:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 700 whp goal turbo p8r/b20 fuel system questions  (Read 15041 times)

chris

Re: 700 whp goal turbo p8r/b20 fuel system questions
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »

Im hoping to break 200 in my red crx

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 08:48:44 PM »

scotti, shut up you slant eye gook whore bitch ass trick mothe rfucker. wtf have u ever built me worth spitting on faggot. go back and finish trolling gd

Well done

My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »

it takes big balls and deeeeeeep pockets to make 650+ and have it still drive after the weekend is over....

i woldnt even worry about the 2 044s or the a1000 to pump the fuel you will need or the 1k$ ID2ks your going to need but more the 5-7k$ for a tranny that will work for more then 1 day at a time and the 2k$ axles your going to need. but other then that it sounds just like you know what your doing ::)
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »

5-7k$ for a tranny that will work for more then 1 day at a time and the 2k$ axles your going to need.

You should have gone karting with Sewell, Ross, ScorpioMk, and I.  I think that paradigm is about to be smashed, sir.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »

5-7k$ for a tranny that will work for more then 1 day at a time and the 2k$ axles your going to need.

You should have gone karting with Sewell, Ross, ScorpioMk, and I.  I think that paradigm is about to be smashed, sir.

i would have love to go karting but i got no invite >:( can you make 700 on a stock tranny? yes but unless its in a sub 1000lbs car and is spining and not hooking at all in any gear the shafts will pull apart and the tranny will blow up.... i cuff will help but not fix the problem.if you put the car on slicks the case will shaster.
GFI co-founder

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 09:10:45 PM »

i would have love to go karting but i got no invite >:( can you make 700 on a stock tranny? yes but unless its in a sub 1000lbs car and is spining and not hooking at all in any gear the shafts will pull apart and the tranny will blow up.... i cuff will help but not fix the problem.if you put the car on slicks the case will shaster.

but i would love to be proven worng and provided with info so my tranny will make it longer then a weekend.
GFI co-founder

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »

Naw, dog, the existing gear cuffs are just designed wrong.  That, and you paint the stock bellhousing a half inch thick with Devcon epoxy and it's too resilient to break.

Don't tell anyone, keep it quiet.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

you got all the OG secrets... tell me more :yes:
GFI co-founder

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »

K

i would have love to go karting but i got no invite >:( can you make 700 on a stock tranny? yes but unless its in a sub 1000lbs car and is spining and not hooking at all in yany gear the shafts will pull apart and the tranny will blow up.... i cuff will help but not fix the problem.if you put the car on slicks the case will shaster.

Alex.. my pigfucking friend your lack of knowledge is showing. In this pool of people yoi might want to pretend you kno a bit less and pay more attension....BTW... I running the same oem lude axles I've had for years.

I think your pile is just black.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 09:56:34 PM »

K

i would have love to go karting but i got no invite >:( can you make 700 on a stock tranny? yes but unless its in a sub 1000lbs car and is spining and not hooking at all in yany gear the shafts will pull apart and the tranny will blow up.... i cuff will help but not fix the problem.if you put the car on slicks the case will shaster.

Alex.. my pigfucking friend your lack of knowledge is showing. In this pool of people yoi might want to pretend you kno a bit less and pay more attension....BTW... I running the same oem lude axles I've had for years.

I think your pile is just black.

If I remember right your still running the same axles since day one, broke 10+ trans, and found the secret to keeping stock trans alive for more then a night.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 12:33:23 AM »

yes spiker has oems but most ppl that drag race there car dont use oem axlez, some do but not the majority.
GFI co-founder

bigwig

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 12:39:45 AM »

ok, like said anyone can make 500, so why would i shoot for 500, then have to re do half my shit cuz its inadiqute for 700? i am talking about a fueling system that can hold up to 700 for gods sake.

i am not saying i am going to crak her up and hit 700 right out the gate. i just want to put together a system capable of handling such power. is that a bad thing?

I don't think you have ANY idea of what you're getting yourself into with the goal you have implied you are aiming for.Its alot more than just having fuel for a huge turbo....

the problem is your first three words. i have lots of ideas, and i am setting a goal and shooting for it. there are at least 4 700+ whp civc in my neighborhood alone. i know alot of what goes into it. this isent my first build. ill admit, i dont to too much turbo shit. it may of been out of your grasp to get to 700, trust me i got this

scotti, shut up you slant eye gook whore bitch ass trick mothe rfucker. wtf have u ever built me worth spitting on faggot. go back and finish trolling gd

Is your next door neighbor Vin Diesel and Paul Walker?

700whp = $10-15k and that's not even setup to race legally on a track.  That's just whatever is necessary to make the power.  If you want 700whp, plan to spend roughly $20k when all is said and done to get something that can make a pass at a track and not get thrown out.  If you have that kind of money, good luck.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 02:23:16 AM »

yes spiker has oems but most ppl that drag race there car dont use oem axlez, some do but not the majority.

You missed the point where I tried to politelty tell you you should be quiet becuz you dont know what youre talking about...  My OEM Lude axles > about any stage 81347804712804721 gayness you would pay 1k or better for...  But you know why already.... right????

No, but youll post some stupid shit anyways .

:-*

---GFI we build FAST---

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 02:57:46 AM »

I guess i'm a lucky man, at the 600-650hp range i never had any problems breaking anything. I never broke a stock tranny(type r with supposedly weak lsd), or a stock axle, nothing. It was Si eg hatch that weighed 2500lbs, it had working ac, ps, and sunroof.  As long as the cars not a worn out POS i feel confident saying it'll hold together at that power level.

Lets hope it works out,  theres alot of work to be done.  The mind has a trick of making things you know are weak seem stronger in your memories.  I'm confident we'll make some good strides  ;)
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2010, 03:28:13 AM »

What are you hosers up to eh?

chris

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2010, 05:31:01 AM »

I was trashing d series drivetrians on 12 second cars back in the 90's.

narfdanarf

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2010, 10:52:41 AM »

Besides the non-vtec head, I really don't see what the issue is.  You could build a 700whp civic with <$5k.

bigwig

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:37 AM »

Besides the non-vtec head, I really don't see what the issue is.  You could build a 700whp civic with <$5k.

Lulz.

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »

I have a golden eagle intake manifold for an LS if you wanna buy it...  Sells for $675 new...

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2010, 08:43:23 PM »

You noobness is showing, enlighten me whats wrong with a non vtec head?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »

narftards car pwns yiou

---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2010, 09:02:20 PM »

narftards car pwns yiou

P8r heads flow a ton stock!

narfdanarf

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »

Nothing is wrong with the LS style heads if you're on a budget.  To make 700whp on one though seems dumb.  Going to need a lot more boost, bigger turbo, bigger cams (read money)  At those power levels the bang for the buck is putting a vtack head on.  It can obviously be done, and has plenty of times but you may want to pick up some bisi meth injection to go with it.  People always say the heads flow so great...who gives a shit when they always put down 100whp less on the same/similar setups.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2010, 09:20:26 PM »

Nothing is wrong with the LS style heads if you're on a budget.  To make 700whp on one though seems dumb.  Going to need a lot more boost, bigger turbo, bigger cams (read money)  At those power levels the bang for the buck is putting a vtack head on.  It can obviously be done, and has plenty of times but you may want to pick up some bisi meth injection to go with it.  People always say the heads flow so great...who gives a shit when they always put down 100whp less on the same/similar setups.

No, the LS head with 33mm intakes flows strangely the same.  After buying cams the head is cheaper than a high mileage VTEC head that needs to be sent off to the machine shop.  The only real limitation is the LS head doesn't like to be revved past 8K, which is okay since VTEC heads fall apart quick after 8.5K anyway.

FYI LS head != P8R, or anything with.33mm intake valves.  The only big valve LS head I see are fielded by me and my friends...  I've seen more stock LS heads on sleeved bottom ends than ISve seen properly done boosted LS heads.

narfdanarf

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »

So you're not going to send a beat as fuck LS head to the machine shop?   Like I said before just because they flow the same doesn't mean they'll make even similar power.  I'm not sure what you mean by vtec heads fall apart?  My b16 head with $50 valve springs took 9500 rpms daily for 26,000 miles and still looked mint.  Now it gets beat to 10,500.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2010, 11:00:24 PM »

I think he means they're high mileage and or beaten to shit because every honda ricer fanboy has had one.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

I'm not saying the LS head is any more or less beat up and high mileage than a VTEC one, I'm saying a free to $30 one plus buying cams is still cheaper than any B-VTEC head.

Also, I'm glad you had a good experience with a mostly stock B16 head.  Huff 400+ whp worth of airmass through it and all of a sudden it doesn't last so long.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »

JD secretly loves B16's.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

narfdanarf

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2010, 07:08:06 PM »

I'm not saying the LS head is any more or less beat up and high mileage than a VTEC one, I'm saying a free to $30 one plus buying cams is still cheaper than any B-VTEC head.

Also, I'm glad you had a good experience with a mostly stock B16 head.  Huff 400+ whp worth of airmass through it and all of a sudden it doesn't last so long.

I see what you're saying about the cheapass/free heads.   I made well over 400whp on the aforementioned b16 head.  ;)

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »

anyways, getting back on track. i ordered this kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230364344856

as far as the head. its a p8r from the jdm b20. its pretty clean low milage. i am talking rlz about there 350cfm big valve port job. thats the same one we did on the itb b18c we built. they are now doing the machine porting so i dont know exactly what to expect. i am prob going to get the cams custom built my rocket motorsports.

as for the rest, i am bring my new tank to a local guy today to sump it. it will take some time to get the actual sump made.

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up