:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porsche Owner Owned  (Read 3431 times)

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
Porsche Owner Owned
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20090318/NEWS/90318017

this idiot takes his 08 911 turbo to circuit city to get a stereo installed. $50k worth of hilarity ensues

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
Re: Porsche Owner Owned
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:25:13 PM »

lmfao. probably some 18 year old kid was trying to do madd driftzz yo!!
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »

What a wanker.  Its a $135K car new, and the longblock with wiring harness is $35K.  Bullshit on $50k damage by hitting a curb.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

"The Circuit City store closed earlier this month after its parent company filed for bankruptcy."

Hum...
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

ghettoturbo

• Dedicated Xenocron minion
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 07:44:39 PM »

What a wanker.  Its a $135K car new, and the longblock with wiring harness is $35K.  Bullshit on $50k damage by hitting a curb.

said it lowered the value 50k, which i guess is believable if the "accident" comes up on a carfax. 

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

said it lowered the value 50k, which i guess is believable if the "accident" comes up on a carfax. 

Eh.  Its a water-cooled porsche.  It probably lost $50k in value the day he drove it off the lot. 

996 Twin Turbos are uber-cheap, you can get an 01 with less than 60k miles for sub-$48k prices. I fully intend on purchasing one within the next 3 years.

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »

Eh.  Its a water-cooled porsche.  It probably lost $50k in value the day he drove it off the lot. 

996 Twin Turbos are uber-cheap, you can get an 01 with less than 60k miles for sub-$48k prices. I fully intend on purchasing one within the next 3 years.
who cares? if i took my CRX to Circuit City for a stereo and they wrecked it, i would sue for at least $50k. i dont care if the car books at $1500, they shouldnt have drove it
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

losesomethinbra

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:16 PM »

Wait who brings a $100k car to circuit city for a stereo install?

biscuit

• 300HP D In the Works
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »

That's what i was thinking... ::)

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 09:04:24 PM »

You would be surprised.  I keep a lot of fuses in my tool box.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

Wife sent me this e-mail:

PAY ATTENTION

> First-year students at the UC Davis Vet school were receiving their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.
>
> They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.. The professor started the class by telling them, ‘In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body.’ For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.
>
> ‘Go ahead and do the same thing,’ he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.
>
> When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, ‘The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger.’ ‘Now learn to pay attention. Life’s tough, it’s even tougher if you’re stupid.’

Thats who takes a car to a retail store for a stereo install.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:32 PM »

Wait who brings a $185k car to circuit city for a stereo install?
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:54 PM »

I forgot about the lambo trade-in with the sony xplode head unit.  Ill try to find the pic. I shit you not.  :?:

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 09:33:41 PM »

They had a thing on the news about those kinda dentistry places. Some 5yr old had 17 root canals. He was 7 and had more bling in his mouth (full metal teeth) than most rappers.

I recall seeing some thread somewhere about destroyed vipers. Apparently 25% of Viper accidents happen with under 5 miles on the odometer. Rich people with expensive cars should not be taking it places where they pay their workers under $10/hr.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »

i knew a vet doctor man was balling. given he didnt make his millions, yep, millions in the animal business, it gave him a start. buying, owning, and selling and renting, made him his money....rip as hes dead now.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »

There are some in every field that have greed as the no.1 prioity.  Some vets live well, some give back.  Some doc's live well, some give back. 

I know many decent vets here, my wife rescues and rehabs wild birds.  Most vets here donate meds and supplies to her for taking care of the birds.  I usually end up donating as well, not by choice, but its all good.  The only vet in town that is really in it for the money is the animal emergency center thats open 24 ours a day.

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

did he take it to walmart for oil changes?

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »

No, Joe's garage, where the car is worth 100 times joe's estate.  Walmart could pay up if something happened.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »

how about owners of 1.5million dollar cars like this:

2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Description:
Here are more pictures from last month's wreck of the first Bugatti Veyron:

This is the first Bugatti Veyron to be wrecked on the streets. It is the fastest and most expensive production vehichle in history, list price about $1.6 million.

The Veyron was doing around 100mph when it spun out of control, spinning 3 times before hitting a Vauxhall Astra with a 7-month pregnant woman inside. It then smashed into trees up a 3 foot embankment.

The Bugatti driver was with a younger male passenger. The car was taken away by the same truck driver who had delivered it to the owner just a week earlier. The owner is a businessman in his 40's who runs a rental car company with his brothers.

B375 near Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom

AbaZ

• Out of retirement
  • Administrator
    • R-HMT
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 10:42:27 PM »

Walmart could pay up if something happened.

Thats funny because we had a customer come in a few weeks ago with a 2006 Kia Sorento with about 25k miles on it, they had their oil change done at wal-mart and they double o-ringed the filter, the customer kept driving and didnt notice. launched a rod out of the bottom of the oil pan. Walmart refused to put a brand new motor in the car (costs 5500) insted they put a nice used engine in for 2000 bucks. The customer is pissed because now his 10/100000 mile warranty is now void (powertrain wise) I dont blame him.. I would be pissed too!

Rick P is like the borg. He comes in and sucks the life out of good web pages. - Anonymous

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 09:52:12 PM »

Someone should have got some legal help on that one, unless Wal-Mart wanted to take over the warranty.

clwtwizted

• Fuck You!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »

Who the fuck takes a porsche to a circuit city. Its his fault for taking it there. Hes a dousche, he should of bought a crx and turbod it

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »

Who the fuck takes a porsche to a circuit city. Its his fault for taking it there. Hes a dousche, he should of bought a crx and turbod it

Those who follow his logic, dont have the common sense God gave a grapefruit, much less the ability to build a forced induction vehicle.

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »

What percentage of the nba has 87 in the tank of their million dollar hot rods? 

Loki

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »

Thats funny because we had a customer come in a few weeks ago with a 2006 Kia Sorento with about 25k miles on it, they had their oil change done at wal-mart and they double o-ringed the filter, the customer kept driving and didnt notice. launched a rod out of the bottom of the oil pan. Walmart refused to put a brand new motor in the car (costs 5500) insted they put a nice used engine in for 2000 bucks. The customer is pissed because now his 10/100000 mile warranty is now void (powertrain wise) I dont blame him.. I would be pissed too!

I go burn that Walmart to the ground  :evil:

1slow91hf

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

the local walmart here paid out $2700 plus to replace the trans/diff in my moms 02 outback 3.0V6 after the kid drained most of the trans instead of the oil in it
listed on the paperwork that it had a leaking diff and a sealed automatic trans  ::)
boost-booze-boobies, what more to life is there?

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »

I have personally seen various Wal-Mart fuck up oil changes. When I was working at Jiffy Lube, we saw cars without oil filters, drain plugs gone, and cars with loose oil filters and drain plugs. It goes to show you, never trust anyone but yourself when working on your own car.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

I go burn that Walmart to the ground  :evil:

Whoa dude, there was a bomb/shooting threat on the local walmart here last night... :o

Pages: [1]   Go Up