46:59 PM »

I just called them up and told them I was taking a vacation in Europe, so I needed my phones unlocked. They went ahead and gave me the codes. It's easier to just call on speakerphone so you can do something while you are on hold.

^ That's all you need to know.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »

if i unlocked an iphone and used it on verizon could i still use internet and pic messaging shit?

You can't use the iPhone on Verizon, or Sprint. They are CDMA (non sim card) networks. The iPhone only runs on GSM (sim card) networks.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 04:55:46 PM »

You can't use the iPhone on Verizon, or Sprint. They are CDMA (non sim card) networks. The iPhone only runs on GSM (sim card) networks.

GSM > CDMA

Worst case you'll have to change data settings between GSM networks, but at least you can buy a cheap GSM phone on ebay and not worry about it being blacklisted by Verizon as "lost/stolen."

I learned that the hard way...

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

Yeah I've been screwed by Verizon in the past and will never go back.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »

this is the imei straight off the box 353249022687129

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:01 PM »

so i got this concession phone line through at&t from my job at best buy. its 2000 anytime minuets. free nights and weekends unlimited txt/pic messaging. and its only $20/mo no contract. the catch is i had to buy my own phone. just to get the line started i brought one of the prepaid go phones. it was $10 and included phone, charger and sim card. i hate the phone to hell. i had an old t moble samsung sgh-t229 that i wanted to unlock. i just hate calling customer service lines to try to vget an unlock code

i found this from google but i still need to get the code from tmobile. http://www.mobileslate.com/blog/2008/11/14/how-to-unlock-samsung-sgh-t229/

but i was wondering is there a way to find the code without calling them i dont want to be on hold forever and i dont want to get denied.

iemi 35324902268712/902

http://www.cellphoneorb.com/samsung-sgh-t229-unlock-code-t-mobile.html

Give it a try? $25 though...

-BUK

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

thats h-t price

i need it for free

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »

thats h-t price

i need it for free

Call T-Mobile then...

1-800-T-MOBILE

-BUK

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 09:57:10 AM »

I can do it. but your iemi is fucked up.

this is the imei straight off the box 353249022687129

Pages: [1]   Go Up