:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Poll

VOTE FOR DATE!!!!!!!!

Rick P. can suck my nuts
Whats this all aboot????
Tubgirl is actually J H Christ
HHH
Snitchhomo is STILL a Snitch... HOMO
FAKLAD
My mom charges reasonable rates, but JDs mom is a cheaper buy
HTDHT
Canadians may only be "curious" but its still a shade of gay
Russian sluts on coke take cock for 5 bux a piece at the dyno day

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: rHMT DYNO DAY 10 AM TODAY 1st post updated 5/14 2:30 PM  (Read 171543 times)

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
Re: NW HMT DYNO DAY POLL... Lets get this shit going
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »

Sounds cheap for a dyno day, but I think it's important to consider how many cheeseburgers it will take to feed all you fat NW motherfuckers. 

It's gonna take more than last year, thats for sure. I only had 1 hot dog and 1 soda.

I'm down for whenever, but I voted for early May. Tommy's is a great place to hold this meet, just wish there was better parking.

+1 on the parking and if there is a fund for the food and/or beer I'm in for $5 or something.

chris

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »

Im down too help bbq some chicken,ribs,corn

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:49 PM »

I'd love to buy Spiker a beer, and then drink it for him.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 11:08:08 PM »

I'd love to buy Spiker a beer, and then drink it for him.

ID BUY MYSELF A BEER AND LET YOU DRINK IT IF YOUD ACTUALLY SHOW UP
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

90turboteg

• Rebuildin turbos
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 11:14:50 PM »

im down to go if its in June, i think the crx may actually be done then. is dave going to be offering tuning as well? june 19th or 26th looks good for me. and maybe a few others :noel: my friend erics vitara hatch will be done by then also
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7900/l37c04d3e54190216b7259c.th.jpg
daily driven 86 crx. john Deere flat black, fresh dohc zc w/arp goodies w/75 wet shot
Vitara setup in the works... 400+whp goal be done this season

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »

At the LATEST it would be the beginning of June... Ijm good all but the last week of MAy... The

---GFI we build FAST---

90turboteg

• Rebuildin turbos
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »

At the LATEST it would be the beginning of June... Ijm good all but the last week of MAy... The

ok, my car may not be done, but ill make eric dyno his hatch. just lmk the date
daily driven 86 crx. john Deere flat black, fresh dohc zc w/arp goodies w/75 wet shot

chris

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

What city is this happening in so I can google map this fucker to see how long of a drive it is from Chico,ca

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 01:44:16 AM »

What city is this happening in so I can google map this fucker to see how long of a drive it is from Chico,ca

lynnwood, wa
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

90turboteg

• Rebuildin turbos
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 01:46:37 AM »

its probably close to 12-14hrs, took me 14 to get from bellingham too Sacramento with the few gas stops....

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 01:50:08 AM »

its probably close to 12-14hrs, took me 14 to get from bellingham too Sacramento with the few gas stops....

Pussy. Ive made it in 10 with 3 stops for gas.

1st post updated with MAP

One of you homos shine the CRX light for the bang bus master... I have misplaced it

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:52:56 AM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

chris

Driving directions to Lynnwood, WA
679 mi – about 10 hours 43 mins

Chico, CA

Google maps. I mash my truck at like 80 on the freeway so Im guessing under 10

Alright Im making it.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning

Just drive all through the night and you can do 90+ easy.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

90turboteg

• Rebuildin turbos

Open DP dirty 3rds?

ya and i also live 2hrs north of you spiker, and i had to stop to eat too, it takes a while to feed me
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:06:26 AM by 90turboteg »

chris

I dont eat on road trips just cheap energy drinks from big lots.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG

My car will need an oil change on arrival after a trip like that lol

Almost 5000km. I doubt that my car would handle it.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated

you stop to piss? or you go snaple bottles like Jeff lol i think you flat rate that shit out you can do it in like 8 hours  ;)
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning

I only stop to get gas. If I need to piss, it goes into some empty bottle. I've made it from Salt Lake City, UT to Kansas City in 14 hours with only stopping for gas and once for food.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

Cadracer

:noel: Hell yeah illl be there with the turbo 305  and we will see what 20 psi will do.
Bring it Johnny  i will have the v8 high power number this year. LOL

salesmonkey

• Certified OG

maybe this year will be the year i actually show up to one of these. its nearly a 3hr drive for me.
rhmt for life

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!

Open DP dirty 3rds?

ya and i also live 2hrs north of you spiker, and i had to stop to eat too, it takes a while to feed me

Nigger still needs to finish my slut from last year  :yes: :yes: :yes:

There's a case of Mt Dew and all access pass to bangbros in it for yah too!
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

Jordy53

I will be there. Put me on the list
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men'#39#39s initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad

I will be there. Put me on the list

Welcome back the the OH homo.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY  STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY 

Jew

---GFI we build FAST---

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die

Yes bryan your mom is very sticky.  she always is after i leave.  you should know this by now son.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Bryan? WHO DAT???

BUMP

Like the Herp on yer momszs labia son

---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot

i will dyno my liver
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

chris

you stop to piss? or you go snaple bottles like Jeff lol i think you flat rate that shit out you can do it in like 8 hours  ;)

On a drive like this one I will usually piss in a bottle as we go but atleast will have one stop to stretch my legs for 5 minutes and hit the road again.

jdmhatchracer94

• I have a nova that will never run!!
  • Certified OG
  • Official RHMT Nigglet!

put me on the roster i will be there with somethin
4 door eg nbspnbsp 13.2@118 someone needs to run slicks
338hp 293tq

Good enough to fuck your mother

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Updated

---GFI we build FAST---
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Up