:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A case for carrying concealed  (Read 2744 times)

Phate

A case for carrying concealed
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:19:29 AM »

Found this on Reddit, thought some of you might find it entertaining.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mis/1539838256.html

To the guy who mugged me and my girlfriend on Monday night - 32 (Miami)

To the Thug Latino Guy With the Dumb Looking Mustache Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Miami night before last:

I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... Isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants.. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your "Mami" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!
I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vagabond, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... After I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.
Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. The phone company just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... But I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life and the kind of crap that you put other people through every day.

Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.Have a good day!
Thoughtfully yours,
Alex

P.S. Remember this motto ... An armed society makes a civil society!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1539838256
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png

sfa22r

Re: A case for carrying concealed
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 01:20:00 AM »

Old repost is old.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 01:22:51 AM »

yeah thats old as shit

Phate

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 01:26:07 AM »

I hadn't seen it before, and the date on CL says it was 2 days ago, but whatev.  You can't win them all.
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 01:56:10 AM »

we forgive you

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »

That is quite possibly older than the internet. Would be funny if true however.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 03:28:57 AM »

Almost as good as taht declining asset new york bitch reply. I think it's on the HDD I just removed... :-\
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 04:20:57 AM »

malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 10:36:44 AM »

I want a gun
fuck you

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 08:49:13 PM »

There are plenty of real stories of people protecting themselves in the monthly NRA magazine that don't leave me interested in a rendering from an upcoming novelist, possibly with short mans syndrome.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

"The Concealed Carry Protocol" by Nutnfancy

Haven't watched it but looked like it might be interesting.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 06:06:19 AM »

There are plenty of real stories of people protecting themselves in the monthly NRA magazine that don't leave me interested in a rendering from an upcoming novelist, possibly with short mans syndrome.

a 1/2 page of "Armed Citizen" stories is not very much.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »

nutn does some awesome videos
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

nutn does some awesome videos

Yeah, I'll check it out one day when I have 48 minutes to burn.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »

Yeah I agree, he seems to be a pretty logical and rational guy, I've no issues with a guy like carrying, anywhere.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 02:58:24 AM »

good video, he came across as a normal guy and not a crazy militia guy like most pro gun videos.
worth the 46 mins.

watch his other vids, hes got a lot of good ideas. does a shit load of reviews on guns and tactical equipment.
malone labe

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 05:01:29 AM »

I want to get a handgun and carry license just in case the event does come up where I need one.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 03:32:03 AM »

JDSAP(JD SUCKS A PENIS)
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.
Pages: [1]   Go Up